Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"What! There's that color again. Only its green and red this time, not blue. Did you get it, Mayou?" Amdir asked.

Mayou blinked. "No, I did not. From the colors your suggesting, though, I think someone was trying to get your attention. Perhaps you should ask around?"

Amdir blinked, slightly dizzy from the bombard of colors. "I'm quite sure I wasn't the only one who got it... Did you?" she said, this time addressing Irina.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dagen was just about to ask the girl calling herself Ryn another question when a young boy stepped forward introducing himself as Matthew.

He watched and Ryn and Matthew conversed about their apparent creature friends. Dagen only vaguely remembered Raef taking the shape of a Dragyn once a year or so ago but other than that he had never seen one. As for Matthew’s star….now that he had never hear or seen of before.

Just as he was about to speak again flashes of red and blue lights began to flash in his head.

“you know, there are more ways to get someone’s attention than causing them to get so dizzy.”

Dagen rubbed his temples with his forefingers.

“I’m getting rather tired of all this, first headaches and now flashes of light….what next, are our heads going to explode!”

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ryn gave a small, wolfish grin at Dagen's reaction.

"I like dramatic ways. And besides, Tyrr likes it." True enough, the Dragyn had perched once moe on the top of the statue and looked about as smug and satisfied as a Dragyn could.

"Alright! Anyone who felt that, or who's partners did, listen up!" Ryn called out, adressing the group. Tyrr chirped loudly, as though backing up Ryn's words.

"I'm sure any of you with half a brain-" Ryn paused. That was bound to insult more than a few, the Griffon in particular. Too late to take it back now, though-"Have figured out that we're here because of that." She pointed to the prophecy.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((requeim, there's only 5 people here now, I think, because puck left and I don't think misty has posted))

A swirl of colour flashed in Matthew's mind. He winced. Then Ryn said something about how they were here because of the prophecy.

Matthew replied, "We are definitely here because of the prophecy, Ryn. But what are we actually supposed to do now, now that we have gathered here? Besides, we are only five so far; the prophecy says that there are seven people."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Gah. Must have miscounted. My bad.||

Ryn frowned. She'd considered that particular dilemna, but had no solution for it.

"Honestly, I don;t know just what to do. I think that once we're all gathered here, something will happen, but until then...I guess we'll just have to wait."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mayou was not at all offended by Ryn's comment. However could it be applying to her? After all, Griffons were one of the wisest creatures.

Amdir looked up at Ryn with some curiousity. She obviously seemed disturbed the other two were not there. With patience, they would come. Patience solved almost everything.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Irina frowned at Amdir's question.

"No," she said, puzzled slightly.

However, no sooner had she said it than a flash of yellow sent her staggering back into the statue. She gripped the cold stone and tried to clear her mind, but in an instant it was gone.

"Don't tell me you've started conducting lightning bolts through your head." Lika had hopped back onto her shoulder again and was nuzzling her cheek. She indicated the girl who had addressed the group, and lowered her voice. "Wouldn't you look at that, the voice of wisdom speaks up. She's right, you know."

Irina looked at Lika and scowled. "I'm not missing half a brain, though."

Lika chuckled and flew off, getting higher and higher until Irina could only see her as a small speck in the sky. A few moments later, she was back on her friend's shoulder.

"If there's anyone left to come, the only direction they can come from is East, from the Forest. There's nobody around elsewhere for miles."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dagen gave the small dark haired girl one last look. He wasn’t sure if he was going to like her very much, she came off as being a bit to snotty for his liking.

He heard someone off to the right of him say,

"If there's anyone left to come, the only direction they can come from is East, from the Forest. There's nobody around elsewhere for miles."

He turned in the direction of the sound.

“I’ve been a woodsmen just about all my life, there are many paths in that forest that a person may use to travel to this place.“

He swung his arm around to encompass the whole of the palace ruins.

“The best bet we have to meet who ever else may be on there way here is to stay and wait for them.”

Dagen took a quick glance around the area, he wondered briefly where Raef had taken himself off to. He knew his friend disliked crowds, so most likely the little Phouka
had wondered off somewhere to be alone till things could get sorted out.

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((maybe someone should PM Misty... or else this is never going to go anywhere...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||I PMed her, she hasn't responded. Her spot is now vacant. Is there anyone who wants to play it while I find a permanent replacement? Otherwise I can do it.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

.:Requiem:. wrote:
||I PMed her, she hasn't responded. Her spot is now vacant. Is there anyone who wants to play it while I find a permanent replacement? Otherwise I can do it.||

||If no one else has offered, I wouldn't mind doing it either permanently or temporarily depending on if we find someone. My only question is would I have to use what character she created or could I create a new personality?||

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Thanks so much Lady night ^^

You don't have to use her character if you don't want to, you can make up your own.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

.:Requiem:. wrote:
||Thanks so much Lady night ^^

You don't have to use her character if you don't want to, you can make up your own.||

||GREAT! Thanks, I'll have to look back see what character it was. But if I'm not mistaken wouldn't we still be missing two people?||

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Yep, still trying to fill Puck's place. I've a friend URL who wanted to join PPT and I was hoping she could take it, but it's staring to look unlikely..||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(If need be, I'll take one of those character positions. If you can find someone to fill them, that'd be great, too. But if you can't, I'm offering. :) )

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next