Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rosa smiled at Ellamiel, she felt her heart begin to beat quicker. A goddess, she still couldn't get over this fact. A godess, it would be amazing, sitting near Aquila and Ellamiel...as- she assumed- their equal. Ellamiel seemed so graceful and beautiful, Aquila so powerful and strong-willed, how would she ever compare to them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(you dont wanna know what its like in my mind. jk)

Once Phalan had come in and things had settled hed notice his first surroudings would resemble Meious home. When he stepped out he would find it resembled their country and what it looked like jus after the rebellion. It was an utter mess and it would only get worse as he trecked on.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kithe nodded, and gently applied the potion onto Alias's wounds. When she finished, she looked once more at the man.

"So. You were born here? I thought only Ellamiel, and at times the Guardians to the bridges, lived here. I guess I thought wrong."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The old man shook his head and said, "I wasn't born here. I was born in Ville and I have simply come here to collect some herbs,"

---

Alias had fainted during the course Kithe and the little man had begun to speak. However, Alias now silently opened her eyes and felt a surge of pain through her body.

"Ow!" she yelled attracting the old man's focus on her.

"Whoops. Forget to tell you, it stings,"

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"No, I mean here, as in Nondra." Kithe said. She looked down at Alias.

"Sorry about that, I did not know it would sting."

(Okay, totally braindead... Sorry.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Quite...alright," Alias stuttered, trying to hold back the moans of agony which resulted from the pain.

"Trust me young one, it should heal in about 5, 4, 3, 2, 1," the little old man said as he took another smoke from his pipe.

The pain had ceased. Alias had stopped shaking and was completely silent. This herb was magical and her wounds were fully healed. Alias looked up at the small old man, who was he exactly?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan glanced around, and for a moment he wondered why Meious mind was in such a state. After a moment it occured to him that Meiou was under attack, and that the state of his mind would resemble his home during one of the most traumatic episodes of their lives. The dragon looked at himself, he was dressed in full battle armor, his mace gripped tightly in his right claw while his large bone shield adorned his left forearm. He steeled him self and delved deeper. Then he felt it.

"Alright foul creature, I know your here," he cried in a loud voice, "Show yourself and release my comrade!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

What suddenly appeared would proboly not shock him but still somewhat surprise him. Standing there was what appeared to be Rosa though there were a few differences. For one this Rosa had long black hair with a tint of red in it. Her eyes were a soft pinkish color and her clothes were all black ,grey and white. This creature had taken the form of Rosa to deal with Meiou in the easiest way possible. Which was by taking the form of the one thing he cared about more then himself at the moment which was Rosa.

Meiou was on the ground in front of her trying to shield himself the best he could with his two swords but it wasnt doing all that much good. He was hurt pretty bad here. He was on the verge of being mortally wounded but since he wouldnt fight back it was all he could do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan thought for a moment, such emotnial ties were not easily broken. Since Rosa was precious to Meiou, not only would he not fight back, but Meiou might even try to defend her. Phalan looked around, searching for even a shred of the good logic that he had always known in Meiou. But it seemd that all his good sense had been over ridden by his new found attraction to this girl. Phalan gripped his mace and stepped forwards.

"Leave him be!" His tail lashed out over Meiou's head, striking out at Rosa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((And I'll bob in just about here))

Phalan's tail nearly hit what appeared to be Rosa, but at the moment where the impact should have occurred Rosa vanished into thin air. Suddenly she appeared again, now closer to Phalan than before. Then came the most unexpected, what had before been showing Rosa's pretty face shifted slowly into something far more hideous. What both Phalan and Meiou could see now looked like a face of a demon, torn yet fierce. It hissed and made a screechy sound, as if it was ready to attack. Just before the demon moved forward a womanly voice could be heard.

"You fool! You should not have revealed your face!" the voice said, "Leave this pitiful being, we have a more important things to worry about." it added and faded away.

The creature smirked and clashed itself onto Phalan and climbed rapidly up his back disappearing in just a matter of seconds, as to show off his abilities. As the creature disappeared the imaginary world inside Meiou started to crumble. Phalan and Meoiu themselves were flashed back and thrown back into to consciousness, as if they would have been thrown harshly out of an other dimension.

((I hope this was okay, I just felt you two were getting pretty much stuck, and I do want to move along a bit faster than that :)))

((Edit: Gah, I hate typos :P))

Set by everconfused

Last edited by Silja on Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:23 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Although the demon gone the damage was still done. It would take abit for him to heal. He shook his head as he came back. (No problem. I had ideas jus didnt feel right jus posting after him. Was waiting for anyone else to post)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Wasn't stuck but this does need to move along)

Phalan reeled as he was hurled back into his own body. He stood dazed for a moment before his eyes cleared and he came back to his senses. He looked at Meiou, who was recovering and then to Ellamiel.

"Is it gone?" he asked, "Did we beat it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rystol watched the dragon deal with his advisor for a bit, then looked off into the distance as there was nothing really for her to do right now. She watched the tree tops dance slightly in the light breeze that was now blowing and thought of home. I wonder how everyone is doing. I hope they are handling the sickness and it has not gotten worse. I miss everyone so badly, especially Brad and Willowfast.

Rystol clenched her fists in frustration at the thought of what her friends were dealing with and stepped away from the group. She looked at the direction of the sun and noticed it was already afternoon. The woman leaned against the marble banister of the front stairs and twirled a blade of grass through her fingers. "I just wish there was more to do here. I feel so helpless and most of the others seem to be dealing with problems. I just don't know what to do with myself. I can't remember the last time I've not rushed around with purpose for this long," she said quietly to herself.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Lar fluttered about for a minute, admiring another piece of tapestry.
"Where is everyone? I thought lots of people were supposed to be here." he said as he returned to his perch on Arianna's sholder.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Where's silja? This thing is gonna get locked if she don't get her soon. We need to move this along!)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next