Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Have fun in Rome Shadowfare :P))

Magnolia stopped at the old woman's words. Zelda looked at the guards and hissed before jumping off her shoulder and hiding at the bottom of her blanket. Magnolia turned back around and scooped the kitten up into her arms. She walked over to the rich girl, who was helping another slave, and let Zelda climb onto her shoulder. "I agree, we need to move, and we need to stop this bickering. I'll help you, just let me get rid of these shackles."

She walked away from the girl slightly and held her arms infront of her. Closing her eyes, she focused all her thoughts on the amulet and the heat of the desert, she felt the amulet grow warmer and the shackles grew warmer also. After a few minutes, the shackles on her arms and feet melted off into puddles on the sand. Stretching her sore wrists and ankles, Magnolia walked back over to the rich girl and smiled, "That feels much better. When can we leave this place? Because we shall need to soon, those guards will be here any moment now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Isis regarded at the girl that had now walked up to her.

"No no, see, we have to stop that crazy lady over there." she said and pointed to Alean's direction who was clearly not pleased with Isis acting against her own plans.

She then walked up to the two remaining amulets in the sand and picked them up.

"Silver of earth, crystal of ice..." she muttered as she walked up to the two who the amulets belonged to and handed them back.

"You need to learn how to control these, as long as you do so, we are safe. With the help of these you should be able to free yourself, then, go and stand by those two." she said looking very seriously at the two and pointing at the two slaves who had walked up to the camel.

She then looked at the remaining two amulet holders, who both seemed to think nothing good of Isis. She sighed deeply and walked up to them.

"I'm sure you heard of what I said to those two, please, use your amulets to release yourselves." she said not knowing what the result of this would be.

Alean could be seen not far from the group, grinning at them all.

"Oh, you may run yes, but the desert claims what walks in it, oh yes. Rich girl, such pitiful fool." she said to herself and smirked.

((Requiem, this is about where you need to ask someone to take you with them, me or someone of the amulet bearers, so that you can follow us.))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Halcin looked up hesitantly, slowly reaching her hand out to accept the Amulet.

She blinked, focusing on freeing herself. She gasped in surprise as the chains got colder, and a thin sheet of ice coated them. The loss of her concentration stopped the action, but it was probably all for the better. The cold caused the chains to brittle, and the difference in heat between the Desert and the ice caused it to brittle even further. She jerked her hands apart, making them break into many peices.

She lightly smiled at Isis before quickly turning around and nearing the camel. She stopped close enough to it, that she was near the others, but not near the camel.

(If you want me to change how the chains break or whatever, just tell me. I wanted to make it close to Ice, which is my Amulet.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Personally I think that's just fine, Shadowfare can yell at me later :P lol))

Isis smiled at the gild with the crystal amulet. It seemed as if she was gaining the slaves' trust, which eased Isis mind a great deal.

The stubborn and mean girl, however, was still glaring at Isis with angry eyes, she did not seem to accept her at all.

Isis felt a slight desperation; she could not possibly fix the situation with an amulet or two missing. Therefore she walked back up to Lery and spoke to her.

"Look, you may hate me as much as you want to but if you let your own stupidity and stubbornness kill you then go ahead. At least you will have our pity." she said.

As Isis said this Lery’s eyes got filled with fury, everyone could see this. Her cheeks got red and she bit her lip so hard that one could see how it bled slightly, but still she could not hit Isis back with any words. She felt her inability to reply was humiliating and as the others stared at her the situation got just worse. She felt like screaming, yet she could not, she felt like hitting Isis hard but she could not. She just stood there, without saying a word and without moving a bit. The iron taste of the blood got into her mouth as a tear fell down Lery’s cheek.

“Why can’t I just fall down and die…” she thought looking down into the ground.

Isis had been standing in front of her the entire time just looking straight into Lery. As she saw how the girl started crying she placed her hand on her cheek and dried Lery’s tears. It did not take long until Lery started crying uncontrollably and fell into the arms of Isis.

“We need to stay together, we need to stay alive.” Isis said while holding Lery in her arms.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

(Alrighty.)

Tiryn bit her tongue as she watched the amulet-bearing slaves break their shackles open. Her pride battled fiercely with her desire to escape from the slavery which had held her for so long.

Finally her yearning for freedom won out. Staying away from the girl on the camel, she approached the girl with the crystal amulet, hobbled by her leg shackles.

She took a few breaths to calm herself, placing a hand on Trys's head.
"Please...t..take me with you!"

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yang looked at Tiryn for a moment and shook his head as his rabbit spoke again if anyone else could understand the rabbit itd be news to him. "And here I thought itd be that other girl thatd be the first to start begging." Yang shook his head and replied "Tell me about it. I was sure shed either end up begging for help or end up controlled by the amulet. Wonder what will happen next."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Halcin blinked, unsure of herself. "I... I don't know if it will work a second time. But I could probably try..." she said slowly.

She concentrarted, this time on the other girls chains. A thin layer of ice spread over the chains, and after a few seconds, she stopped her concentration.

"Well, that part worked. All we can do now is see if they'll break..."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Magnolia nodded at the rich girl, "Yes, that crazy lady has babbled on for long enough." She watched the rich girl talk to Lery and saw the slave without an amulet approach them. The girl with the crystal amulet froze the slaves' shackles and she approached them to help. "Some heat might be able to shatter those shackles for you." She gently put her hands on the frozen shackles and concentrated on the heat surrounding her. The shackles shattered after the sudden change in temperature.

Magnolia smiled, "There you go, I'm sure you'll be a good addition to our little party, not being obsessed with one of these amulets and all," she chuckled slightly, "I'm Magnolia by the way, and you two are?"

((I think we should all try to address ourselves to each other, so we are all aquainted.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Looked down at the shattered remains of her shackles, peering up again at both girls.

"Thank you.." she murmurred.

"I'm Tiryn." she replied to the girl, Magnolia, who had just introduced herself.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I'm Halcin, and this is my Spirit Guardian." Halcin replied, nodding down towards her hare. "It's... it's nice to meet you, Tiryn. And Magnolia."

She smiled nervously, hugging her hare close to her.

(I still haven't thought of a name for my snow hare. It'll be fine until I do, though... I dunno...)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Hi am Blitz, and well, I'm thirsty." he said with a grin.

"Ive lived on Gafyn all my life, and have been on my own for quite some time. Its not that I need company, but it would be nice for a change."

Blitz also noticed that they had a look of skepticsm on their faces. "Why did he not have a spirit gaurdian that partains to the majority of Gafyn religions? Why did he not care?" Blitz knew these questions would become evident, but he chose to ignore them. He walked over and shook Isis, Tiryn, Magnolia, Halcin, Yang, Lery, and the disgruntled knight who had yet to introduce himself's hand.

Last edited by Knives on Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Knives, try using some quotation marks for when Blitz is speaking....))

Magnolia nodded at the people who had introduced themselves. Then she pulled Zelda out from under her blanket-robes. "This is my spirit guardian, Zelda." Zelda blinked cutely at them before Magnolia settled her back on the sand. "And I don't really care what religion any of you are. We should all just try to work together rather than fighting over our differences." She then turned to the rich girl, "And I never did know your name. But since you're trying to help us it would be nice to know."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As Lery started to cry her amulet started to glow. A strong wind picked up and blew straight at her shackles and suddenly they crumbled into small pieces, as if they were made of sand and blew away with the wind. Lery got rather surprised by this and while still being a bit blubbery she examined her hands carefully that were now freed from the chains. She took a few steps back from Isis holding her amulet tightly in her hand, as if she wanted to deny that she had ever had a weak moment.

Isis sighed as Lery quickly took more distance between the two. She did not let this bother her though, no, she had the trust of the others, why should she worry about one single slave-girl?

One of the slaves walked forth and introduced himself as Blitz. He also mentioned that he was thirsty, so Isis handed him a piece of the cactus she was carrying.

"Here, take this, we have to hurry to leave this place, before the guards arrive." she said.

At this moment Isis saw a non-amulet bearer as well, who seemed to have joined the group.

"Listen up everyone! We need to leave if we want to keep our lives. The one who is most tired and weak can ride the camel, the rest of you need to walk." she said to the group.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{{oh sorry ria, it was very late at the time of the post, and I completely forgot what I was doing :P}}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((that's okay. I just thought I should mention it, and i didn't mean to rude or anything :P ))

Magnolia nodded at the rich girl. ((who still hasn't properly introduced herself :P )) She then began to walk, the heat of the desert didn't bother her that much, and she wasn't tired yet, so she didn't need to ride the camel. With the power of these amulets we should be able to survive in this desert for a while. The fire from my ruby can cook food, and Tiryn's ice can provide us with water and keep us cool. Not to mention the other powers within the rest of the amulets.... These truly are powerful artefacts.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next