Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nika eyed him slowly, much longer than she had the others. She snorted out once, and then cocked her head. "Yes."

Kisa blinked. Just one word. No explanation, no questions. Just yes. Nika was a bit secretive...

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

He gave a slight nod, stepping back slightly, as not to block anyone's view. In all, though it seemed odd that she asked no questions, he was rather grateful for it, for it meant that he would not have to answer any.

Karayeh nudged him gently, discreetly. :Hey, don't worry about it,: she said gently. :If anything, you can leave when it is all over,: she glanced up at him, although truly, it wasn't incredibly far. In size, she was up to his waist, though her head stood a bit higher.

:Yes,: he said after a while, :When it is over..: his eyes seemed to go distant for a moment, as if he was invisioning the moment, but they cleared almost instantly, as he reminded himself that there were still others around. He could no longer live as he used to; in solitude. He would have to get used to the many others being around him constantly. No more aimless wandering. Now he had a destination, and others to accompany.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(As you noticed, the title says possible saved position. My friend is having trouble checking her e-mail, and so can't get the e-mail I sent to her. I still don't know if she wants to join or not.)

Ember sighed, boredly. "Alright. Any other people you need? Are we waiting for squirrels? Mice? Worms?"

Nika looked over at Ember, and amused look on her face. "Were you planning on meeting any? No? Good. I have all the confirmed people with me, at this moment. We may go now, if you are sure you are not waiting for anyone."

Kisa nodded, mouthing towards Ember to be polite. "Before we leave, if I may do something?" Nika nodded in ascent.

Kisa turned, and walked calmly up the hill. In a nearby clearing there were two horses. She got a peice of paper out of the first one's pack, and wrote something down on it. Ember walked up, and looked to see what she had written.

"You're leaving him in charge?" Ember asked, surprised.

Kisa smiled at her sister, packing the paper into the pack once more. "Of course I am. He is more responsible than you. Sentou, go to where the others are, and give Etel your pack. Eitou, you follow."

As the two horses trotted off, Nika looked at them with mild interest.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan pondered the Segacorn's word, "The Sandy Waters Desert is legendary among travelers. It is said that those who venture end can never find their way out, even if they have journied only for a day. The heat is said to be unbearable to all save the monsters that live there; and rivers of sand course through dunes, invisable until you have been caught in their silent current. Of course these are only stories I have heared, but I must ask, what is so important that you would brave such dangers."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Most of what you say of the Desert is true, friend Dragon. But have you not heard also of the Denatou, the tribe of Elves who live and flourish in this Desert? Many magical items and Creatures live only in this desert, and these are faithfully taken care of by these Elves. Some things they trade to other peoples, however rarely. It is one of these things I am searching for, something that has been lost to all herds of Segacorn for many a year." Nika said calmly.

"That is why I have acquired Kisa Chance, the leader of the Denatou, to lead us through the Desert and out safely."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily raised up her hand eagerly.

'I'll come along! Be more than happy to! But, that is, if you need my services...' she trailed off unsteadily.

'If she's going, I'm coming along,' Elissis said in a solemn manner. It didn't matter to her where they went. To her, the trip to the desert was just another opportunity to go somewhere planned for a change.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He listened and nodded and then spoke. "Yes now that you mention it i do recall a story that was passed around in times past about a thief who stole something precious from the Segacorn and then tried to hide it here only to loose himself as well. Perhaps we were brought together to find this treasure for you as well as find something each of us has been looking for for sometime."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Come along, if you will!" Nika neighed. Then she turned to Meiou.

"Perhaps... Perhaps not. We will soon enough find out, shall we?"

Kisa nodded. "And the sooner we leave, the sooner we can find out what it is she is searching for. Come, we are not that far from the Desert..."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((*Stares at computer screen* if I weren't so dead from trying to figure out math, I'd post something, but unfortunately, my brain has died, and it is now buried in some yonder field, and I have no way of retrieving it. *sigh*. Hopefully I'll post something worthwhile tomorrow :) ))

(( *pokes rp* well, I'll post, but it won't be very good. I have writer's block O.O I swear, I can't think of anything for this >.< ))

So there was an elven tribe living in the desert... He had heard of them, but never actually seen them. He watched the Denetou elf closely, curiously, though he didn't show it. Were they searching for some stolen treasure? Well, it really didn't matter, for he doubted the treasure would mean anything to him at all.

:does anything mean something to you?: asked Karayeh, rather sardonically. He glanced down at her. :of course. Otherwise I wouldn't have this four-legged nuisance following me everywhere,: he replied mildly, ignoring her indignant snort, and concentrating on those in front of him.

WhiteEdit: Do not double post. Please read the rules for more information.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan nodded in agreement, "Yes, I suppose I will join you as well. Perhaps as Meiou has said, we will all find something we seek."

He waded across the river to their side and stood with them.

"I assume that Miss Kisa will be able to provide sutible supplies for the journey? I can survive with out water, but what of you others?" the dragon queried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:29 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elissis stared at the grass thoughtfully. Yes, water was a necessity, especially if they were going on a journey in a desert. She knew that there were quite a few oasis's and civilizations in the desert, but goodness knows how long they would have to walk before they reached water.

'We could fill up our water supply in a stream nearby,' she suggested.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Yes. Fill up with water here. The water is clean, I believe Azure made sure of that." Nika said.

Kisa nodded. "You had better. I do not know how fast we will be traveling. We must leave soon, though, if we wish to get to the Desert before dark."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

He glanced down at Karayeh, who nodded, and padded towards the river, bending down, her slender maw dipping into the cool water, before lapping up as much as she could hold at the moment. It was a few moments, before she backed up, shaking out her fur, and headed back to Shintyeh.

:I trust you have enough water for me?: She said, glancing up at him. He nodded. :Yes, do not worry. I will not let you dry up.: he seemed rather smug as he spoke, probably because he didn't need to drink like she did. She shook her head at him. :We'll see how well your hunting goes out there,: she said teasingly, then sat down, wrapping her bushy yet silken tail around her strong haunches, the picture of a calm, and patient wolf.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Just leaving a note saying that I'll be gone on vacation from the 15th till the 19th, so my characters are freelance till I return. I'm so sorry about that! ^^;]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He filled up his water skins with fresh water. This took a little bit because he had multiple ones. After that he started to follow the others. He remembered Phalan very well he jus wondered if the dragon remembered the one adventure they had shared together.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next