Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:48 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily made her way to an empty bench, and gingerly sat down, for some reason not feeling overexcited or anything, compared to yesteday. She dropped her luggage next to her. She wondered how they were going to locate the portal anyway. It seemed impossible. But then again, that was the sole reason the squad was created. Elily looked around. Several more members were not here yet.

Dila woke up, feeling rather grumpy due to the fact that she didn't get a very good sleep during the night. The room walls were too thin, and she could hear banging and various sorts of noises from the rooms next to her, above her, and below her. Grumbling, she yawned again, and went to the small attached bathroom to get ready for the day.

After a cold shower (there was no hot water available), and some brushing of her shoulder-length hair, Dila fixed on a hairclip, and sat down at her dresser, her eyes staring at the sphere she stole. It sat obediently in the middle of the dresser, glowing like how it was supposed to. Dila picked it up, and gazed at it. She hadn't been meaning to change into it until she left Adaley Town, but then really, there was nothing she could lose. She was hungry, sleep-deprived, and had little money left.

Dila wearily got up and stood in the middle of the room, before raising the sphere high up above her head. Beams of light burst out of the sphere, rapidly descending, swirling her body. Dila threw her guns up in the air, and it fell down, but disappeared into two flashes of light halfway through. Her clothes magically changed, and an illusionary setting appeared. It was at night, with a full moon. Dila's instincts changed along with her job. She had the will to be quiet, and sneaky. She jumped in the air, and landed on the ground with agile grace. Dila stood up, two knives in her hands. A Thief.

Now to test her new-found abilities. Dila ran out of the inn, and looked around, noting the increased speed she had gained. Aah, there was a lady, walking around doing her shopping. Dila concentrated, staring at the bag the lady was holding. Quick as a flash, Dila "bumped" into the lady, and disappeared no later than she appeared. The lady carried on walking, unaware of anything amiss.

Behind a tree some distance away, Dila clutched a little pouch full of money with glee. She had stolen the right sphere after all!

Now to check out of that dirty inn, and get a room in one of the more posh hotels.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Before 7:30))

Iaran blearily opened her eyes, 6:30, good, she thought, I'm right on time!

Quickly jumping up, Iaran ran into the bathroom and had a shower. She quickly changed into her Thief outfit, then went back into her room ((from the bathroom)). Glancing around, she noticed that Elily had left the room, She must have gone to get her bandages removed...

Checking all her luggage, and that her Songstress sphere was safely in her pouch, Iaran quietly made her way to the dining hall at 7:00.

Muching on cereal, apple juice and an orange, she quickly ate before re-checking everything.

Then she made her way out into the gardens, and saw Elily sitting on a bench. "Hi Elily! How are you feeling today? I'm really excited!" Iaran was really hyper this morning, now that she was awake, and she was literally bouncing up and down in her seat.

((BTW, notice my carefully chosen diet for Iaran? Not to fatty, or heavy, not majorly light either. Just healthy with some sweet stuff too, a perfect Thief's diet... lol))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily looked at the excited Iaran, a warm smile carved on her lips. Iaran had a great reason to be hyper this morning, after all, they were setting off today. Elily nodded at Iaran's statement, not saying anything in reply.

Dila surveyed her new room with a critical eye. It was excellent. Perfect. Much better compared to the filthy little place she had the night before. Her new room was now much bigger, cleaner, and definitely more comfortable.

And there certainly wouldn't be any noises at night.

It was all thanks to her new ability to steal. She had learnt quite a few new techniques, thanks to her quick learning.

[My, Dila sure is arrogant.]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai's eyes traveled over Elily and Iaran. She wanted to go over and talk, but her body had made itself comfortable against the wall, and obstinately refused to move. Ah well.

-------------

Tiherih was once again at the back of the school. Not long now.

"Hey! What're you doing here?"

Tiherih looked up to see a young, mousy-haired boy with an angry expression. In his first year, from the looks of it. Ignorant fool.

"I asked you what you were doing here!" the boy said stubbornly, obviously unaware that Tiherih's hand was drifting slowly to his pocket. Tiherih said nothing, but moved closer. The boy's gaze suddenly turned into fear as the hooded creature moved towards him. He backed away, and he felt himself hit the wall. He was trapped. The figure loomed closer. Tiherih smiled to himself as he drew out a knife, gleaming as it caught the light.

"H - h - help!" the boy squeaked, his eyes wide.

Tiherih's arm suddenly flew out. Too quick for the boy to see. The flat of the blade struck the boy's temple, and the boy crumpled. Tiherih drew himself up to his full height and folded his arms in a "Now You Know Not to Mess With Me" pose. Then, as an afterthought, he picked up the boy gently in his arms. He brought the body up. His sleeves fell down to reveal white, bony arms. He pushed the boy onto the wall. And then pushed him over it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hmm, I agree. For now I am ignoring it. ;) ))

Merlin nodded to the others while they were entering the room. He sometimes frowned upon the luggage sizes. After a while, he began to wonder if it was him that had taken too few items along. Or if it were his eyes that were playing tricks on him.

He moved slightly, but kept standing still. Bright sunrays were enlighting the garden. At least the weather was with them.

He wondered if he should discuss the earlier fight with the squad. Was it of importance? Or not? And Elily had been attacked. Already they had quite a few enemies.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Will read last page later, must dash.]

Arriving at 7:29 am promptly, Karmina's eye swept over the group. Good, just about everyone was here, maybe missing a couple of people. There was a great deal of noise - she put it down to chatter - and Karmina didn't like noise. She wandered over to a quieter, far side of the group and hitched her black bag more firmly onto her shoulder. That was everything, then, she hoped. There was no return to get forgotten things now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai's eyes flickered back to Elily again, and remembered suddenly that Elily had been shot yesterday. Welll, she looked fine now. Menai smiled. They had not lost their gunner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((I'm away to Portugal for a while, I might be able to get on once in a while but still...could some one please take care of Rosa during my absence? I'll give them cookies and strawberrys :D ))

Rosa reached the ground level, walking unsurely into the courtyard. Yup, others in the group were here. She clutched her blade insecurely in one hand and slowly approached them.

Iaren, the theif, was peeking round a tree. She seemed to have seen somthing...trouble, already? Rosa just couldn't be bothered, to be honest, the whole squad thing aswell...just, gagh!

She grew level with the group, flicking some hair nervously from her face.
"What's she seen?" Rosa asked.
Mabye she hadn't seen anything, and she was just having a laugh...or mabye she was making fun of Rosa? Nah, none of them knew Rosa, she took completly different classes to them, and was in a completly different boarding sector.

((You know what, the inspiration has gone completly out of me..completly))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:02 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Andy tuck into his breakfast, which contained a bowl of cereal and a glass of fruit juice. He glanced at the dining hall and there was only a few people the. He knew that in 30 minutes time, it would be flooded with hungry students eager to get their day started.

He was half-done with the cereal when a thought crossed his mind. This would be his last meal before starting his journey, and what if the journey lasts a few weeks, or even a few months? He'd better enjoy it while it lasts...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((If you wish, Shadowfare, I will do it. ;) ))

Merlin looked up, away from all the other backpacks. "The professor must be coming soon. It's almost 7.30." He was watching the big clock, build in marble, above the portal leading to the garden.

"Elily, I heard the one that shot you, escaped. Could she pose a problem for our mission.. or squad?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea watched as more people came. It was almost 7:30. She wondered about the mission. She nibled on a piece of tost that she got out of the dining room. Everyone had a nervous look on their face. She was still tired, and half asleep. The clock slowly crept tward 7:30.

((i am so brain dead ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

At Merlin's query, Elily looked up, a thoughtful look on her face. At last, she began to speak.

'That might be a problem...the fact that she can be anywhere is not assuring. I've got news that she stole a dressphere before she left.'

With a different job, it was impossible to see through Dila. They may not be able to look for her, most probably due to the lack of time, but then that didn't mean they didn't have to take any precautions.

'I suppose we have to be careful, that's all. Really, I don't see anything we can do, unless she gets in our way. And if she does, well, she's going to get hurt.'

[Brain dead brain dead]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[May we assume that everyone is here or would you like to wait for them, Glass?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:10 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[All right then. Let's continue.]

Elily's eyes swept to the entrance of the garden suddenly, as a tall figure strode into the garden, followed by a few professors. It was Professor Gildom. He had a grave look on his face.

He stood in front of the group, and began to speak.

'As you all may know, the journey begins today. I hope that you're all ready, and prepared for this mission. No doubt it will be grueling, but as a group, I don't see how you can't overcome any challenges. The chances of success, I admit, are quite slim, but you must remember, we cannot accomplish anything without trying.

'Remember that time is the priority here. We must find the portal as soon as possible. We do not know when the humans will make another attempt at intruding into our world, nor do we know if they have already sent a second batch of their kind into our world. We must stop that at any costs. If you should encounter any human in this world on your expedition, you know what to do. They must not get back to their own world.' Those words had a cutting edge. Professor Gildom paused, before continuing his speech.

'I know there are many dangers up ahead where we are sending you, but stick together as a group, and you will be formidable. We currently have two destinations, where the portal is suspected to be located. Of course, there is only portal, but unfortunately, we have only managed to pinpoint the portal's location to two places. To make matters worse, they are both at the far North and South of this world respectively. One is at the midst of the famous Ice Spring Mountains, and the other is somewhere in the Forest of the UnderWorld. Either way, both are a few of the most avoided places to go, among us Turies, because of the extreme danger. Fiendish creatures lurk around, note that they are much stronger than the usual ones in other places.

'Here are some guides and things we have prepared for you, which we feel may aid you on your journey.' A professor handed out a bunch of pamphlets. Elily looked at the things which she was given.

Guide to Telling a Human Apart From a Turie.

A Detailed Map of the World of Turie.

Additional Mission Information.

Some money.

'Feel free to discuss your next destination among yourselves. You have the right to choose where you decide to go.'

Elily felt torn. What if they made it all the way to one place, just to find out the portal wasn't there? Wouldn't precious, valuable time have been wasted? And by the time, those humans would probably have sent more people in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'll go and delete that other post now, but i'm happy we can leave soon))

Iaran felt her spirits rise at the thought of the exciting journey they were about to take part in. She walked over to Elily and asked, very politely, for the map and money. "Because I'm a Thief, no one will be able to take the money off me. And can I see that map, we have to decide where to go, and when we do we should plot the easiest, fastest route to get there."

Hmm, we could find out which one was less dangerous, or faster to get to, then we could decide to go the easiest way first, or the hardest way first....

Iaran sat down, studying the map. She wasn't very good with directions, or maps, that was one of her weaker points unfortunately, but she was trying to come up with the best route to either of the places.

"Hmm, we really have to think about this, and we'll need to come up with a group decision."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next