Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Yeah, Lillie. That I agree.]

[Hmm, I thought Iaran had cut the ropes off with her daggers? Go see her last post...]

Elily's eyes widened as she saw the group of people approaching angrily. This wasn't good. Elily fired another bullet, this time, to their feet. It missed, but managed to hold them back for a few more seconds. This time, they recovered from the shock fairly quickly, and broke into a run. This wasn't good.

Rosa-Christie bit her lip. She had been quick enough to scramble on board before the mob got to her. She couldn't very well jump back down and hack at the people with her blade, so there was nothing she could do. Perhaps she could try to find something inside the ship that could distract the people?

Running into the rooms, feeling glad to be out of the rain, Rosa randomly burst into a room. It was the Captain's room.

[Had to move Rosa a little.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Placing two fingers two his lips, FulXar whistled two short shrill blows. Looking up, he saw Falah diving through the clouds. Blowing three more short blasts, FulXar pointed at the crowd approaching the boat. Screaching in acknowledgement, The young roc dove on the crowd, sending most of the crowd diving into the water. Powerful wings pumping in the rain, Falah spun around for another pass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sorry I haven't been on, been sick for the past 2 days.))

Necronom was fed up of being a dog, and the girl had taken off her blindfold anyway. Seizing the moment, her transformed back into a pixie and jumped onto Iaran's shoulder. Iaran's eyes widened when she saw the pixie on her shoulder, yet she seized the oppurtunity. Grabbing her Songstress sphere out of her pouch she held it high above her head and began to transform.

Whirling around her microphone, which was attached to a staff, she grabbed Necronom by the wings. "I want you jump onto the edge of the microphone and channel all your supposed power into some serious slowing down magic."

Throwing him down, she waited until he had a secure grip before beginning to twirl around to an imaginary beat. Rather than focusing all her attention on slowing down, she focused all her thoughts on the mob of angry people. Closing her eyes, she swung the staff anticlockwise in a figure eight pattern.

Trying to focus, she had to stop herself from laughing when she heard the mob yell in slowed down time. Hoping that this would buy them some time, she held it until she burst out laughing and opened her eyes. The mob hadn't moved very far, and they still had some minor effects of the slow magic on them. Giggling hyperly, Iaran changed back into a Thief and grabbed another smoke grenade. Before she threw it, she turned to FulXar. "You'd better get your bird out of the way, I'd hate to injure it with this smoke grenade."

Then, she tossed it high into the air, before turning around to see if anyone was injured or anything like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I tried to rewrite my post on the previous page so you might want a look at that. I'm sorry for misreading posts. Please remind me to never, ever post before bedtime or when tired. It doesn't do good things.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Hey, it's okay, Lillie. It happens to me too. XD ]

[Andy has got exams for this whole week and he has asked me to take care of his character.]

Andy looked about. He was among the last few still standing at the jetty. With the crowd quickly advancing upon him, Andy leaped up to the deck, cursing the rain for limiting his vision. Whipping out his gun, he stood by Elily, intending to help. He aimed at the crowd, the waterproof gun scanning the mob of people. Andy skillfully fired a shot at the leader's legs. It missed of course, but was enough to make him jump up in fear.

[I think I'll speedy that everyone got up the ship. We need to set sail. Now.]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Running around on the deck, Iaran grabbed at the ropes holding the sail down. As soon as the sail was undone it was snatched by the wind and Iaran was pulled forward, holding on tightly in fear of it breaking loose. Pulling the rope forward, rain still buffetting her, she secured the main rope around a metal loop. And the boat quickly jolted forward, grabbed by the sudden burst of wind to the sail.

Laughing with glee, Iaran called out to the crowd, "We'll be back eventually folks, but we're on a special mission, we are the squad after all!!" Squeaking happily, Iaran watched the crowd disappear as they rounded a bend in the river. Turning back to view the rain soaked squad she laughed triumphantly. "Well, that was fun wasn't it? We should hijack boats more often."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:22 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[I thought the ship was engine powered? Ah well, let's have both to make it more fun. =P So this ship runs by sails and engine, just in case there is no wind. This isn't the sea after all, it's a river.]

Elily laughed. She laughed and laughed until her sides ached. Elily dropped her gun and sank down to her knees, eventually sitting on the rain-soaked wooden deck. She hadn't had that much fun in years. Andy, who was next to her all the time, began to giggle, before joining her. They laughed for some time. A sudden gust of wind reminded her forcefully that she was in the rain and it was cold. Elily picked up her gun, and turned to the other squad members.

'Come on, let's go inside. I'll see if we can whip up something hot to drink. There should be a good, well-equipped kitchen by the looks of this luxurious ship,' With that she made her way inside, on the way removing her soaked, dripping cloak and her boots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:36 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Blowing one short than one long whistle as FulXar turned around, Falah acknowledged his command with a screech and quickly ascended above the clouds. 'Now that we're onboard, I wonder who's planning on driving this tub?' he thought, running to the bridge. Climbing the last few steps, he opened the door and stepped out of the rain.

((bridge = ship term for place you steer from. ;) Not to hog the action, if anyone wants to drive, feel free to be there ahead of my char. Otherwise I'll have FulXar do it))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The ship left the river port quickly. While other squad members began to retreat into the cabins away from the pouring rain, Karmina slowly sat herself down on a couple of cargo boxes. Her hands crossed and dangling elegantly from her wrists, she almost seemed relaxed. It was her glum face that gave everything away, with dark eyes that seemed to see far beyond the visible into something more, and seeing something that she did not like. There was a certain sadness and loss about her look.

About to step inside to take shelter, Menai looked back at the lone girl sitting on the boxes, gazing off into space. Her clothes were drenched. Hesitantly, Menai called out, "Karmina?"

The other girl's head swivelled round slowly. It was too dim to see the expression in Karmina's eyes. "Are you ... coming in?" Menai asked. She was beginning to shiver herself. It was so cold out here.

"I want to be alone," Karmina's voice drifted to the white mage. "If anyone asks, please tell them that."

Menai hesitated a moment longer, but Karmina had already turned her gaze back onto the disappearing port. The white mage gave up. If Karmina didn't want to come in, she didn't need to. Stepping inside herself, she was relieved to be out of the rain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran smiled hyperly, running inside the ship she opened all the doors, peering into each as she went. Then, she finally reached the kitchen. Sitting down, she ungracefully stabbed her daggers into the floor, and began to sort through her bag. Finally, she found the towel everyone had been using before and did her best to dry herself off.

"We're going to need someone to start the fire, I might have something in my pouch that will do it, but a fire spell would do the trick."

Necronom flew in from the rain soaked deck and snapped his fingers at the fireplace, muttering a few words, a spark soon started and a merry flame was soon dancing around the fireplace. Smiling, Iaran slid off her chair and peeled off her gloves, as well as her boots, socks, the complicated fabric around her arms, and her belt. She lay them all out to dry, and grabbed a spare jacket from inside her backpack. Pulling it over herself, she sat infront of the fire, and warmed her toes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily made her way into the kitchen and looked around. It was rather big, considering most built-in kitchens in ships were meant to be small. There was a stove with a capacity to hold four pots at a time, and several cabinets and drawers too. There was a fridge, with a freezer compartment for ice. Upon opening the fridge and various cabinets, Elily was pleased to find that they were all laden with food of all sorts. This would last them a while.

Whipping up mugs of hot chocolate for everyone which she then sat on the table, Elily took her own mug and sat close to the fire, warming herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran accepted a mug of hot chocolate from Elily. Sipping it every now and then, she ruffled through her backpack until she found the map. Then she returned to a chair and began studying in. "Which river is this Elily? And where do you reckon it leads?"

There were plenty of rivers on the map, and many were in this area. So it was going to be tough trying to locate which exact river they were on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[I'm back ^_^ Many thanks to everybody who took care of Menai while I was gone, especially Lillie.]

[I'll start Tiherih's backtrack from when everybody starts jumping onto the boat, seeing as I'm a little tired to do it from where I left.]

Tiherih saw the squad members scrambling onto a large boat. Damn. How was he supposed to follow them? Then his sharp eyes saw what looked like a wooden pole sticking out horizontally from the back of the sharp, almost touching the water. It was only about a quarter of a metre long. Perfect. Tiherih also caught sight of an angry mob going after the squad. They were shouting loudly. One of the squad members fired a shot into the air. Lots of noise - nobody heard the splash as he jumped into the river. He swam quickly to the back of the boat, which was tiring as it had began moving. He reached out and grasped the short pole with one of his spidery hands. Well, this arrangement didn't look too conspicious, he thought dryly as he was dragged along with the boat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((yay! im back!))

Malea hurried onto the boat. She was looking for anything that might help the group out. It was hard to walk becasue the boat was rocking. She didnt know how to use her guns that well, and she didnt want to take out her black mage sphere, so she found an empty room and threw her bag on the bed. She ran out of the boat to see if she was needed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

From up in the bridge, FulXar looked around. They'd been running on the river for a little while (in the correct direction, he hoped) and hadn't seen any following - yet. Not wanting to leave the wheel unattended, he looked around and grabbed a microphone off its cradle and switched the transmitter on the radio to "PA". Keying the mic, he apprehensively spoke, "Ummm, if anyone wants to join me in the bridge, I really could use some assistance..." After a short pause, he finished "... 'cause I really could use some directions." Glancing as best he could at the sky, he hoped Falah was following them.

[[OOC EDIT: since my post is flexible in the timeline, u guys can have your conversation/meeting and have my announcement come over the loudspeaker whenever you want.... didn't mean to cut anything off]]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next