Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Puppy World! (Open Forever!)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:12 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

This dream is kind of like the Fluffy Bunnies, only you're a puppy. There aren't many rules here, except these ones...

1. No Humans or Anthros.
2. No super-dogs, with spikes and mutations and things.
3. No war, only small fights.
4. Not a ton of Rottweilers or big 'evil' dogs. Besides, Rotties and Dobermans are NOT naturally mean.

The Plot:

It is the year of 4192. Humans have died out from an extreme drought, but the puppies were smart enough to hide in underground caves, with underground rivers. After six long years, the puppies escaped the caves, to find that the world was theirs! The only problem was...The rottweilers were still big bullies. And the pomeranians were scared. Might a war break loose between puppy parents? Never! Only little scraps.

Bios!

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My Bio!
Name: Scrubby
Breed: Miniature Pinscher.
Appearance: Picture- http://www.dogpage.us/images/minpinlg.jpg
Personality: Scrubby is extremely hyper, except when he is hungry. That's about it. Oh, and he's diehard. And daredevilish.
Other: None.

Shrew's Set Contest! Win up to 50k! Everyone gets a prize!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Atka
Breed: Alaskan Husky
Appearance: Like this, only smaller and her fur is longer. And, of course... no collar.
Personality: She is very loyal, and protective of others, but not necessarily of items. She is calm and sure minded, a born leader. However, she prefers to look to others for leadership.
Other: Atka means 'A guardian spirit'. She got her name when her father first came to visit the newborn pups. As his smell was new, she growled when he tried to sniff one of the other pups. Laughing, her father exclaimed, "Why, if she isn't our little atka!" And the name stuck. All of her known ancestors and her parents were sled dogs, and she hopes to be one too someday. She already knows all of the commands. Of course, her wish is hopeless, as there is no one left to guide the sleds.

Name: Suka
Breed: Alaskan Husky
Appearance: Picture
Personality: He is carefree and daring, and is very hyper. He doesn't frighten very easily. He is very caring and loyal though.
Other: Suka means 'fast' and he certainly is. He is Atka's brother, and more than once she has had to get him out of trouble. Like Atka, he wants to be a sled dog when he is older, and he already knows the commands.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Tuft
Breed: Mongrel (is that how you spell it? lol)
Appearance: Black with white patches, shining brown eyes, wirey coat, and a white tuft of hair on the top of his head.
Personality: Playful, yet brave, determind and loyal
Other: Tuft was born a stray, in the dusty, polluted streets, his shelter being a cardboard box. He fed from people's rubbish bins. Tuft has never known human love, as his first taste of human "kindness" was when a group of teenage boys kicked him and threw stones at him. When the drought came, he was not sorry to lose the humans.

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hehe, sounds like an RP my friends from my old Elementary school would start ^^

Name: (No name)
Breed: Greyhound-husky mix
Appearance: Her eyes are a terrifying blood-red in the centre, edged with burning albino pink. The pup's fur is an unearthly white and very short. She has quite large paws, ears which, due to the strange mix of genetics, stick out to the sides, and a tail much fluffier and prouder-looking than a normal Greyhound tail.
Personality: Somewhat secretive, she loves to run and wrestle, though she has not had a companion for the latter lately- she was abandoned by her mother only a few days previously as the den was relocated.
Other: To Be Revealed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Layta
Breed: Samoyed
Appearance: Warm dark brown eyes that glisten in the sunlight and pure-white fur. Her tail is long, and she has a large scar across her left ear, from a scuffle with her many siblings a year ago.
Personality: Layta is brave and determined, and will do anything to achieve what she wants to do once she has decided it. She is stubborn and does not often draw back. She is uneasily daunted, and almost nothing can stop her. However, she is also very loyal to her friends.
Other: Has a whole ton of cousins and siblings, who are always forced to compete with each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||I remember something like this back in the old days. Never really got off the ground...||

Name: Romp
Breed: Vizsla
Appearance: Clcik
Personality: This pup is a trouble maker, and cute enough to get away with it...most of the time.
Other:

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Liza
Breed: Bernese Mountain Dog
Appearance: Like a... bernese mountain dog?
Personality: Liza is a tag along. She always wants to do whatever the big kids are doing. She does not like being rejected, and is usually a big baby. If she doesn't get what she wants or doesn't get to go along with the big dogs, she'll cry for hours.
Other: Nope, nope.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name:Koki
Breed:Collie
Appearance: He's a black collie with long fur and shaggy mane.
Personality: He's Loyal yet playful and graceful yet strong.
Other: He stays behind and plays with the puppys (kinda like a babysitter) and he loves babys and young dogs 0:) but he cant stand liza :D

A&A&A&A&A&A&A&A&A root beer. what? it has caffieene?...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:21 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

<Okies, we shall begin.>

Romping about as always, Scrubby had finally found his long-lost toy. "HEY MOM. I FOUND IT." Picking up the rawhide bone in his mouth, he pranced about on his hind legs, fores bending up in a dance. His stubby tail wagged behind him as he landed, yipping happily. "FOUND IT. Found it, found IT!" He sang, howling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Suka rolled head over heels, stopping when he bumped into a tree. "Oomph. That hurt." Yipping once, he turned over, and got up. "Atka... why did you have to follow me..."

Atka sat on her haunches, and amused look on her face. "Mother said we have to be home now."

Suka growled softly, cocking his head. "But its so much funner out here, Atka! I'm not going."

Atka shrugged, turning around. "Alright. I call your share of dinner."

That got to Suka. "Hey! Wait up! No one gets my share of dinner... oomph!"

Atka laughed. "Suka. There is a tree right there... you might want to look in front of you more often. Trees don't move that often, you know."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Are the dogs in seperate families?

White Edit: When typing out of character, please use some form of OOC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

'Ruff! Ruff! Raaaaaaaaaaaa-ruff!'

Two dogs, both bigger than Layta, rushed past her from either side. The strength of the wind they made knocked Layta off her balance and she found herself spinning, her legs kicking around madly to regain her footing.

As soon as she slowed to a halt, she looked up to see what the fuss was about this time. She soon spotted it: her father and one of her aunts had a small pile of bones set out. And right in the middle was the biggest bone of all, thrice as big as the other ones.

Bah. Another one. Layta hated having to react instantly, having to fight to gain the adults' attention, scuffling over what was best. But on the other hand, she flatly wouldn't be considered as a weakling. So, with a resigned sigh, she flung her legs out and ran after her siblings/cousins. There were more than just two now. Around six more had also come in for the large bone.

Layta felt grim as she ran as hard as she could. They were bigger - she was faster. She caught up very soon to the last few on the trail, and angled herself. What she was about to do was pretty reckless, but she was pretty certain she wouldn't get hurt. As she pulled herself to maximum speed, she turned to the side, and immediately went skidding into the middle of a brother's legs. She ducked her head as she went right under him, and kicked out at his belly. He gave a howl and toppled away. By then Layta was already attemptting to attack her cousin, flailing with her legs.

As she went on, more of them noticed her throwing others off balance, and, panicking, they smashed into each other and staggered over themselves without Layta's help. It was an utter mass of confusion in the middle of the chasing group. Layta's eyes glimmered with amusement, but she rejoiced too early. The hind legs of a sister smashed hard into her side, and she found herself flying through the air. She struggled to get upright again.

She stood up and bounded out to the front of the pile of kicking pups, panting hard with her tongue hanging out. She was pretty exhausted, after causing so much chaos. She looked up.

Her elder brother Tarmet chewed noisily on the biggest bone. Tarmet was the biggest, strongest and fastest pup of the lot of them. He always won. He always came out top. His eyes gleamed in an evil fashion at Layta, scorning her.

'Come on, Litta,' said her aunt, chucking her a normal-sized bone. 'Don't stand there gawping.'

Layta didn't bother to correct her aunt on her name, and went off, dragging herself along as she held the bone in her mouth. It was no use. She had tried hard, but what good was it? She was pretty smart, but she was still small and she was a girl. How could she fight the big ones if she hadn't relied on the surprise and their disorganization? If it weren't for those and it had been a proper fight, she'd've been beaten to a pulp...

Stop thinking about that, she ordered herself sternly.

[What would dogs eat if we didn't exist? I didn't know, so I just chose bones. I know they chase rabbits, but actually eating them? o.O]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:40 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

<Yes, they just all know each other. Or, mostly.>

Eventually, Scrubby grew tired of the bone. With that, he called, "I'm leavin' Ma!" Lanky legs carried him quickly from the small 'den.' Off in the distance were the two Huskies. Being bored, he leapt up and sprinted toward them, yipping. "Hey! Hey! Suka, 'at you?!" Running quicker, he'd slip...and tumble...and land in a puddle of mud. "Ew! Sick! Someone help, hurry up! I'm SINKING!" He yelped dramatically, struggling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Romp whimpered, her eyes focused outside, where the sun shone brightly and puppies were playing.

"Please mom, pleeeease?" she whined, her little tail sweeping furiously behind her.

"I wanna play!"

She fel her mom come up beind her; her warm tongue giving Romp one last lick before nudging her outside.

"Fine...be good."

Romp gave a shrill yip of excitement, bounding out of the small en where she lived....only to trip almost immediately over her large puppy paws.

Wumph! Romp could hear her mothers chuckle, combined with th friendly laughter of others nearby. She lifted herself up and set pff again; ears flapping as she made for the two huskies. She did not even notice the pup in the mud until she was almost upon him.Skidding to a halt, she only just avoided joining him in the puddle.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Hold on!" Said Koki as he rushed to get Scrubby out of the mud.
"Oh,gosh Scrubby," said Koki. "Mom's gonna be mad if she sees you like this. "Let's go get you cleaned up. ;)"
"Thanks Koki," Said Scrubby. "I was afraid i'd have to go home like this." "Mom would have killed me." "Yeah, but she won't kill you now if she dosen't know.""Let's go clean you up :) ."

WhiteEdit: Do NOT god-mod! PLEASE read the rules!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next