Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:53 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Just leaving a note saying that I'll be gone on vacation from the 15th till the 19th, so my character is freelance till I return. I'm so sorry about that! ^^;]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dinner ended quickly, or so it seemed to Kisa. And without the children and their chatter, it was also a bit strange. As she helped clear the plates and the rest of the food, she thought. When that was finished, she nodded towards Amdir.

"What the Seer told us. That was not the first time I had heard - or rather seen - it. You know the cave in which we got attacked? It was not a cave, but more of a tunnel, I think. And then, here, I read it once more." Amdir paused, her face grave.

"This is no coincidence. I am quite sure of it. We should keep the Seer's words in our heads, and try to figure out what they mean."

Shenol chirped, and a voice echoed in all of their heads. They are at the Dragonlands. The Dragons there spoke to me - they are much like us, in their own way. That is where we head next.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: Okay, let's see if I can do this.

IC: Ryoko decided that the only thing that would fix her perdicament would be a goodnight's rest. Otherwise she would be to grouchy from lack of sleep to solve anything.

She sighed. Everything was so jumbled up and confusing. First she was assigned to this crazy quest, then she fell in love with Meiou, now she had made a fool of herself.

The more she thought about why she had said what she did the more puzzled she became. Slowly she stood up and turned to walk back to the camp. She was still reluctant to go back after what had happened.

"Oh well, what's done is done." she sighed.

As she made her way back to camp she thought of how she should apologize. Perhaps a period of temporary silence. Maybe she would learn to think and listen before speaking out. First she needed to tell them all she was sorry.

When she reached her tent she collapsed on her bed and fell asleep imediately. Her snores could be heard clearly from outside. Anyone who peered inside at her would say she looked more like a sleeping angel than a demon. Her face was calm and serene and she seemed almost harmless, even innocent.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa nodded absently, thinking things over. This was all so confusing to her. And she had a feeling that Amdir knew more than she would tell. Or maybe it was just the Lizard. What the cause was, she didn't know.

Looking up, she saw that Amdir had slipped off once more, to where she did not know. Kisa shrugged lightly, now use to the many comings and goings of the girl without warning.

She was worried. For her people. She knew that without the children they were slowly dying. The children were what kept them together. And she was just a child herself, and yet, she was so much more. She was their leader. So much depended on her, and it hurt her to see her people failing. She saw the hollowness in thier eyes, the emptiness in their faces. They were easily frightened, which was usually not the case. For her sister. Where was she? The only lead they had was from Amdir's Lizard. A lizard who appeared to be asleep or half so most of the time.

She listened half way to the conversations of the Fire, answering when questions were asked of her, nodding at the appropriate places. When she felt it was polite to do so, she went to her tent. Yet she could not sleep.

Many hours later, Kisa left the tent and entered the cool night air. The only sounds that could be heard were of the horses, an occasional night creature. The sentries made no sound.

She gasped in surprise when she saw two glowing green orbs a few feet in front of her, pointing towards the sky. They seemed to move without moving, and changed to a yellow of amusement. It was then Kisa recognised Shenol. Wordlessly, she sat down beside him, and looked up at the sky. She soon found what he was looking at, it was a star.

It is beautiful, isn't it? But no longer does it call to me. Today... today it finally finished off what had been started years ago. In a few Hatchings, no longer will it light your night sky. I should like to be far away when that happens.

The Lizard's voice echoed sadly in Kisa's head, and he half-closed his eyes.

"What, Aneia Ortinos?" Kisa aked, using the Denatou name for the greenish tinged star.

Not a star, Kisa Chance. No, it is a Planet. I have always called it Anendra, for that is the name my People gave it before the Humans came. It is also the name Amdir calls it.

Kisa eyed him curiously. "Really? Please, do tell."

She heard a strange sort of chirp as the Lizard lauged.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16