Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"good idea." Malea said to Menai, "but, how will we decide who goes with who?" She wasn't sure about this idea. If we get seperated, than ther is a grater chance that we might fail, but, we could cover more ground... she thought. This was a hard choice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((It's the same with me kuroro, everyone posts while i'm away or sleeping....))

Iaran pondered further, "Well, we seem to be leaning towards the Ice Spring Mountains, and I personally think we should get a move on and decide, and the mountains do sound easier to get to, and more appealing than the forest. So I think we should vote on where to go, and my vote is for the Ice Spring Mountains."

Iaran didn't like the cold much, with her short clothes and all, but she had warmer clothes packed anyway. Well, I hope we all decide where to go soon...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

'My vote goes to Ice Spring Mountains...' Elily said, leafing through her pamphlets. She was almost certain that they would end up going to the mountains, as not a single member seemed to find the Forest appealing at all. Who would anyway?

Dila sat herself down in a comfortable chair in the restaurant of the hotel, and ordered a lavish meal for herself. A while ago, she went on a pickpocketing spree, and managed to accumulate quite a sum of money. She had enough money to sustain her luxuries for days. She had gained a few new abilities with practise, and was clearly enjoying the fruits of her labour. Dila was getting the hang of a Thief very easily.

Dila looked around the almost empty restaurant as the waiter left with her order. This was the best hotel in town, and yet she thought it was too cheap for her. Only 10 gold pieces a night!

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:52 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"I agree that we go to the Mountains first..." Andy spoke up while looking at his map. He had listened to the discussion for quite a while now.

"But what I don't agree is us splitting up, I believe in safety in numbers, travelling in a group would be much effective." He was strong on his stand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"im for the mountains too. I feel more comfortable with that." Malea said. "and, safty in numbers is what i think too. if we all split up, we may not get to where we are going." She was suprised on how much confidence she gained with being on the selected squad. She was talking a lot more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran nodded at the others, "That's four votes for the mountains, and nil for the forest. But what about the rest of you?" I sure hope the rest vote for the mountains too, the forest sounds... icky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin nodded, "the Mountains." His answer was short. In fact, he didn't know much about the Forest.

"I believe, for now there is no reason to split up," Merlin said after while, "we'll first look upon the situation in the Mountains."

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[So we go to the Mountains? =) Or do you prefer to wait for every single member to respond?]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I reckon we go, no point in wasting time, and I wanna find some fiends and show off some moves :P ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hmm, we are with many people. How long have we waited for everyone to answer? I am tempted to say yes, though. ;) ))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:36 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Alright then.]

'I think we've made a decision...' Elily said brightly. She turned to call the professor.

'We've chosen where we want to go!' she said. The professor nodded.

'The mountains?' he guessed. Elily nodded once.

'Very well then. The mountains it is. We'll drop you off at Adaley Town, if that's okay with you.' he said, not really waiting for an answer. He gestured for the group to follow him to a rather large four-wheel drive vehicle parked at the edge of the garden.

Before he unlocked the vehicle, he turned, looking quite grave and solemn.

'Before you leave...I'd like to take a group picture. For...memories.'

Elily couldn't help looking away. She knew what this meant. It meant that he wanted a keepsake in case...they didn't make it back alive. She knew the chances of making it back alive was slim at best, but she had to rely on hope.

The professor gathered everyone up [slight powerhogging?], managed to make everyone fit in the picture, and clicked on his camera. A blinding flash. Elily blinked back tears. She supposed it was something people could look at, ten years after the failed mission, about how these 12 people were sent to look for the portal, but perished. She was already becoming pessimistic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai tried to smile as the camera flashed. Tried. The result was that her mouth stretched wider than it should be. As soon as Professor Gildom had taken the picture, she moved away, just remembering.

"I need to get my luggage! Wait a moment!"

She spun around and set off at a dash, embarrased that she'd had to go back to get it. She knocked into a somebody as she turned around a corner, but had no time to say sorry - she raced off to her dormitory, stumbling slightly. She flung open the door to her strangely half-empty dorm, and seized her suitcase. She looked up at the desk. Her black mage's jobsphere glowed at her. She snatched that up, too.

[I don't think everybody else has their luggage O.o]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Iaran carried her luggage to the garden))

After the photo, Iaran smiled brightly at the group, "This is sure going to be one adventure to remember!" Then she helped the professor shove peoples' luggage into the back before climbing into the 4WD.

She motioned for Elily to sit next to her, "Come on Elily, let's get ready for our big adventure!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:46 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Elily has her luggage with her, and I think Karmina too, if my memory serves me right.]

Elily nodded, and hoisted her luggage into the boot. She gingerly climbed in, and slid next to Iaran. Iaran seemed excited. What about her? She was feeling a sense of depression. Mainly of how she probably wouldn't make it back alive. She wondered if Iaran knew what was really awaiting her, other than just a 'big adventure'. There would be uber-hard creatures to face, and she was sure that the squad would face other problems on their journey as well.

Checking her waist pouch to ensure her Dark Knight sphere was there, Elily leaned back on the soft, plush seat, and closed her eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Malea had her luggage.))

Malea had a small bag, so she kept it with her. She slid in the back, and checked to see if her sphere was there. It was. This should be fun. she thought to her self, and took a deep breth.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next