Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:34 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
((Ok, Nikolai isnt in the casket as of now ^^' im just carrying it to offer to him later...))

Glyfforin saw the rest of them talking but he decided to let them be. He based this dicision on two facts, one being that he didnt want to annoy them until they hated him because then the world would be destroyed. The second reason was because he had lost controle of his flight pattern and couldnt land anywhere. "Kree!" he heard coming from above him. "Oh shoot!" he said, looking up to see a huge falcon demon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Her arms tightly crossed, "...all of you were at that camp site...so I desided to go out alone to think...and to wait till morning. But something attacked me. I was still human so they much have thought I was easy prey, but morning came and I was my normal half-blooded self. Raiu found me...I'm glad he didn't see the real me...I don't want anyone to see it. But you did...you you desided to follow me...just as the rest of them. But you were the only one to actually have a purpose not just for the sake of not being alone." she explained. "...yes...I transformed...just as when a half-demon loses his or her powers and turns mortal. I...on the other hand can change my outward appearance at will. I did not learn this...it simply happened because my will to be accepted and to be normal was that strong. I can only look like this or of course my demonic self. I was told that there was another transformation...but I haven't experienced it yet...and for what I have heard...nor do I want to." Neko sighed, "...but I have a feeling that you do not care about any of it...I don't really see why I even bothered to tell you all of it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He sighed an spoke. "You really really dont. Its a horrible experiance and i know ill never be able to cleanse myself of the blood and memories. Jus becareful ill keep your secret jus keep mine. "

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"It's not much of a secret the other's will find out eventually. Though I wish they did not..." she replied quietly. "...and you told me nothing that needs to be kept. All you have told me is that you have turned as close to a full demon as you could." Neko commented. "What I don't understand is...is why you'd tell me that...yet you told no one your name."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He sighed an looked to her . "I told you this so you might know that im not perfect either. I told noone my name because the last ones to know it used it as a means to bring out that side of me to harm so many innoccents. I jus fear should anyone learn it once more that they may do the same and if that was to happen i dont think i could live with myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

As the smell grew stronger Raiu slowed down. He stoped sniffed the air again to make sure he was going in the direction but something now confused Raiu there were two scents. The second sent smelled fimiliar but he couldn't place it. Then is struck him The man who save me and Neko before. I don't trust him I'd better hurry. Raiu then set off toward the scents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I know that you're not perfect...no one is..." she replied quietly. "...well...can I at least have something to call you?" the girl questioned. "I mean...I want to thank you for before...when you saved me..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"I suppose if you must call me something you can cal me Bunny or if you prefere an actual name Alex will suffice." He looked to her and waited for her response to this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:13 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu slid to a stop. The scent was very close now but Raiu didn't want to surprise Neko so he began to walk toward the origin of the scent. "Neko! Neko you here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Well...I'd like to thank you for before Alex. I wasn't paying attention and could have gotten myself killed." she replied quietly. Neko glanced behind her when she heard her name being called. That goodness it was only Raiu, hopefully everything was alright. She of course, didn't know that he was only looking for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu sniffs around some more and finds Neko. "Oh thank god there you are I thought something happened to you." He says with a smike. Raiu sees Alex. "I thought I smelled someone else" Raiu snarls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Raiu...don't start anything...he...we were just talking..." she replied faintly. "...and nothing happened to me...I just knew I wouldn't win...so I stopped racing..." she lied quietly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Hmph well I don't trust him entirly yet." Raiu crosses his arms. "Heh you seemed cocky at the begining of the race. Well are we going to get supplies or not?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He looked to Raiu. "Look i dont want any trouble. As she said we were jus talking. If it makes you feel better our welcome to carry my sword. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"No, it's fine if you wanted us dead right now you wouldn't have saved us earlier. I guess I am just paranoid right now so much has been happening in such a small time period. I have no idea who to trust I mean the only real thing I know about the others are their names and I don't even know your name. I mean one minute I am a lowly hal-demon then the next I have to save a beautifull girl I just met and the whole world I just don't know what to think.." Raiu leaned against a nearby tree.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next