Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kara turned her head quickly. "im in too!" she said, almost instantly. "lets go now." she barked to the wolfs. Then took off. She ran tward the human in a light jog. She didnt turn around to see if anyone was following her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy watched as Kara left. It only took a second for Raspy to get her own feet moving, though. "Hey! Wait up!" She ran up until she was evenly beside Kara and then jogged beside her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy followed behind them listening to the others chatting. She was worried about the idea where they would follow a human and perhaps all of them would find their pack. This could be true where they all did find their packs or make new ones, but she was worried of what the human may do to them if he found out some bunch of wolves were following him. Would he shoot them? Would he chase them away? Or would he do what he did earlier and just....look at them? She wanted to know the answers to these questions, so she kept pursueing them. Although the first two questions in her mind, she didn't want to find them out too quickly.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"No. It doesn't sound like my mother. She and my father used to howl those words to eachother while they were hunting. If they didn't reply, they knew something was wrong." Alu said, and then hurried after the other wolves.

She hoped she would be able to keep up, her legs were still short.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As Raspy kept her jogging pace she turned around. She noticed some of the other wolves following them, and she noticed Alu, also. Stopping her jog, she watched Alu a moment before jogging back to her. "You're still young..." she said, "Would you like me to carry you or can your legs manage?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"No, not right now thanks. When I get tired, I'll tell you though." Alu said. "I'm Alu. What's your name?"

Alu almost stumbled on a small rock, and, embarrassed, continued on.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy nodded. "I am Raspy. Nice to meet you, Alu." Then at her jogging pace, she returned up beside Kara.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin twitched her ears for a few seconds, trying to catch the direction of where from the poem originated. The youngster hadn't answered her question, though.

Seeing the pack was leaving, she started to follow it.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I will be gone for about two weeks. Can someone please take care of my character/characters until I get back? I do not mind who, just make sure they don't get left behind or anything. Thanks.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I'll take care of Alu until you get back, Twizz. :) Of course, I won't be able to answer Kuroro's question to Alu because I don't know the answer.]

Once Raspy reached the top of the hill, her eyes could pick up the human's figure. It was far away now, but not completely out of range. She stopped and spoke to the others. "Look... there he is." She said, nodding towards the figure.

-----

Alu was farther down the hill that the other wolves, but when the other wolves stopped she took the opportunity to cath up with them. Her little legs were still a little fumbly, and it was a bit challenging to maneuver through the snow, but she made it up beside them regardless. She saw the human, but she could just barely make out the shape.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Scarback tilted her ears for a response, but met none. This place must be abandoned my wolfkind, she thought. That would explain why I was left here... she decided dully. Somewhere in the distance from the wind she smelled some strange smell to the east, but thought not on it. She needed to find some sort of shelter... without the eyes and fangs trying to kill her within...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

As Kara ran, she took a quick look back to see who was following her. What she saw almost made her fall over. A small group of wilfs was following her. She listned to them introducing them selfs, "im Kara" she howled behind her. She kept running, but slowing down a little so the group could catch up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy turned her head from the figure to the wolf named Kara. "Greetings," she said, "I am Raspy." Alu nodded also in greeting. "I'm Alu."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin caught up on the pack, spurring to a second place. She also was spotting the human now.

Her hearth started to thumb faster in excitement. Just then a new wolfling turned up.

Merlin stopped fastly, flurring up snow.

"I am Merlin!"

The human, in the meantime, was urging his dogs on and didn't seem to have noticed them.

Another did, however. A big dog, freshly escaped, eyed them from thick bushes. The yellow eyes shone brightly. The dog, however, kept silent.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy and Alu were too focused on the human and the introductions of the other wolves too noticed the big dog in the bushes. Even if Raspy had noticed someone in the bushes, she would have thought it was just another wolf. She was with a grup of them, afterall.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next