Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Yes, black mage. I could say the same for myself. But I won't. So back off, because while I'm here, you'll not touch him." Again, Jack gestured toward Zeta. His hand rested on his sword; he was still holding the reins of Zephyer, who was snorting timidly.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:09 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Marushka raised her shadow sword again and stepped towards the man. She stopped when she was two feet away from him. "Watch me." she whispered.

Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No you don't, but thanks for saying it.Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

A smile played around Jack's lips, as if he was vaguely amused. "You wish to fight me, black mage?" he asked of the girl. "Very well. You have your wish." He drew his sword and held it in front of him.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:10 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"N..no..I..I didn't mean.."Marushka stuttered trying to back out of the fight. But she kenw it was too late. She was enganged in a fight and straying from her mission. She sighd, raised her shadow sword and went into a fighting stance. Though she was young, she was a skilled fighter. She only hoped that this older man wasn't as skilled as she was.

Last edited by aster on Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Afraid, black mage?" Jack asked the girl. "Afraid of what? Me? Fights? Or... fear?" He was playing for time, even distracting her, perhaps.

He looked her up and down. She looked like a good fighter, she was assuming the correct stance. Jack, however, was standing lazily. His instructor had always told him that no matter what, show the enemy that 'you're unprepared'.

He drew back his sword, feigning worry. Zephyer lowered his head to drink once more. Jack held the rein stiff for a moment, but let it slip through his fingers as his horse lapped the water from the trough.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:23 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

To tell the truth, this older man scared Marushka. There were not very many people that scared her but he was one of them. She knew the trick he was playing. Make like your unprepared, then suprise them and kill them. She backed up a little, bumped into to Zeta and fell. When her shadow sword hit the ground, it vanished. 'Great' she thought. 'Im done for now'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jack stepped up to the girl. "I suggest you leave, black mage," he said softly. "Or do you want to be run through with my sword?" He didn't know what had made the girl back off, but he knew it had done him a favour.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Matthew blinked, obviously bored, even in the midst of excitement. He leaned lightly against his Apprentice's Staff. It was late, and he was starting to get tired.

He glanced about him, and then stopped at the swordsman's (Jack) horse. Even at first glance Matthew could tell it was a fine horse, well taken care of even while on the road. The way to harm the swordsman, Matthew felt, would be through his horse. But how would he use the horse, without hurting it?

(Methinks Requiem forgot about this RP. Mattia can't do anything more without her.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[You leave my horsey alone. :P]

Jack noticed Zeta's apprentice shift a fleeting glance towards Zephyer. He turned his head towards his horse so fast, his neck cricked. Clutching it, he watched Zephyer lapping noisily at the water in the trough. Wondering idly why the boy had looked at his horse, Jack let go of the rein and turned back to the girl.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Heh heh. :P )

Matthew kept his gaze on the horse - or rather, the trough now - but his head looked else where. It was the water that the horse was drinking that held the answer.

He mumbled a short incantation, and the horse trough glowed a deep purple for a second. It was a simple spell, but one that wasn't guaranteed to work for anything bigger than a mouse, and the horse was much bigger. If the spell worked, the horse would fall into a deep sleep, and could only be awakened when the counter-incantation was said.

With the spell complete, all he could do now was to see if it worked.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[*stabbythwacks* :P]

Zephyer continued to drink deeply, and lazily he lifted his head, snuffling into Jack's back. He moved back slightly, his hooves making a very loud noise on the cobbles, and then his head drooped. He neighed softly, and shut his eyes.

Jack turned. "What the..." he said, staring at his horse. He looked at Zeta, and then at his apprentice. "You, boy!" he shouted. "Get over here."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The spell had succeeded. Once more Matthew's gaze drifted from thing to thing, until he was called.

'You, boy!' the swordsman shouted at him. 'Get over here.'

Matthew nodded, and bowed swiftly to Zeta, then went to the Swordsman.

"Yes, sir? What do you need?" he asked.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"You may take me for an idiot, but I can assure you I am not one," Jack snarled at the boy. "I know you did this to my horse. I don't want to know why; I don't need to know why, but in case you haven't noticed, I am trying to help your master. Either you take your little spell off of my horse, or I run you through with my sword. Do I make myself clear?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Matthew shrugged. "I never took you for an idiot. And when you first came, you were threatening him. So now I don't know what to think." An amused look came on his face. "And if you run a sword through me, the spell won't get taken off, will it? And just for the note of it, I didn't cast the spell on your horse."

Matthew was speaking the full truth. After all, he hadn't cast the spell on the horse, but on the trough.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:50 pm 

{{Join???}}

Hell is your home and mine!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next