Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Megaman rp - The Dark Elf (OPEN!!!)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: Only two conditions. 1) Your character has to be a robot (Reploids) 2) It can't be anyone from the previous games (Megaman, Zero, etc.)

Name: Kakashima

Creater: A man named Merrick Malloy. He created her as a protector and companion for his daughter who died in a car accident 1300 years ago. (he wasn't even a doctor or scientist)
Appearance: ((regular/fight mode) the only mode she was built with) Black and purple armor. (the same style and design as Zero's in the Megman Zero games) Waist-length black hair, fangs, and a tail (the teeth and tail are mainly for decorative purposes but do come in handy on occassion). Her eyes are solid red and glow when she is angry.

Weapons: An energy-blade, purple in color, and extendable mattalic claws. (she was built for closerange combat)

History: Like I said, she was built for the soul purpose of a protector and companion to her creater's daughter. Ever since the day her reason for existing passed away 1300 years ago she has seeked to meet her own demise for she sees no reason to go on. She is often seen looking for trouble, the dangerous life-threatening sort to be exact since she is highly suicidal. She no longer cares for anyone or anything, her only emotions are those of the dark sort. She loves violence and getting into fights. She is extremly quick to anger and has an explosive temper just waiting to go off.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Last edited by Ryoko on Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name:Meiou Ashlock

Creater: Dr. Ashlock
Appearance: ((regular/fight mode) the only mode she was built with) In regular form he wears a set of goggles a white labcoat black gloves ,red shirt,black pants an boots. In fight mode he wears black armor dual wields twin saber type weapons and his long red hair hangs down his back in a long braid.
Weapons: ) Two red colored Z-saber like weapons.

History:After things started to get out of control and the need for Scientists grew Dr. Ashlock created the reploid in his image and downloaded his mind into him memories an all. He now is able to live on for as long as possible to help those reploids in need of repair and his aid. He doesnt charge and he does not ask for favors. He only asks if theres anything else he can do. Not only is he a scientist but when he must he can fight.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: Alright. We will start the rp and people can join anytime they want. Let's get started.

IC: Kakshima walked slowly through the rubble and ruins, not really looking where she was going. She saw no real need to. She kicked absent mindedly at a rock and watched it bounce off the other rocks in its way. Her tail twitched and her eyes narrowed as she came to a halt.

She could still hear the joyous voice of Eleana as she would always chase after the pebble whenever Kakashima kicked one. A ghostlike figure ran ahead of her after the pebble, laughing with her sweet voice. She smiled a sad sort of smile as she remembered the girl.

It had been so long since that day. 1300 years. They had passed by so quickly. Of course time flies when you're trying to die. She continued her slow treck, thinking of nothing else. Why was she still functioning anyway? She should have been rusting in a junk heap by now.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]