Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:54 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Ahm. M'not entirely sure, come to think about it...
"I've seen hoverbots, but they intimidate me; I hide when they are near. They have never seen me, and do not know I exist. It makes me.... safer." Said Amayriel, "Either that or lulls me into a false sense of security," she shook her head, "But I am glad that you, Angelus, seem to have good intent. I... did not know of this zoo business. I won't stand for it!" Amayriel said the last part vehemently, for she, although timid sometimes, had a strong spirit, and an assertive nature. She stood up for her rights, in a truly stubborn fashion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dissonanca stepped out of her bush and into the shade of a tree near where the others (Lux, Angelus, Amayrial). She was surprised at the existance of a human with a kind sence of mind! Hmm...perhaps there's hope for their race yet, she thought. Hesitating for a moment, she decided to step into the edge of the clearing.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((kk, just making sure)) Angelus nodded to the two dragons. 'I, too will not stand for it. For centuries humans have regarded dragons, various animals and even our own kin as lower then ourselves. There is only one other human besides myself that I have met that looks on all of Earth's inhabitants with an equal eye.'

((and i'm gonna introduce that other human now))
Human
Name: Couteau (french for knife)
Appearance: Long, wavy black hair, pale skin, hiking clothes
Personality/History: She is Angelus' best friend, and shares his fasination for dragons. She is very kind, and is especially nice to orphanes of any species, as she is an orphane herself.

LilEdit: Please don't double post. There is a lovely edit button you can use if you feel that you have anything you need to add. I've combined your two posts. :)

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Sort of off topic, but the whole "if you eat humans, you must die" thing seems wrong. Example: in Ella Enchanted (book, not movie *shudder*), the ogres aren't evil. Humans are just included in their diet.))

Lux looked at all the dragons.
"So we've gotten over the whole 'no one's standing for it' yady-yah, but now what are we going to DO about it. Simple going up to the government council and saying 'we will not let you put us in zoo,' won't help us." Lux pointed out.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Ahm. M'not entirely sure, come to think about it...
"Hold it." Amayriel made a clucking sound. "I don't like where this is going! But none the less, any ideas? I say we sneak into the government head office and tamper with documents containing highly confidential information to ruin the grovernment's chance of- sorry, I think I'm getting carried away." Amayriel grinned. "I don't want to really get involved in a dangerous plan - well, part of me does, but...." Amayriel trailed off, and shrugged. "What can we do?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"We...we could find an uncharted island to make our home," Dissonanca said, "That way we can continue living in this world where the human goverment can't bother us...maybe even set up our own government." She shrugged. "It shouldn't be much of a problem for us to find one, thanks to our wings."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Couteau walked into the feild. She had heard all of what Lux had said, and the other ideas. 'And why, exactly, do you have to be vilolent?' She thought. 'It will just make people hate you more.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:07 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"The idea of finding our own island isn't violent, but then again, wouldn't that just be running from our problem? I'm NOT a coward. I'm not sure what I will do-I have no control over what the rest of you do, but I'm NOT running away and I'm NOT going to another planet. Well, maybe I'll CONSIDER the running to an island, but that'd still be illegally living here." Lux argued.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:30 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
((Sorry for being a little late. Darn real life.))
Yoninah yawned as she stretched. She had been napping on a large leaf, about the size of an umbrella, with these lovely blue flowers as a pillow. Her blanket had been a yellow flower, one were all the petals spread out all big and wide. How long had she slept? She could barely count to ten, let one know what time it was. All she large knew she had a nice long nap. And now she was ready for a snack.

However, as she rose to get up, she saw the most fearful thing she had ever seen. It was about her size, except it was in a pancake like shape, and was silver, and the light shown off of it so much is looked white. It had many buttons on it, and a strip of black read "Target Found" in bold red letters. Her eyes widened, making her even more bizzare looking the usual.

"I-EEEEEEE!"

She threw the nearest thing, a stick, at it, but it seemed unfazed, as it began to chatter in big words the Yoninah could not understand. I did not seem to notice she was squealing and shrieking as it continued to speak in something like a different language.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Chetou walked towards the dragons. 'Why run? You dragons have as much a right to be here as humans. Why not get enough humans on your side to help other humans to see that.' She said, let herself into the conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Unlikely," Lux said, "Most humans won't even come within earshot of us, thinking we'll eat them or something. How can we ever get anyone on our side?"
Just then, more hoverbots came out of the bushes.
"Dragons: we are authorized to put you under arrest." hoverbot #1 said. "You no longer have your fifty days to decide. Breaking government property is illegal. You ALL must pay."
As the hoverbot said that, all the dragons were consumed by poweball sheilds. Once the dragons were in there, they could not move. They were under the control of the hoverbots.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Suddenly Arien screeched in surprise. Kirsten looked at her, and then gasped. The Dragon had been covored in some sort of shield thingy!

"Arien! Are you all right?" Kirsten asked.

"I think so... I can't get out though." Arien answered.

Kirsten flushed red, and kicked the shield. All she was rewarded with was a hurt toe. "Crud!" she hissed.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Chetou pulled a hunting knife from out of her boot. Angelus put a hand on her arm to stop her. He then turned and winked at the dragons. 'I was just aprehencing these dragons' he said to the andriod. ' I have everything under control-you may leave.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"No, they must be put in a prison. They have 1: been living here illegally and 2. destroyed government property. They will be taken away." hover bot #1 said as it walked off.
The sheilds containing the dragons followed. Soon they were out of sight.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Oh no," moaned Dissonanca. She knew there was no hope for her and her kind now if the hoverbots were this vicious-but wait! The humans weren't affected! They could possibly find some way to break the sheilds, though it would end up with them in trouble as well.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next