Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[*slight horror* How many characters does Glass have in her pen again?]

Elily's face fell slightly. She had been hoping to be alone so she could find the warrior and talk to him herself. It seemed Menai would be in her way to do this. She liked Menai but she desperately needed to think of something to be alone...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
___ After a quick breakfast, FulXar excused himself from the group and walked back to the stairs. Quickly ascending to the roof, he checked his watch. 'Almost time...'he thought, then he heard a noise. 'Was that a scream?' . Running the last flight of stairs, he burst through the doorway onto the roof to see a hotel maintenance worker lying wimpering beneath a large mass of reddish-brown feathers.
___ "Falah! Up!" FulXar commanded, and the well trained bird immediately took to flight. Though only a young Roc, FulXar and Falah had spent much time together, and she heeded well the instructions of her trainer. As she circled overhead, FulXar ran to the hotel employee. "Are you okay?" he asked of the worker, whose face was still pale from his encounter with the large bird. "B-b-b-b-b-b-b.... " he stammered. "...Bird.... "
___Not entirely unfamiliar to the reaction Falah drew when i'introducing' herself to strangers, FulXar calmed the worker down. "She was just saying hi, no harm done. See," he said pointing to the small shape circling in the sky, "she's trained, and was just being friendly, not meaning to harm you."
When the worker calmed down enough to have his wits about him again, FulXar bid him well and called to his Roc, "Falah, stay up, I'l return below."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran smiled and carefully brought the dog back inside. Seeing Karmina tapping around with a cane for a while, she smiled and grabbed her free hand. "Come on Karmina. I'll help you to the dining hall so you can have breakfast."

Pulling out a seat and putting Karmina's hand to it, Iaran quickly held her hand up for a waiter to come. Then, she giggled hysterically when she realised that Karmina couldn't tell her what she wanted for breakfast. "Karmina, I'm gonna say something, and if you want it, nod your head okay?"

Glancing at the menu, Iaran looked up again, "What about pancakes with fruit sauce, and orange juice to drink?"

((When Karmina finds out that the doggie is Necronom..... *shudders* poor Iaran.....))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea stopped walking, and turned around. She felt silly walking to a perfect stranger. She walked over to a chair, and sat down. She watched as everyone filed into the lobby. She waited for everyone to show up, so they could get going.

((ack, sorry for the horrable post. >.< i have a headach.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I'm going to Beijing for a few days so if Ria and Apricus could take care of Karmina and Menai, I would appreciate it very much. I'll be back latest next Saturday. Oh, and all those other characters of Glass' too. :P]

Karmina shook her head, seating herself carefully. She wanted porridge with a pinch of salt. That was what she always had for her breakfast and what she intended to have now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Um, okay, how many characters does Glass have again? Well, I guess I'll survive.))

Iaran twisted her mouth thoughtfully, if she were a songstress what would she eat for breakfast?

"What about.... Toast with jam?"
Karmina shook her head.
"Bacon and eggs?"
Karmina shook her head, her mouth twisted in disgust.
"Muesli with fruit?"
Karmina shook her head again.
"Oooo! I know! Porridge with warm milk!"
Karmina smiled and nodded her head.

"Oakie dokie then! Waiter, I'd like one bowl of porridge with warm milk."
The waiter walked away with the order and came back in a moment with a bowl of porridge. Iaran gave her a few gold coins and took the bowl.
She then placed it in front of Karmina and gave her the spoon.
"Uh-oh, isn't it gonna be a little hard for you to eat?"

Iaran giggled as Karmina did her best to feed herself, although she managed to miss the bowl a few times. Once she was done, Iaran carefully grabbed the rope of the doggie and put it into Karmina's free hand. Then, she helped Karmina get up and they slowly made their way out of the dining hall and into the lobby.

Most of the squad members were gathered in the lobby and Iaran helped Karmina find a seat. Then she quickly sat down herself and absent-mindedly patted the dog's head.

((Sheesh, this is going to get a little one sided with me playing as Iaran, Karmina, Elily and Menai. But I guess i'll have to deal with it.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[lol, one sided is right. Alright, I'll try to find just a bit of time every few days to role-play a little. At least to sustain this role-play. Psst, ria! Could you get Menai out of the way so Elily can actually talk to Maulior? =P ]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Okay, as long as you do the talking for Elily. :P ))

Elily smiled lightly at Menai, she needed to talk with Maulior, but how was she going to do so?

Thankfully, Menai solved that problem for her.
"Uh-oh, I left my black magic in our room. I better dash back and get it, make sure the group doesn't leave without me, ok?"
Menai ran off to the lift and Elily sighed with relief as she left.

Walking over nervously, she tapped the large warrior on the shoulder quickly, "Um, Maulior, sir, can I have a minute?"

((Having control over numerous characters is actually rather fun, although I would appreciate if you quickly dropped by whenever possible Glass. After all, this rp can't die after 30 pages!! (well nearly) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Ria, you don't have to control all of them, you know. I can take care of Menai or Karmina or somebody, if you would like. :))

Mina looked at Iaran, her eyes filled with a steady uncertainty. She sighed. "Fine." She mouthed, turning away to stare straight ahead and resisting the temptation to shake her head again. That girl had something coming to her, the way that she was constantly interfering with other people's business. But if she was going to learn, she was going to have to learn for herself. Mina wasn't about to teach her.

The elevator descended slowly, and the doors finally stopped. Mina stepped out into the lobby. She took a deep breath and tried to imagine herself, along with the other squad members, sailing swiftly down a river toward the mountains. She exhaled. The day seemed to loom ominously overhead. There were so many things that could go wrong. But that's why I got chosen to be a squad member. She thought. Because I can handle stuff like this well. I'll be fine.

Then, with that reasurring thought planted firmly in her mind, Mina walked into the hotel restaurant, seated herself, and ordered a plate of toast with strawberry jam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea looked over and saw Karmina in a blind fold, and a rather strange looking dog. She walked over to her, and gave her a funny look. "hey Karmina." she said, looking at the dog. "umm, whats with the blindfold?" She looked back at her, waving her hand infront of the blindfold a couple times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

( I appoligise...I wont be on as much becuase school starts on the 9th and I have the PSAT in october to prepare for.)

Aki awoke felling like he had been dragged backwards into a meat grinder, and piddled on by a stray dog or five while he slept.
Which was odd considering he wasn't at his best during the morning hours but nor was he a bear with a sphere and a few more IQ points.

"Great it's raining...and my clock died? Forkduds! Breakfast might be over by now an' I wouldn't know!"

Aki was fully dressed and out the door faster than you could say "pancakes."

...But there was still an anoying tickle at the back of his mind, like he should know something that he'd forgoten...

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:57 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Before Andy reached his room, he saw a figure rushing out of his adjacent room and slamming the door. He squinted his eyes before realising that he was looking at Aki! Before Andy could shout out to him, Aki had already left blazing for the opposite direction.

Maybe he's late for breakfast? Andy figured.

Picking up his luggage, Andy closed the door and headed towards the elevator. As the elevator decended, he stared at the display panel. He was hoping that the rest of the group would be in the hotel's restaurant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
[[can we assume yet that everyone has eaten breakfast? Not to push things too much, but a 2 week breakfast... we'll make it out of the city by maybe November at this rate :roll: ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yeah, you're right, perhaps we should wait until Glass posts again before we leave though. Otherwise, we should chat in the lobby about where we're heading next.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:04 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Trials over!! I did badly for most part, but nothing I can do about it now...]

[I just remembered that Jade had a side-character, Tiherih!]

Maulior didn't give a chance for Elily to finish. She was cut off before she could say anything else.

'-we should leave soon. If possible, now.'

'Now?! In the rain?!' Elily abandoned whatever she had been planning to say.

'It's the best time. Furthermore we can't afford to lose anymore time. Spending the night was unnecessary.'

'-but!'

'It is unsafe to remain here. People can tell too easily that the twelve of you aren't local. Besides, now's the best time to go steal a boat for our use.'

Elily gave up. She turned and scanned the lobby for the remaining squad members. She couldn't decide on herself.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next