Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Area 51 (Open)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It is the year 3000 AD. For one hundred years now, peace has reigned over the Earth, and all peoples are united under one leader, the president. Humans are still the only known sentient race, and the army and similar such are just for show.

Reports of aliens still come from many places, most notable Area 51, as it was called many years ago. The Air Force Base there is still in operation, and keeping as tight of security as it ever has. Tighter, even. And yet... every order it has been given has been either completely ignored, or the reaction has been delayed.

Not many know of this. Fewer still find it suspicious. At least one person does, though.

Being highly active on some random chat messengers, he revealed himself to some he knew to be soldiers. After many not believing him, and answering some questions, he managed to find a small group agreeing to see him and hear what he proposed, as he would not reveal it on the messangers.

He kept his plan totally secret. He would not even reveal it to his most trusted friends. If these soldiers agreed, then he would send them out to this place to see why the Base was so secretive.

Remember in the old days, we had a RP kind of like this? I can't remember what the plot was, but I remember I had fun doing it. So I decided to give this one a try. I've had it in the back of my head for awhile now. There are no major rules, but I press you to be active.

This RP is for fun. It'll be sort of comedious - you'll see why once I officially start the role play.

Here are some suggestions for the army part you choose to be in. You don't have to choose out of these, as they are just suggestions. Create your own army force if you want to! Mustn't be too strong, though.

Marine Corp, Air Force, Navy, Army.

Yep, I didn't put any info on 'em. Mainly that's because I don't know much about them, but... it is also because its way in the future so there will be many changes. The Air Force still has the planes, and the Navy still has the boats, though! Also, characters must be at least 19.

Bios:

Name:
Appearance:
Attitude: (Optional)
Force:
Other:

My Bios:

Name: Kivarin (Kiva) Green
Appearance: She has long brown hair that is usually in a braid. Her eyes are a clear, deep blue.
Attitude: She is very daring, and if she is dared to, she'll do it. Sometimes she even dares herself for the fun of it. She is the type to go out and meet friends. Although care-free and easy-going, she is very protective of her brother.
Force: Air Force
Other: Her twin brother, Kivo Green, is in the military also, although he is a marine. She flies a F-90, the newest fighter jet out there (which holds two). She is a computor junkie (not techie, as she doesn't know much about them. She just spends alot of time on it)

Name: Kivo Green
Appearance: Short brown hair combed back neatly. His eyes are a clear, deep blue. He looks almost exactly like his sister.
Attitude: Very stern, and takes his job seriously. The only time he lightens up is around Kiva. He takes things as they are, and without asking questions.
Force: Marine
Other: He had no idea about the meeting, until his sister convinced him to come, as he stays as far away from the Chat Messaging as he can.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Name: Noya Miston
Appearance: Dark brown, shoulder-length hair with a collection of blonde and reddish highlights. Right eye was hidden behind four-inch bangs, cut in a slant to blend in with the rest. Hazel eyes were dark and misleading, to fit her personality. Her face was more of an oval shape, holding her pink lips among tanned skin. A slender body held her head upright, clothed in camoflauge cargo pants and a loose and dirty t-shirt sporting an Army logo. Feet were adorned by shin-length combat boots, hidden under her pants.
Attitude: Noya isn't one to give in easily. Extremely cocky and sarcastic, not to mention die-hard. Once Noya gets an idea, she refuses to quit at a mistake.
Force: Army.
Other: Noya has a brother, who dissapeared three years ago. Ever since then, Noya has become rather quiet and angered easily.

Shrew's Set Contest! Win up to 50k! Everyone gets a prize!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Anouska Romanov (Ah-nush-kah Roh-mah-nov)
Appearance: Image.
Attitude: In spite of what the outside might tell about her, formal and serious, Anouska is a quite relaxed person. Being a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy at such a young age for a woman has not been the easiest task for her. It all has helped her evolve though, and she is excellent at her work gaining the respect of others quickly.
Force: Navy
Other: As a child Anouska was her daddy's girl. Him being the Master Chief Petty Officer at the navy Anouska got introduced to the system and spend a lot of her time with her father at his work. At the age of 18 Anouska finished her studies and got recruited to the Navy immediately. The same year her father retired but stayed in the background to watch how Anouska managed and how her natural talents she had gotten from her father took place. When she was 22 she even met her current fiancé, the 27 year old Noah Sinclair, who is a Medical Corpsman in the navy.

Set by everconfused

Last edited by Silja on Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I've been waiting for a new RP to pop up. Haven't been in one in a while. :) ]

Name: Rotto
Appearance: Straight black hair that goes a little past her shoulders. Usually worn down, although when on-the-job she pulls it back. Her eyes are a dark shade of gray, and her skin is slightly tanned.
Attitude: Challenge-loving Rotto has strong Italian roots, which could be the explanation behind her name. She's loud and fun-loving, but often quick to anger.
Force: Air Force.
Other: Hmm... nothing else I can think of at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||We-ell....ok. I have no life XD||

Name: Eryn
Appearance: Her eyes are a piercing grey, the shade of which appears to vary with her mood--meaing they are ofen dark and cloudy. her hair is naturally streaked blond and brown, wtih a slight curl. It's almost always pulled back into a messy ponytail
Attitude: Very pessimistic. (The rest will come out thru RP)
Force: Air Force
Other: Not right now

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Okie then....I am sure this role play would be fun.

Name: Grace Robertson (half irish and half english) (moved to america)
Appearance:Straight dark long brown hair that is about 5 inches past shoulders , dark brown eyes quite big, tanned skin (not really tanned), quite skinny, long pretty eye lashes, pointy nose and a pointy face.
Attitude:Serious sometimes, sweet , kind, has very delicate feelings, brave and always life risking to help other people.
Force: Army
Other: Grace was an orphan no parents no family no nothing just herself she grew up in an orphange lonley and quiet and 19 years in the orphange was so long for her but she always wanted to be in the army or air force.

Um what are we supposed to do in this rp....? We are all friends and we fight aliens and have an adventure? 0_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I don't have a life either, Requiem. And Crystals- Before today, these guys have probably never met, except Kivo and Kiva. As for the other question... it's probably not going to deal that much with aliens. I can't go into further detail without giving the whole plot away.)

The President chewed anxiously on a candy cane. They still had five hours to arrive, and still he hadn't even told his mother about his plan. He jumped as someone knocked on his door, and then said, "Enter."

The door opened, and a female entered. The President nodded, and greeted her cheerfully. "Morgan! You haven't been to visit me in awhile. Why is that?"

Morgan nodded, but ignored the question. "Sir, there is an unidentified air craft nearing. Reports that have been given to me say it is an F-90. Numerous times they have been told to turn around and head back to where they belong, but they seem to be ignoring the question."

The President nodded, and leaned back. This would be the first, the one whose username was T-2. She had said that would be her method of arriving. "It may be because you aren't asking the right question. Ask for the code. If they respond with the correct one, then they may continue on to my quarters. If they don't, then they must be viewed as a potential threat. The code is: P-R-Three-Five-One-D-Three-N-T."

Morgan blinked, stunned. "Sir? Are you serious?"

The President nodded. "As serious as I have ever been. Oh, and there may be others coming... ask them for the same code."

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Miss Green showing off her new fighter jet. Have you come to take me for a ride?"

Kiva laughed, shaking her head no. "Sorry, Matt. Not today. I've come to give my brother a ride, though. Do you have any idea where he is?"

"Eh, he'll catch up to me soon. There he is... Kivo! Your sister is here for you!" Matt said, faking hurt. "You'll give your brother a ride but not me?"

Kivo shoved a load of boxes into Matt's hands. "Finish taking these over, will you? I have to have a little talk with my sister. What are we doing anyways?"

"Going to see the President. Go on, Matt. You weren't invited. Well, neither was Kivo, but..." Kiva said, shrugging.

Looking doleful, Matt shrugged and walked off. Kivo walked to the other side of the plane, and got in that way. "So. How'd you arrange the meeting with the President."

"Turns out he's a regular chatter. Told some of us he was the President, I asked a few questions, turns out he is. Said he had something he wanted me to do." Kiva answered.

"How do you know he isn't a kid playing a joke on you?" Kivo muttered, glancing out the window. He had been correct, Kiva was already taking off.

"Who else would know that when you were five you wanted to be a ballerina when you grew up?" Kiva joked, glancing sideways towards her twin. The reaction she got had been unexpected. Kivo turned pale, and glanced away from her. "I knew it! Don't worry, he didn't really know that, but he's the real deal alright."

They flew in silence after that. At least until the radio crackled on. Unidentified aircraft, please turn around. You are flying into restricted air space.

Kivo reached up to respond, but Kiva stayed his hand. "Wait. They'll be asking for a code soon." Four more times the words were repeated, until finally a new voice entered. The first speaker and the new one were arguing - evidently the readio had been left on. Finally, the new speaker managed to get a word in they understood. Code!?

Kiva reached up to flick on her radio. Clearly and carefully, she repeated the code she had been told. "P. R. 3. 5. 1. D. 3. N. T." More arguing was heard, and then the second speaker must have gotten hold of the radio once more.

Proceed and cleared for landing.

Kiva laughed. "See, told you. And the President spends a little too much time on the boards..." Kivo glanced over at her with a blank look. Sighing, Kiva reached into her shirt pocket, and drew out her Chat Messanger. She quickly typed in the code. "What does it say?"

Kivo looked at it, and then replied with a dry, "Nothing. Its just a meaningless mixture of letters and numbers." In response, Kiva rolled her eyes and showed him how it said President.

Once more a knock came to his door, and Morgan entered, behind her two soldiers. One was a Marine, and the other was Air Force. They looked very much alike however, if it hadn't been for the change in uniforms, hair styles, and gender, he wouldn't have known they were two different ppeople. "Kivarin and Kivo Green, sir."

So. They were twins, or at least siblings. The female nodded towards him, and then asked a question. "Sir, is that a candy cane?"

The President blinked, and nodded, now realising who the girl was. Kivarin must have been her full name, but more often then not she was called Kiva. And from the reports he had heard, she was a daring little rascal! "Err... yes, as a matter of fact it is. What is he doing here?"

"Oh. I forgot, I didn't tell you that I was going to bring my twin. Well, here he is, and I hope its alright." Kiva answered.

The President answered. "It's fine. Sit down, there are plenty of chairs! All we have to do now is wait for the others to arrive."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Anouska walked over to the bad again where both a huge pile of clothes as well as Noah was lying. She picked up yet another costume and placed it in front of her and gazed into the large mirror that was hanging on the wall in front of her. Noah squirmed underneath the cover.

"Honey, just pick a costume will you? You've been walking around here trying to decide which one to pick for at least an hour." he mumbled with his eyes closed and his head resting on the pillow.

"Noah, you know where I'm going and how important it all is" she said, "Do you think this would look good on me?" Anouska added looking first into the mirror and then at the sleepy Noah.

Noah turned around in the bed and tried to open his eyes but then fell against the pillow again sighing deeply.

"First of all, I can't see what exactly you're showing me, second of all anything would look good on your body." he replied showing Anouska a small smile.

Anouska laughed and realized how silly it all was. She put the costume she was holding on an armchair nearby and picked up the pile of clothes from the bed and walked to the wardrobe and placed everything neatly back into place. She then walked back into the bedroom with light steps putting her chosen uniform on.

As Anouska was finished dressing she straightened up her tie and slipped into her black shoes with quite high heels. Taking one last look in the mirror she sighed of relief. Perfect, she thought.

Carefully she walked over to the bed. Noah had seemed to fall asleep again. Anouska gave him a light kiss on his forehead and walked to the door. Before she left the room she whispered quietly: "I love you, see you later."

While Anouska was just about to finish her glass of orange juice her mobile phone rang.

"Anouska Romanov. Oh, hi dad! Yes, I'm ready for today, don't worry. How is mom, is her back feeling better? Good, make sure you say hi to her from me. No, Noah is not up yet, why do you ask? Yes, yes I know he should have more discipline even on his days off work. Dad, you should tell him that, not me."

Anouska laughed slightly, even though her dad was overprotective of her sometimes he was the greatest dad she could ever had gotten.

"Yes, I know. Could you stop by later on today to check those papers I talked about, they need some signatures. Well, yes, but you have more experience when it comes to these things. Ok, thanks dad, I have to go now. Love you too, bye."

She rose up from her chair placing her plate and glass in the dishwasher. She then slipped her phone into her bag and grabbed her car keys. As Anouska stepped out of her house the warm sunbeams touched her face gently. She got into her car and started the engine while doing a last check to see that she had everything she needed in her bag. Slowly the car rolled down from the driveway onto the street of the calm and welcoming suburb she lived in.

Anouska took a deep breath and straightened her dark blue skirt. She then nodded to she young man standing at the door who without any questions opened it for her. Anouska walked in with confident steps and a straight back holding her head up high not looking around her but straight forward. She then stopped in the middle of the room putting her hand against her forehead and signing a greeting respectfully.

"Anouska Romanov reporting for duty, Mr. President." she said.

((I have no idea where all this inspiration came from, but it rox my sox :D

Edit edit edit.. gah, typos!))

Set by everconfused

Last edited by Silja on Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rotto shifted lazily in her bed, the dog tags she wore constantly around her neck clinking softly with her movements. Only a second later the dirt-covered radio clock flashed a new set of numbers, and with them blaring music filled the small room.

“Worth all of the pain that I have Gone through…”

The Italian girl’s eyes closed tighter, some frail attempt to remain in slumber.

“And mama I've been cryin'…”

Grumbling, she turned to face the radio, ready to reach for the ‘snooze’ button. “Stupid Sun…”

“Cause things ain't how they used to be…”

“Huh… why is the alarm going off so-”

“She said the battles almost won…”

Rotto blinked her eyes. Of course! This was the day she was to meet with the president! According to the radio, though, she was already running a bit late. She’d never get there on time now. Jumping out of bed, she pulled on fresh clothes. Nothing too special- just her simple air force uniform. After that she quickly ran through her morning habits as the radio continued to beat out rhythm.

“And we're only several miles from the sun…”

“Several miles away from where I should be!” She grumbled aloud to herself. And with that, she was darting out the door towards the jet garage, glancing at her simple wristwatch every few seconds.

Somewhere in the background the pilot who had the room next to Rotto’s emerged just in time to witness the Italian climbing into her jet.

“Silly girl,” he mumbled, “she’s left her radio blaring again…”

[OOC: Sorry for lack of better writing, I've been listening to waaaay to much Maroon5 and out of practice from role playing.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kiva was bored, and had been for awhile. She had been forced to leave all her techno gadgets at the front, far too away for her liking. Kivo was rummaging around in his pockets, and Morgan was staring at him, tensing.

"Twitchy thing, aren't you?" Kivo mumbled, before proceeding to pull out a deck of cards. He shuffled them, and then flipped the top four over before proceeding to deal out the rest of them to himself and Kiva for a game of Two-Player Solitaire.

They were well into their second game when Anouska arrived, and well into their fourth when Rotto did. And so it went, game after game until all the others had arrived. When they had, the President scooched his chair back. "Morgan, if you would leave to room, please? Thank you."

Morgan obviously did not want to leave the room, the she did willingly. But not before saying a cold, "If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to ask, sir."

The President nodded, and once he was quite sure Morgan had left, addressed the group before him. "As you may have heard, the Air Force Base in Nevada everyone refers to as 'Area 51' is not doing its duties. They are recieving them well enough, for the always confirm that they recieved direction. That in itself is enough to make me suspcious, however it does the same to few others."

"I called you here today to ask if you would like to investigate this. See what is going on there, if anything. See why they are not doing their duties. or delaying them for many months." He stopped there, his look alert, eyeing each of the soldiers' faces.

Kiva was the first to respond. "If it would pleasure you, sir, I would be glad to do what you ask. I cannot, however, speak for my twin. If he does not wish to come, then I shall take him back to his own base before proceeding."

Kivo shook his head. "There will be no need of that, Kiva. I, too, shall go, sir. It would be an honor to do so, if I may."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Anouska sat in an upright position during the whole meeting, though before it had started she had been going through some files on her portable pocket computer. Along the lines she had even found time to write some e-mails, and one to Noah telling him not to forget to go to the grocery store.

As the president initiated the meeting she sat calmly listening to what he had to say, without speaking herself and she intended to remain so until and if the president addressed her.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The President nodded towards the twins, and then looked towards the others. Only those two had responded. He would have preferred if more had decided to go...

He sighed softly, as he glanced around the room again. There was still time. None of them ahd said no, maybe they were just still deciding.

He looked towards the twins again. They had gone back to playing their game of two-Player solitaire, oblivious to the fact that as of now, they were the only ones going.

(I don't want to say yes for you all. :P )

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Anouska sighed deeply. What Kind of people was she going on this thing with anyway? And what kind of president did the land have? He was obviously unaware of his chief position, or just awfully laid back and disrespectful to those who actually followed given rules and pointers.

She had had enough, Anouska straightened her position in the armchair she was sitting on and looked at the president with a troubled look.

"Mr. President, I was waiting for to be given the word, but as none of you here seem to care for a more formal atmosphere I'm just gong to take the freedom to speak. I am interested of this project..." she said and glanced around to look at the people who had been invited there, with yet another sigh she continued, "... and I suppose I could work with these.. er... people, sir."

((Come on guys, activate yourselves :P))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kiva turned and nodded towards Anouska. So, the twins had noticed that they had been alone in thier journey after all, the president noticed. Then he, too, looked over at her, his eyes filled with mild amusement.

"My dear," he stated. "The task at hand is so important, and your decisions must be made wisely. I would not want to currupt your thinking with the pressure of formalities. Sometimes the best way to go about things is in an informal way, I believe this is one of those times. Decisions should be made freely, and I feel that such formalities that you speak of tend to bring down such descions, not improve them."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"By all due respect sir..." Anouska said eying the others, "I do not believe a woman like me at this age could have reached the position I am at today with informalities and foolish decisions, therefore I shall not be anything else. And I do not think you are of a different opinion, as I wouldn't be here today if that was the case." she added with great confidence.

Anouska turned her head to look at the two twins, busy taking care of their own business.

"We all have our personal strengths, it is up to ourselves to find them and use them to improve issues. I do not question your talent and professionalism sir, but I believe you have misjudged me greatly." she said looking straight at the president.

((I don't mean to jump right at you Twiz, just trying to bring my character’s full persona out :)))

Set by everconfused

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next