Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vincent’s eyes darted away from the people around him and rested to the side of them. “Hello all.” He said quietly. He listened to the boy called Cameron’s words, and memories came rushing back. “I…I remember you Cameron…I’m sorry about all of that.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:17 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianna sighed softtly... This was certainly a unique group to be working with.. One person who tried to kill her, two old friends, her cousin, and a total stranger.. She actually felt like sticking with the total stranger at the moment.

"If it's a game, then we just have to make sure we win.. If these people trapped us, they must have something planned.."

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Emra nodded at Morianna, agreeing. She looked around at the odd group, with a pang of rememberance she remembered being at an inn with another odd looking group- some of which were around her. Emra sighed, another adventure meant more hurt, meant more sadness, but it also meant excitement- and her face perked up a little.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianna turned her head once more the long hallway that appeared, ending in the door. She gulped softly, half hoping this was somebodies idea of a sick joke.

"Well.. let's get started then.."

She said, striding froward into the hallway.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Emra followed Morianna closely. She fought to slow down her breathing, for her excitement was mounting very quickly. Emra recognized fright in her strange web of feelings, and tried to pick it out and pry it out like she could do with air, but the scared feeling was still very much there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Suddenly seeing Morianna move Anaïs hurried to walk beside her. Still feeling very uncomfortable with all these strangers she felt like she might as well stick to the one person she trusted and cared about instead of being completely alone. Feeling her heartbeat rise and adrenaline pump into her veins she started to really want to play this game, whatever it was.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Aminta shifted uncomfortably, then followed the others down the hallway. She stayed a good distance behind, as she always felt out of place around strangers, especially if most of them knew each other. She sighed. No one had ever liked the strange Mistress of water with awkwardly timed moodswings and webbed fingers, and no one ever would. She brushed that thought away, she didn't need any pity.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vincent watched as the others started into the tunnel. Playing games wasn't exactly one of his specialties, but in this case he didn't see any other options. He got up to walk with them, but he held his tongue the entire time. Vincent had never been one to have much lunk with friends anyway- and now he'd have to trust these strangers with everything, maybe even his life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Mori, I'm going to be leaving to New Jersey for a while. If needed, can one of you guys take care of my character? Thanks. :)))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[-squishes everybody-

This must not die. =(]

Cameron followed the others down the corridor, got in front, and stood in front of them. "The snake bit me. I should go first," he said, worried for the others' safety.

He turned and hesitantly took a step forward, into the next room.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Emra, feeling bold, followed directly behind Cameron. She took a deep breath, who knew what was in store. The breath seemed caught in her chest, suspending ominously, she could not breath properly- the suspence was much too great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:23 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianna was about to stop Cameron. SHe didn;t want him to plunge into unknown danger first, but.. knowing him. He was stuborn as a mule and she knew that. But perhaps he had changed, his appearance certainly had.

"Be carefull.."

She murmured to him, following him closely.

Set by Dragonfire

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4