Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The Isle of Murron [Very open! Need bad guys!]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Another of my old RPs which dissappeared out of non-posting... An island in earth in a future year, inhabited by the Twi'lek aliens. [[Star wars fans: No, it's not those Twi'lek.]] The Twi'lek are a huge race, up to twenty-seven feet tall, and scaly, usually a mottled green. They have spikes at their elbows and long, pointed fangs inside their cruel beaks. have destroyed Earth's technology, and only their own remains- that is heavily guarded, and they keep it a secret. To keep the humans under control, they take all their weapons and every week, on Thursday, select one human in the city, small country, or island, to be fastened to a pole and dropped into a dark pit, which is a secret place no doubt full of death. On one small island on earth, Murron, our RP begins. Bios are not nesscessary, but they are appreciated.
Bio, if you use one:

Name:
Appearance:
G

Last edited by Eo on Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Cor, you have a lot of cool RPs on this board, Eo...))

Name: Miski (Miss-kee)
Species: Human
Appearance: A little taller than average, of strong build. Dark eyes are set deep into his face, raggedly cut short brown hair shows signs of a slightly disorganized personality. Usually dresses in dark clothing.
Other: Intelligent and sharp, although he tends to keep himself to himself so not many know much about him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Cool eh? Makes me wonder why they all died.. sigh... hehehe, yesh, I've been gone a while and I'm suffering from lack of RPs!]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
Name: Rayuma
Appearance: Short, with a stocky build, Rayuma has Green eyes and redish brown hair.
Other: Rayuma is short tempered, and prefers action to sitting around waiting.

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:21 pm 

Name: Hayato
Specoes: Human
Appearance: height-average, well build, brown eyes, dark-borwn hair.
Other: he is intelligent but shy and prefers to be with few people( well just his friends)...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[All right, soon we're gonna need some bad guys... *pms overlord*XD I could act as one, we can have up to two chars as in most of my Rps...]]
Name: Eo
Appearance: Her eyes, a fell and frightful clear grey, are obscured by a long river of pale gold hair. She wears dark green clothing, including a cape.
Other: We'll see precious... we'll see.... [[Amazing! I was going to go and look like Murron, but it looks like that's been done for me! Plus.. what would I name myself? The isle's name is taken XP]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(( Eo, I think we should start, and then people can just join throughout it all, meanwhile, I ugges each person plays their own demons as well as thier characters))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Yeah, that sounds OK... I'll work on my Twi'lek...]]

Name: Shinek
Species: Twi'lek
Appearance: One of the tallest, with almost neon green skin and a cruel, grey beak. Her eyes are a deep orange, and silver spikes line her long tail.
Other: Cruel, enjoys seeing suffering

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((is the ek at the last name going to be a community thing?))

Name: Sanurek
Species: Twi'lek
Appearance: Not fully grown, Sanurek has a jagged appearence, and not having fully reached her colour, she is forest green, and while her eyes re blue, she is hoping to one day grow into another colour.
Other: Rebellious, and tired of being a child to the others, she is looking to make her mark in the world, albeit a harsh one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:42 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(eo, your wish has been fufilled ;D , i now will act as a baddie)

Name: Lex
Species: human
Appearance: a 5"7 in height, he wears a black suit that fits with his personality, he wears a red tie with the suit. his head is hairless, and as smooth as a cueball. his face has been worn by the years, and wrinkles petrude from every corner of his face, which makes him seem alot older than he is.
Other: he is a mechanical genius, he has hated the Twi'lek for stealing his marvelous, human benefitting technology, so he has been hiding underground for 20 years, ploting his revenge in every single detail. now, he has re-emerged, with weapons that can finnaly rid the Twi'lek from the earth..
(personallity; his mental stability has decreased over the years in hiding, but he is generally calm until his technological superiority comes under challenge)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Hehe, how did I know that YOU will always be a baddie? But keep in mind, the Twi'lek are the official baddies.. unless your char is gonna go mad or something... say, I think you were hinting at that :lol:

The ek at the end of the name isn't a community thing, it's just a very common Twi'lek name suffix. Note that these names are shortened versions of the full ones- the full ones are like Furcadia Longnames.

I think we can start!]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(( you start, it's your rp ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[*wishes dearly people would stop saying that XD*]]
*Eo stretched widely in her home, which was little more than a group of rocks piled in such a way as to make a roof and walls, more of a cairn than a house. Stepping outside into the wide meadow of green grass and huge rocks where she lived, she breathed the morning air... and met the foul stench of death, smoke and blood.

Eo sputtered grimly, aware that a dwelling right outside the Death Pit and headquarters of the Twi'lek had its disadvantages... for one, the large structure loomed over all, and always the stench of the Twi'lek was in the air... yet Eo had gone almost completely unnoticed... it seemed that, if you lived in the rocks in secret, right under the very nose of the enemy, she would be unhurt. The closer she was to danger, the farther she was from harm.

Striding with long steps, the tall human went back to her dwelling to put something warmer on. A chill wind was forming in the air, as the new mist of morning rose around her bare feet.*

[[BTW, I've decided the island is somewhere around Scotland... just for atmosphere's sake. (Even though I pictured it more like where Hawaii is XD)]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:22 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(( to me, your my enemy, to you, im your enemy))
((on the other note, im starting off in london))
((and on another note, please dont instantly say london as a next target))
"it is time" a dark and sinister voice called into his dwelling, and echoed beneath hundreds of feet of crust (the earths crust)
seconds later, hundreds, no, thousands of little red dots flikered on similtaniously.
The man, who the sinister voice belonged to, began walking up a high trench he had built in the time that the twi'lek had just began to spring up.
thousands of thoughts ran through this mans head, each one crying out 'REVENGE' for the spilt blood of his fellow kind...
the light began to draw nearer, and thousands of tank sounding metal creatures were following him, tracing his every step with thier fiber optic sensors, closer the light came, closer, closer, until the man had reached the exit, where upon reaching it, he covered his eyes, so they could adjust to the suns rays. moments later, he withdrew his arm and beared witness to what once his city.

A small tear swelled in his eyes, and he dropped to his knees, crying, punching the hard ground
a terrible thought ran through his head, a thought of all the deaths being told, being witnessed by him, being powerless.. a loud shout rang out from his mouth, and disturbed the many birds that were sitting on the ruins of his city
"I WILL GET MY VENGANCE!!" it rang out through the air..
a tiny little droid, about a meter high approached him
"sir, the army is ready to mobilize" its metalic droid voice said.
"then let it begin..." he said back..

at that moment, convoys, trucks, and other war like metalic creatures drove out of the bunker, they started to create a long line of silver dots and eventually, a mile long line (this trench was deep) of metal sliver dots.

the trucks eventually stopped, and twenty droids jumped out of each truck, eventually creating a large collection of silver dots visible from the mans view.
then a long convoy emerged from the bunker, it was about the length of two trucks, and was carrying a large, thick, mechanical device and was surrounded by a large fleet of 6 meter high droids, the convoy was proceeded by another, and another, then another.. the four convoys drove to the middle of the ruins, and stopped, the droids then stepped back (alot back), and 2 of the convoys cargo split, bits of metal lifted themselfs up to form the metal girder of a large building. then the droids went to the over convoy, and began taking metal from the complicated machines, and began attaching them to the large metal girders..

large tanks began to spread out to form a circle of protection, in case the project came under fire..
the man watched from the top of his bunker, his precious plan, was finnally..
in action

((on an other note note, one of yer is going to get captured eventually)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Actually, I think I mentioned before that the whole world was taken over, just different countries had different Twi'lek and different pits and poles.]]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next