Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Thanks so much both of you *gives you both cookies and hugs*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Screal tired of watching the Unicorn, and turned his head slightly to eye his mistress. As if sensing the stare, Kithe turned her head towards him, a confused look on her face. Screal cocked his head slightly to the left, and then flew down onto Kithe's shoulder, nipping her ear affectionately.

"Ouch, Screal. That hurt," Kithe scolded lightly, smiling. "I'll be needing that ear, you know. Even if you won't." Screal screeched his reply.

At the sound of Screal's screech, Aquila turned her head to look at the other Elf, the blind one. She stretched her wings, smiling at the antics of the Hawk. There was something strange about him, to be sure. Something like you felt you should know, but everytime you almost caught it, it slipped away again.

Kithe could keep him, though. However interesting the Hawk was, no bird could compare to Rosepetal. Rosepetal was her friend, and had been for a long time, and most likely would be for a long time.

(Meh... I can't role play other's characters too well. I don't want to change them too much or anything... Anyways, I did bring back the fact that Aquila had wings! I can't remember if I remembered that before or not.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:01 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Lar started flying in small circles.
"I'm starting to get worried. I haven't seen anyone yet," he said.

((Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I kind of feel awkward because my character is just sort of...there while there's already a plot going on.))

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Puck102701 wrote:
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I kind of feel awkward because my character is just sort of...there while there's already a plot going on.))

((That's okay. If you can, please make your way to the others at the court yard, we'll be leaving to the middle of the island soon))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:27 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Silja wrote:
Puck102701 wrote:

((That's okay. If you can, please make your way to the others at the court yard, we'll be leaving to the middle of the island soon))

((Thanks!))

Lar flew near one of the enormous windows. In the distance, there was a courtyard with creatures in it.
"I guess that's where everyone is," he said to himself. With that, he flew out the window and toward the courtyard. In a few minutes, he landed on a nearby leaf.
"Hi everyone," Lar said in an unsure voice.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Thanks I wasn't sure how to get their either)

Arianna quiety followed Lars into the court yard then looked around. It looked like they were all back together. "Sorry I'm late, what an adventure we all had."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Screal cocked his head, an intense look on his face. A few seconds later he screeched, and flew off from Kithe's shoulder, and off into the distance. Kithe jumped back, startled. She hadn't been expecting that, and her face showed it.

She leaned against her staff, her face pointed in the direction the Hawk had gone, awaiting his return. She did not know how long she waited, but return he did. Giving another screech, he dived, and dropped something above Ellamiel, and then flew back to Kithe.

(I don't know... you could use the item to move the plot along if you want, but if you don't want to or don't need it, then it could be a flower or something else of relative unimportance... I dunno.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I will create a post shortly to move us along to the center of Nondra. There is a reason for the plot basically not moving forward at all anymore, but it's still under planning.))

((Edit: Okay, here goes. Twiz, what Screal did will fit in just nicely to the following :) Everyone, hope you don't mind me taking over your characters now, but it is needed for what is to come... oooh, exiting!))

Ellamiel looked up to the sky and instinctively placed her hands letting a small object fall down on them closing her palms right after. It was as of small streams of smoke were running out from her closed hands, but instead of being dark with a smoky scent to it Ellamiel could feel a vague smell of flowery fields and summer rain in the air running down towards the ground with glittery streams. Something tickled against her palms, as of the object inside was moving a bit. Carefully she opened her hands and the scent that had been weak before sprung out like leaves in springtime and a puff of glittery dust filled the air around Ellamiel like a cloud.
As the dust floated slowly apart Ellamiel could see what had been dropped into her palm. As the others where intrigued by the mystical glitter with a scent of the heavens floating in the air Ellamiel smiled upon her hands. Her deep blue eyes reflected the light green glow coming from the object as it moved a bit more and hovered up slightly into the air shaking from side to side, creating even more glittery dust around itself.

"What brings you here, child of the magical realm down under?" Ellamiel asked softly.

The creature hovering in the air was now clearly visible. Lar was among the first to see what it was.

"A faerie!" he gasped.

The small fairy did not speak, but it was as of it was surrounded by beautiful music from stories long forgotten. It flew up with its wings beating quickly up to Ellamiels nose and hugged it lightly. It then flew to hear ear. The sweetest melodies filled the courtyard, and though it was not obvious, everyone realized that this was the words of the faerie itself.

"Aeya thanks you Screal, she would not have found her way here without your noble assistance." Ellamiel said to the group, left standing with wide eyes not having a clue of what was happening.

"With no further delays, we must leave. There are greater things waiting for us, I do not have faith in that the Gods' will is to be fulfilled just yet."

The two suns were already setting down below the horizon, and the sky was in shades of pink, orange and purple. As Ellamiel spoke her last words a bright sunbeam touched her face fading away as quickly as it appeared making both suns disappear even though they still gave a dim light over the island.

Without hesitation Ellamiel started walking forward and placed herself right below the palace gates. The Fairy, now known as Aeya, sat down on her shoulder, almost seeming to lie down and fall asleep beneath a piece of the hooded cloak Ellamiel was wearing. Taking one last look at her mighty palace Ellamiel concentrated her eyes upon the group.

"Follow me." she said and started walking down the path leading deep down into the forests of Nondra.

The horses started walking after her instinctintly, with the unicorn with Lydia on its back in the frontier. The ground made a few light shakes as Phalan, who had stood quietly watching at all of what had happened, straightened his position and started walking, grabbing Meiou and placing him on his back safely above his wings. Kithe seemed comfortable to walk alongside Phalan with Screal safely on her shoulder followed by the ever so intrigued Alias who almost seemed to find comfort in others by now. Arianna smiled at Lar, feeling secure having her advisor with her on this journey as the both started following the others.
Suddenly Ellamiel stopped abruptly. She gazed at Aquila who was sitting safely on one of the horses beside Rystol who was riding the chestnut mare followed by a fourth horse carrying some supplies. She then turned her eyes on the courtyard, where Rosa was standing alone and confused. Ellamiel stretched out her arm as of signaling to Rosa to come to her and walk beside her. Rosa who had looked more than nervous before suddenly gained a calmer expression on her face taking almost leaps of joy until she reached Ellamiel.

"We are one, never hesitate to seek comfort in the ones who have a part of you in the soul." Ellamiel said, continuing to lead the group holding Rosas's hand in hers.

It was a silent walk through the woods, as of everyone had a deeper connection with all members of the groups where spoken words were not needed. They found safety and comfort in each other's presence and had no need for fear or worry. Time went by quickly, and after a two hour walk through the woods they arrived at a open field with beautiful flower plantations at the end of the forest and the path they had walked on.

"This is where our journey ends, my children." Ellamiel said and by those words the four elementals appeared; Mar rumbled up from the ground in front of them, Fea appeared by a lightning bursting into a large rock formation nearby with lava bursting out from it forming his body. Rhé blew strongly past the group and formed a light blue whirlwind visible for them all, and Sif crawled up on land from the clear river running alongside the path.

((No, this is not where it all ends :P You may play around with your characters, creating some pictures of how everything looks like around you etc. You may not leave though (to take a few steps to the river to have a drink etc. is okay)! It is important that we all stay here until… yes, until what you may ask... Lalala, I've got a secret! :D))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alias looked up at the four elementals which stood before her. Each possessed great power and greater knowledge. Rhé was the one who saved her from Mandora, or so she thought. Alias turned her back on the elementals, she faced the direction to where the castle lay hidden, in the gleam of a light, it could appear.

Alias began to think of her experience at Nondra, how she had felt alone and saddened and how Ellamiel and the others had helped her overcome that weak trait of hers. Alias shed a small tear simply thinking about the fact that this journey may end. But wait, it musn't, it couldn't, it shouldn't. Alias suddenly felt a surge of emotions flowing through her veins. She had never felt this way before. Not even when she had been notified that her father had died. Alias looked up and turned around and stared into Ellamiels eyes. They were so innocent, how could they cause her such pain?

Alias ran. She ran back. She didn't want this journey to end. She didn't think it was fair for Ellamiel to help her so much and than quickly take all this aide away, she couldn't. She won't. Alias ran off, her feet trickling past the clogs of dirt and patches of grass. She didn't want succomb to the realisation that she cannot get better. That she must remain alone and weak for the rest of her life.

"NO!!!! I DON'T WANT IT TO END!" Alias yelled as she brushed through the tree leaves.

Alias felt herself losing balance, she began to stumble and she suddenly fell to on the earth floor. She raised her head slowly, it was slightly covered with dirt. She saw a small pond and began to crawl towards it.

"Almost there..." she said however she was interuppted when her hand began to weigh her down.

Alias galnced at her right hand and noticed a small foot on it. She gazed up and her eyebrows raised, her eyes widened and she put her left hand on her mouth as if trying not to scream...

"You found me,"

---

[OOC: I know what the plot is. Haha.]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((I've been totally inactive for aaagggeess, for part of it, I had a reason. Shadow's been in Ozzie for the past three weeks, for the three weeks before that, Shadow was lazy. But, I'm back now :D ))

Rosa felt suddenly comforted as Ellamiel took her hand, and she followed willingly, all her past nervousness forgotten. A small thought still dwindled at the back of her mind,
How can everyone else be so calm, I've been so nervous..,
But she pushed it away, now paying more attention to her surroundings.

Before Rosa even had time to consider them, the elementals made their prescense known. She jumped slightly at Mar's appearance, and gasped when Fea appeared, but when Rhé arrived, she relished the cool bite of the wind against her cheeks as it fluttered her dress, and whipped her hair. She was, after all, a half wind spirit. Feeling a lot more at ease after this, Rosa wasn't as shocked as Sif crawled into sight as she was at the first two elementals introduction.

Rosa took a small step back, not in fright, but to better examine these strange beings. Not so strange, as new, Rosa decided, because if she classed these strange, the whole island should also be strange. It is simply an experience I have not known before, she thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She might also finally note Meious condition. He wasnt in the greatest shape after that ordeal but he might recover or who knows. He sighed looking about this was really a whole new place for him.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kithe sat down on a rock, near the water. After making sure that she was settled, Screal flew off into the distance, screeching loudly as he went. Kithe turned her head in the direction he went, turning her head back towards the water after a couple of minutes.

She dipped her hand into the water slowly, testing its temperature.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Just a note, I won't be on much during this week and next week. I have exams.]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm baaaaaack!! :D Thanks Twizz and Silja for taking care of Aquila, this is one of the two RPs that still remain, the other few obviously died out :( I might not be around so much next week, I'm starting my next year of school and I gotta get settled and all that, but I should be back to normal in a few weeks time.))

Aquila carefully climbed off the horse and gazed in awe as the four elementals appeared. She had seen Rhé before, and her presence was soothing to a winged creature like herself, but Mar, Fea and Sif made her slightly afraid. They were beings which represented parts of the world which she wasn't totally familiar with, especially Fea's firey power, however she smiled quickly and bowed to acknowledge their presence. If she was truly to help Ellamiel and Rosa as a half-god she would need to be familiar with all the elements, and she needed to develop a relationship and friendship with them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Well, I need to get in touch with Ammer before anything new can be done. I suppose you won't mind, players aren't that active, and I'm not just talking about this rp. Anyway, I'll probably edit this post later with something small. But please, stay put and don't do anything radical, or Ellamiel shall zap you with her lightning... twig... something.))

Set by everconfused

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next