Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Fine!" Jack said. "Fine." He grabbed Zephyer's reins, and dragged his horse to the cobbled entrance of the school. "Fight her on your own, then," he said, gesturing to the girl on the floor. "I'll find out what you did to my horse," he added, threateningly, "and then I'll come after you. Isn't that nice?" And Jack pulled Zephyer out of the courtyard.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Wait!" Matthew called, running after Jack. "Are you a Mage? If so, then you should recognise the spell. I'll undo it for you, though... because if you're going to leave, you're not going to get far without your horse. And I'm sorry for any trouble I might have caused." He glanced once more at the horse, and muttered the words for the counter-spell.

If he had realised the threat, he wasn't worried about it. Instead, he kept on talking. "If you see my brother, tell him hello for me, please? He's a Squire. I don't know if he's been chosen by a Knight yet or not. You'll know him when you see him, though, he looks almost like me."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Whether anyone is a mage or not, boy, you should not tamper with those who can easily kill you," Jack said. He mounted Zephyer. "I hadn't known your master was Zeta. He was destined to lead us all. That's why I was going to help him. But you can do it yourself. Maybe you can put a sleeping draught on the girl, or something. Zeta might thank you for it." He shook his head at the boy. "And to think. Zeta actually has someone as stupid as you to be his apprentice."

And with his last remark, Jack spurred Zephyer onwards, and his horse cantered away from the courtyard, Zeta, the boy, and the girl he would so willingly have killed for Zeta, all the while thinking, "He was Zeta. I could have helped Zeta."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Matthew could have kicked himself for being so stupid. At length, he called out: "I'm not his apprentice, though! I'm still in school... I'm sorry!"

He watched as the swordsman - what was his name? Had he even given it, or had Matthew let his mind wander for a bit too long? - and then turned to face the girl. His mind had wandered, or else he would have noticed that the swordsman had changed from threatening Zeta to protecting him. And now he was gone, and it was all Matthew's fault.

Matthew stood in a defensive position. He had only his staff, and a limited knowledge of magic. This girl had... who knows what. Matthew sighed, hoping for the best, glad he had some training of being a knight before he and Mattia had switched places.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jack heard the boy's comment, but didn't want to turn back. He couldn't be bothered; Zephyer had had a rest, and a drink, and that was all that mattered to him. By turning (and cantering) away, Jack hoped that he hadn't effectively killed Zeta, because without him, the red mages were most likely doomed.

Zephyer turned a corner, and Jack pulled him to a stop. He was just struck by a thought; what if something did happen? And Jack could have been able to prevent it. He wheeled Zephyer round, and went round the back of the academy. He arrived in the shadows of the courtyard, unseen.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

<<whoo, nellie. lots happened while i was gone. sorry to every one that i was gone, though. i was grounded from the compy.>>

Zeta leaned on his staff. Boredom had come long ago. As had confusion. The Black Mage...that wasn't the confusion, since the black mages were always trying to tear the Crediath apart. No, it was the swordsman. One minute threating him, the next, willing to help him.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Matthews face was grim as he stood there. He checked his stance, making sure it would be simple to both attack and defend from it. He was also ready to use his magic, if he had to.

His eyes glinted slightly as he waited for the girl to make the first strike, if she did. Before he did anything else, he had to see how she fought, and her movements. See if she made any notion of when she was going to strike, and if she did, where.

(Bleh. Braindead.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:12 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((heey there everyone--i'm sorry i've been inactive for such a long time. i'm going to have to withdraw from this rp, as people in my family keep on dying and i'm actually going to have to pay attention in my classes next semester. sorry!))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7