Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Oh dear, looks like I came a bit late... are you still accepting people?]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rita got up, and silently followed the others. She noticed how hot it was, and started to braid her hair. She flung it back when she finished. "it sure is hot out" she said, loud enough for everyone around her to hear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily glanced over at the girl who mentioned about how hot it was, and realized how humid it was. She then looked at everyone else. Some were walking away, maybe from where they came from. Some were still lingering about. Elily felt torn, unsure of what to do. Perhaps it would be a good idea to go back to her home in the glade, back to her mother.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Yeah, I'm still accepting people. I'm back! Again...)

"Sorry for interrupting you, Kisa Chance." the Initian Elf said.

"It's all right. I was just checking on my horses." Kisa answered.

"Oh. Good." the Initian Elf said. There was an awkward silence, then he said, "My brother is out there."

"So is my sister. Do you want me to look for him?" Kisa asked.

"Yeah... Umm... My name is Tristan." the Elf said, shrugging. Kisa did not ask for a last name, for she knew who she was.

"I get the feeling you came here to tell me more than to look for you brother and your name." she said quietly. A horse neighed in the background.

"I... came to tell you to be careful out there. We are both leaders of our tribes, so I know how much our people depend on us. And with our only successors missing..." Tristan said. He shuddered.

"Tristan." Kisa said. "Don't worry. I'll get them back, okay? It'll be fine." With that, she bowed, and walked away.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chipper silently resting in the trees nearby suddenly woke up as a dewdrop from the humidity splatted upon her face. Looking around she noticed Elily lingering in the distance. Sensing some concern, Chipper sprinkled a litte stardust upon Elily's head so she could feel better. Knowing that she could do no good waiting at home for the outcome of the safty of the children, Chipper wanted desperately for Elily to help if only for the support of the others.
Everso gently Chipper's sang into Elily's ear *Family's are forever*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily felt some magical sensation spreading over her. A feeling of unknown happiness washed over her. Elily frowned puzzled. And...she was feeling something else. Her mind was telling her to...stay. Yes, she will stay. She will help anyone else needed. That was what her mother always told her to do. To use her magic, regardless of whether black or white, to help anyone in need.

But now what should she do? The meeting had ended, nothing eventful had happened, and no one seemed to be in need of any help.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir was standing a ways into the trees when she heard a noise. It was light, and cheerful, but also hopeful. She knew the noise was words, but she could not make it out. She glanced at Shenol, and asked him to tell her what they said, as his ears were better than hers.

Familys are forever. the small dragon said, and Amdir once more looked away, troubled thoughts coming to her mind.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

As the others did things in there way wile waiting to leave he took out his ocarina wich was carved out of ruby and began to play a soft melody that when heard usually lifted ones spirits. He always enjoyed playing this item for it brought him much joy to see others happy. He continued to play wondering what things hed see upon this journey and if he was even coming back from this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko sighed. A few seconds earlier she had heard a voice that had said,'families are forever.' She shrugged. She had no family so it really didn't have any signifigance. Then she heard a different sound. It was soft, sweet, and carried a tune of unmeasured joy and happiness. The feelings it brought her also brought tears.

She looked wildly about for the source of the wonderful sound. She didn't see anything. It couldn't have been her mother, she needed to be meditating to hear her. Then she saw the rabbit playing on his ocarina. So he was the one. She smiled. He seemed to be made happy by seeing the joy of others.

She walked up to him. Leaning against another tree she closed her eyes and listened. He was certainly very talented. That was obvious. She had never heard such a beautiful sound. She just leaned her head back and listened for a while longer. It was much lovelier close up.

"You're very good." she said without moving.

"Where did you learn to play like that?" she asked. Her curiousity outwieghed her loathing of conversation with other species.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Last edited by Ryoko on Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The beautiful music seemed to linger throughout the valley. It was a beautiful, peaceful sound most pleasing to her ears, But the suddenly Chipper thought she could hear in the distence the sound of children crying. Had they too heard the beautiful music and were crying out for help? Was Chippers imagination going to her head or did any of the others hear them too???

Then their was a dead silence in the distance which direction had she heard the cries. A cold chill had gone up her spine something was happening to the children but what and where?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir was interrupted, and gratefully, out of her thoughts by the Ocarina music. Shenol was rocking back and forth, listening. For some reason, Dragons of his type and their larger cousins preferred Ocarina music to any other type of instrument. Shenol did not know the tune, so he was no humming along.

As she watched her dragon and listened to the music, her spirits began to lift. Somehow she sensed that all would turn out all right, and that though their would be trials along the way, everyone would return safely.

Kisa listened to the music. She had heard the instrument before, Ocarina she believed it was called. She leaned against a fencepost, and then looked up. Was it just her, or had she heard voices? Childrens voices... She looked around, searching for the cause, but no child was seen. Of course, she thought. The sound came from the direction of the Desert...

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He finished the melody before he tucked the ocarina into his cloak again. He then faced Ryoko to answer the question "It was something I learned to do a long time ago. I was taught by the children of where I'm from. They saw that i liked the way they played and decided to teach me how to. I miss those days but times change and now im alone and I hope to fix that in the future."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa whistled. The herd of horses galloped up to her. She chose some for carrying the supplies, and then chose out two more--one horse was hers, a White Arabian Mare, the other, a Black Arabian Mare, Amdir was using. After a minute or two, she chose a golden (I'm thinking palamino, but I'm not sure) Arab mare, and then said a word in the Denatou language.

The horses that were not pulled out neighed in unison then ran to the other side of the fence. They jumped it, and then started to run towards the desert. She watched them for a second or two, then turned towards the castle.

She called a servant to help her pack the supplies, and when they were finished, she walked the horses over to a clearing of trees. Then she started searching for the others.

It was time to go.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chipper's heart started pounding a little louder than the music that was floating through the air. It was the cries of the children, it was time. She started to fly down the path toward leading toward the desert. Then she noticed there was a deep hole in the path big enough for man to fall in. Yet it was unnoticable and could not be seen until you came right up next to it. Looking in, it seemed like a deep well. What if someone fell in? They would feel lost.... hopeless... it could even take forever to find their way out. My eyes are open, I know were I am, I've been here before there were no holes in the path before. Glancing in the distance she noticed another obstacle. Someone had put large tree logs accross the path. This must be the right way they were going out of their way to keep others from going in that direction.

*** Chipper was in deep in thought about what could she do to keep others from falling in the hole. She was too small to carry logs or find things to cover the hole.

With a fling of her wand, Chipper went down into the hole using her wand as a torch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rita walked quietly with the group. She heard something say 'families are forever.' She turned around, but nothing was there. She had no family, but they had died a while back. She lowered her head as a tear ran down her cheek. She whiped away and kept walking silently.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next