Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran looked up as she felt Elily's gaze on her. Hoping up, she bounced over and smiled. Then, she noticed the large warrior looking towards her. Waving slightly she grinned, "Hiya. I'm Iaran, the Greatest Female Thief in the universe!" Giggling hyperly she turned to Elily.

"What's up Elily? Can we leave yet, I doubt anyone will be watching their boat in the rain, so now's a good time to look for one."

((Lol, I'm been reading too many KH fics, with Yuffie in them :P ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Must speedie this.]

[But what about Merlin?! Kuroro, we need you!]

Elily grinned and nodded, pleased that at least someone wanted to go.

'Let's go!' she said, turning to Maulior who was already walking outside. The rain had slowed to a drizzle. A naughty thought popped into her head.

'Say, Iaran, the town jetty isn't very far away. Want to make a run for it? Umbrellas would only slow us down...'

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran giggled hyperly. "Let's round up the gang, I'll ask the doggie to take care of Karmina and we'll go."

Running back to Karmina she babbled incoherantly, and non too daintily grabbed her wrist and dragged her upwards. Slingly her luggage across her back, and Karmina's across Karmina's back she grabbed the dog's collar and pulled it forwards.

Racing out of the hotel, Iaran tore off down the street, avoiding the traffic and people. Rain thundering across her body, she ran at super fast speeds, the dog following close behind. Karmina was rushedly being dragged along behind, and all of them whooshed through puddles.

They reached the jetty and ended up completely soaked. The dog ran over with Karmina and Iaran to a covered bus stop, and Iaran pulled out a towel, which she handed to Karmina saying, "Here's a clean towel, dry yourself off. We would have gotten wetter if we went slowly. I'll have a look around, and try and spot a good empty boat, the rest of the squad should be here soon."

((Lol, that was fun to write. I'm gonna try and draw a picture of that scene later. But for now, I'm going out for the night. Cya all 2moro.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Oh, dear, Kuroro is going to be gone for a while to Italy, I think he said. I can't remember how long, all I know is that he said something about it in his signature. But I think that his character was shot or something a few pages back when he went out to help someone... *thinks* Gah, I have to go check.

Edit: Erm, yeah... His character got hit in the back by something, so I'm assuming that means he's down. And he says he's going to be gone until next Saturday, so me thinks we may be waiting for a while... I wonder if someone ought to take care of his character? Considering it's been seven pages since he posted and we rather need to get this moving... But he didn't say for someone to... *frowns* I don't know. -_-;; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((ok, i am going on vacation for about a week and a half. Can someone look after my character for me? thanks.))

Malea followed Iaran. She didnt even bother about the rain. It was coming down harder, and she was getting drenched. "wait up!" she called after Iaran and Karmina. She cought up to them, out of breath. She shivered a little, but got used to the rain temperature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran smiled as Malea joined them, by now Karmina had dried most of herself, so Iaran gently took the towel from her and handed it to Malea. "Here, dry yourself off. I am going to look for a suitable boat, I'm gonna sneak around so no one will notice me. When I've found a good boat I'll come back, hopefully all of the squad will be assembled by then. You should try to do a head count."

Rushing off, without waiting for a reply, Iaran grabbed a cloak out of her backpack and threw it over herself. Using her skills as a theif, she snuck around the docks for at least 10 minutes.

Finally, she saw a perfect boat, it had a large amount of cabins, four were sleeping cabins (she saw this by peering in the windows), and it seemed relatively easy to steer. The other good thing, was the fact that no one was inside it, or guarding it, and it was tied up by a simple rope.

Running back to the group, Iaran pulled back the hood of the cloak and started jumping up and down. "I've found the perfect one! When we're ready, let's go!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily ran down the street, fighting against the pelting rain. The wind accompanying the rain blew mercilessly, hindering her from going too fast, but Elily was comfortable with her current speed. It wasn't long until she reached the jetty. Elily stopped for a moment to catch her breath, ignoring the rain. After she recovered, she looked up, surveying all the great big boats docked. A few moments later, Iaran reported a potential ship to steal. Elily ran up to Iaran to check it out. It was indeed a suitable boat. But unfortunately, a group of people were now also heading to the jetty.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Lillie is back and a little lost, is unsure how to fit self back in. Karmina is blind after all.

Kuroro has gone to Italy 'till Saturday. Her character got knocked into unconciousness pages and pages back, as Apricus pointed out. ^^ I guess that means it will be a bit hard to get back into the storyline, unless someone realises that someone is missing. I would get Karmina to do it, if she could. :P]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:35 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Oh dear. Kuroro will have to backtrack, I suppose. A lot. =( ]

[In the meantime, let us try not to go so fast until Kuroro gets back, okay? And maybe we can assume Merlin is with us?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mina threw on her cloak as she dashed out the door just after Malea. The rain slapped hard against her face, temporarily blinding her each time a drop landed in her eye. She wished she had a hair tie or something as she hurried along, as her hair kept flipping mercilessly in her face and causing her to see even worse. She pulled her cloak tightly around her as she splashed through the muddy streets.

However, despite the fact that she was terribly cold and soaked through to the very bone, Mina began to enjoy herself for the first time since they left. Now this is what I call a mission. She thought, and any doubts she'd ever had before began to slowly slip away like the raindrops on her face as she focused on keeping up with Malea and the others.

Mina reached the sheltered bus stop where the others were standing and hurried inside. She wind and rain pelted, deafening, against the glass of the tiny shelter. Mina slid down onto a bench and tried, without much success, to dry herself off.

Now then, where is this boat?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Kuroro left Merlin in a very hard position for us to keep rping him didn't he? Oh well, maybe Merlin will turn up down the river.))

Iaran's head shot to the side as she heard the group of people draw nearer. Determination locked in her face, she drew her daggers with a spin. Grabbing Karmina's wrist and running full speed through the rain, she yelled at the top of her lungs. "Everyone! Run! NOW!!!!"

Instantly she jumped over the railing onto the boat, flicking off the catches of the ramp she helped Karmina get on board before severing the rope to the docks with her daggers. Ushering everyone on board, she grasped a smoke grenade from her pouch and threw it at the oncoming group, who had grown angry once they realised their ship was being stolen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Yeah. She'll just have to backtrack.]

Elily reacted instantly to Iaran's cry. Seizing her luggage, she made a dash for it, and leaped up on board. She dropped her luggage on the deck, there were more pressing things to take care off. She grabbed one of her guns and shot a fire into the air, ignoring the rain. The shot made all the people immediately drop to the floor, with the fear of getting hit.

'All right everyone! Get up on board! Now!'

Maulior was already on the ship even before Iaran had shouted out. He nodded encouragingly when Elily fired a bullet up into the sky above. Loud, sudden noise was always good for stunning people, even if for a moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Mina grabbed her luggage and bolted through the rain and down the dock just after Elily. She hopped onto the boat from an odd angle, slipping and nearly plunging into the choppy, dark water below. Gripping onto the edge of the boat, though, she managed to pull herself up and over the side, dragging her suitcase along with her.

She whirled around at Elily's shot, for a moment thinking that someone from the squad had been shot down. Realizing that it was only Elily, however, Mina turned her attention to her suitcase and everyone else's luggage as well. She hurriedly snatched up the bags and suitcases of the squad members who were already on board, then dragged them into one of the cabins and shoved them all into a corner.

Dashing back out onto the deck, Mina peered through the now torrential rain to try and make out if the other squad members were coming, but the rain and fog were too thick to tell.

"Oh, they'd better hurry up!" Mina said under her breath. They couldn't keep those people back for too long. If the others didn't get on the boat soon, they were going to have to resort to violence if they were going to be able to pull through with the hijacking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Covering his head with his arms as he ran for the ship, FulXar squinted at the falling rain hoping to catch a glimpse of his roc. 'Actually,'he thought, better she be above the clouds for now. Putting his head down and sprinting the length of the doc, he jumped into the boat as the smoke grenade exploded behind him. Safely aboard, he glanced quickly at the owners of the boat then at his fellow travellers. "So who here knows how to drive this thing? My seamanship is rusty at best..."

[[so, i assume this is a powered boat? or is it sail? ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I think what would be best would be to keep role playing without going into the individual members in detail. If Kuroro wishes we may notice that Merlin is missing later or she can backtrack and catch up with us so Merlin is with us now. I hope I made some sense.]

[Edit: *tries to salvage post*]

Menai glanced nervously over the boat. The people had paused in their tracks for a while, probably in shock that the hijackers had weapons and were using them freely. This was really not a good situation to be in. She crouched low, keeping out of the way. As a white mage, there was little she could do in terms of defence, as far as she could work out. The angry mob had now recovered from their shock though. Weapons weren't enough to distract them. They were slowly clambering to their feet with fire in their eyes. Thank goodness the boat was moving. However, the mob appeared to be going after the boat again. Someone tried to catch the rope - and failed. Menai sighed with relief.

"What's happening?" Karmina whispered. Menai started with a jolt; she hadn't realised the songstress was so near her. "There's a mob and they're going to kill us by the looks of it," she informed the girl, peering at the people. "The rope's untied and we're moving now."

Karmina was silent for a while. Menai lay quite still. She was unwilling to move anymore. An angry mob could be unpredictable from what she worked out reasonably. It was better not to attract attention.

After some pondering, Karmina removed her blindfold. She had had enough of the darkness to know and grow a fear of the dark. Looking back she didn't think it such a good idea to have done that. She wasn't sure if she would be able to sleep anymore. It was lucky the skies were dark. As it was, her eyes still took some time to adjust to the light.

Yes, there was a mob and they were coming closer. Some were taking off shoes to ready a throw at the squad. Holding her staff out, she muttered the chant under her breath as she stepped forwards, back, right, left, back, right, front, right, left. A very light, very dim dark mist entered the eyes of the mob's leader, who stopped abruptly, unable to see. Those behind him crashed and pummelled forwards into an undignified heap, before rising again.

Last edited by Lillie on Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next