Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lord Dragonbane wrote:
(Where's silja? This thing is gonna get locked if she don't get her soon. We need to move this along!)

(Meep! I'll go get her... Oh crud. I forgot, she can't do Neomails... I'll keep thinking... Also, Ammer, I am still braindead, so you go ahead and do something with us, okay?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I've seen her posting around. Just not here. *shrug* Weirdness.)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm sorry guys :) Yes, I have been around, though suffered some serious lack of inspiration. I've thought a whole lot about what to do next here and how to move along everything. Dunno, life and school has just hit me harshly the past few weeks.

Anyway, the main plan now is of course to move everyone to that trip on Nondra, to a spot on the island yet to be revealed (I have a few thoughts about this one, but open for suggestions of the nature of this place.. anything really). Anyway, this is where some turns are going to occur etc. etc. Umm, can't really reveal that much so this all sounds kind of boring :P However, this is the part where my brain fails me, and I'm unsure of how to continue the story as everyone still need to be together so that the story can move along with everyone being able to participate (that's the main problem so far, people wandering off getting far away from the rest).

I'd love to receive PMs about ideas to all of this, thought about plot turns and different possibilities etc.))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I was braindead and waiting for Twizzler to post after moi. I guess I'll post than Twiz.]

---

Alias looked up at the man and blinked slowly, who was he? What did he want here? Surely herbs wasn't the answer.

"How did you get past the guardians?" asked Alias as she began to lift herself off the ground which seemed to be dirtying her dress.

"I have a portal. I am a known friend to Ellamiel. A friend of the family. They helped us and we helped them. I can go in and out as I please," the little man said as he smoked his pipe and gave a casual wink.

The man looked above at the sun and a worried look suddenly came about.

"I must go home. I am needed,"

"Is...Is there something wrong?" asked Alias, now standing on her two legs.

"We're beginning to be at war with another place called 'Mordan'. I must go and help my people," the man said before snapping his fingers and vanishing.

Alias turned to look at Kithe he seemed puzzled by this whole experience.

"Let's get back to Ellamiel. It's getting a little late," said Alias noticing the sky was turning into a flaming orange.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kithe nodded in agreement, holding out her arm for Screal. "Yes... I'd rather not be stuck here when it gets to be night. Who knows what sort of beasties there are? And other dangers, too."

Screal chirruped in agreement, lighting carefully on Kithe's arm. He cocked his head, looking at Alias carefully.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

( :roflol: I was brain dead too looks like it was contagious. I hope we can all get it together, together}

Arianna felt something on her shoulder but her mind kept drifting to her homeland could it be safe and secure with out their presence? Yet there was still a feeling of safety and security in Nandra. Without thinking she replied "Safety. They are being lead to safety."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Aaand I think Ammer just saved us all ;) Some gigantic planning to be done, but this is going to be a rather nice addition to it all. Stay tuned!

Argh, I have to rush to school now... blah))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alias looked towards Kithe who was slightly ahead. She than turned back to the forest, "I wonder how the rest of them are doing," she said silently as she glanced back at Screal who seemed interested in Alias.

"Silly bird," she whispered as she moved along side of Kithe.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Screal screeched loudly, taking off from Kithe's shoulder. Kithe grinned, an amused look on her face.

"We are near to the castle, I think. Screal has shown it to me. But I think what he was trying to show me was the rabbit he was going after... don't worry, he'll just follow. He's a strange bird, but I think you had already guessed that."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"He's different," Alias spoke calmly yet surely.

She glanced at the view ahead of her, the castle shun bright in the glaze of yellow and orange from the sun setting to the right. The white marble which covered the castle shun elegantely and let off a joyful gleam. Alias watched intently, she for once began to feel more at home, more at peace; something which seemed to be unreachable for her.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:43 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou tried to get up groaning as he did still rather weak from the dealings that were going on inside him. Once all the way up he started to fall but he managed to catch himself on Phalan to hold himself up. "I think id be ok if I had my swords."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Silja, I can move a plot along nicely. But I'll need Ellameil to temporarily wrap up this Meiou/Phalan/Mandora sidestory.)

"I'm afraid they're gone my friend," Phalan said, supporting Meiou with one claw, "Whatever attacked you took them, though I haven't the slightest idea why."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rystol noticed more movement was going on out of the corner of her eye and walked back to the rest of the group. Meiou was starting to get up, so she walked over to him.

"Hello. How are you feeling?" She put out a hand to help support him and looked him over. "You've been through a lot and you look exhausted. Is there something I can get you? A drink or a bite of food to nourish you a bit, maybe?" She was worried about him, but in a way relieved because she might be able to help someone here.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Lord Dragonbane wrote:
(Silja, I can move a plot along nicely. But I'll need Ellameil to temporarily wrap up this Meiou/Phalan/Mandora sidestory.)

((I had planned for that yes :) Please keep your plot changes light for now, and let me know if you have thought of anything bigger.

Anyway, I'll return today with something to move on the story a bit. I'll keep things quite slow though, so that we don't proceed to much in order for Ammer to be able to plan his thing properly :)))

((Edit: Here goes...))

Lydia glared at the ones in the courtyard with big eyes as usual. She just couldn't help herself; she had seen many wonders when she had traveled around in the four countries, but for every second she spent here more amazing things kept occurring after the other that she had thought to be the most amazing so far.
Suddenly she realized how she was standing there with wide eyes gulping like a goldfish on dry land. What just happened with Meiou and Phalan was simply too much. Dragging her long dress after her she snuck around a corned where she could hear the voices of anxious horses. She walked carefully up to the creatures, the three standing closest to her looked regular, so to say, with shiny fur and warm brown eyes. One even had green eyes.
"My, I've seen ones with brown and blue eyes, but never green... well, yours look sort of like mine." Lydia said and smiled while touching the horse's back carefully.
As she stood there she could see the fourth horse behind the three. To her wonder it had a long horn on its forehead.
"Oh, a unicorn!" she squealed as she took a few quick steps towards it.
The unicorn backed a bit from Lydia being somewhat scared.
"Easy does it, I'm not going to harm you, I just want to be your friend." she said with a warm voice.
It was almost as if the unicorn understood every word she spoke; carefully it stretched out its neck and sniffed curiously on Lydia’s face, it was almost as it was smiling.
"So, you're going to follow with us on our small trip on this island? I bet well become great companions!" Lydia said with laughter feeling a bit calmer herself.

Ellamiel regarded calmly as things proceeded with Phalan and Meiou. Almost as if nothing had happened she rose up from the bench she had sat herself on.
"It's getting late... or well, we really should get going." she said shortly.
Looking around her with her childlike face she gave everyone who was standing close to her a faint smile.
"Horses are waiting behind that corner, Rystol, would you please lead them to the gate?" she asked and pointed to the location where the horses could be found.
"Other will know where to go, they will join us in the forest. As for you others, please keep your eyes on the group and don't wander too far from it." Ellamiel explained as she pulled her hand swiftly behind her back making a light blue cloak appear upon her.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Aquila gaped as Ellamiel created a cloak on her back, "How did you do that? Do you think you could teach Rosa and I to do that too?" She grinned, Rosepetal had taught her about herbs and she could fly, but even simple magic would amaze her. She walked around the corner and spotted Lydia near some horses. Carefully petting one on the nose she slowly climbed on its back and clung gently onto its mane as it began to move forward slowly.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next