Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu noticed that both Neko and the friend had left. "Well I am going to honor Neko's wishes by leaveing her alone for tonigh. I am going to go back tocamp and go to sleep." Raiu walked back toward the camp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:52 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Glyfforin flew up and landed in front of Raiu. "Oh no your not, dont you feel that? Do you think i would have left camp just to check up on you two? At first I thought I was sensing Meiou, but now im almost positive its someone else, something to do with those archers..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:31 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou sat in the tree quietly watching what went on below. He didnt care what she wanted if he was hearing what he thought he was hearing then things hadnt quite settled down yet and Neko was still in a load of danger."Why is it I always seem to want to protect the strange ones mother..." He muttered to noone in peticular as if his mothers spirit might be listening.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"then...Oh shoot Neko!!" Raiu runs off into the woods following Nekos scent. That man must want to kill Neko before she becomes a demon again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Meanwhile deep in the forest, Neko was backed against a tree. A shadowed figure at her throat. This new being was odd, in a sense that there was a cold presence all around it instead a demon aura. So, this must have been simple demon puppetry. But its grip was rather tight all the same. The girl’s eyes widened as she stared into this ‘things’ glowing red eyes.

But soon her eyes found something much more important. It was the horizon. It was becoming light, somewhat quickly in fact. Now a smirk soon found its way onto her lips.

Seeing this smirk this puppet tightened its grip on the young girl’s throat, threatening to crush it at any moment.

A few drops of silver formed at the root of Neko’s hair, quickly flowing out to cover strand after strand. Her own demonic aura began to glow a dim white. The girl’s eyes drifted shut for a few moments before opening them again to revel now golden orbs starting back at this shadowed puppet.

Still this puppet tightened its grip. Hell bent on killing the girl this night.

Hair of purest silver, eyes of purest gold. Furry cat ears as pure as snow; and nails as sharp as steel. The once gentle Neko was no more. Her true self was finally shown.

“You should have killed me when you had the chance.” She snickered as she thrust the heel of her hand into this puppets chest, causing it to fly backwards and into a tree. It quickly melted into a jet black puddle, the puppet doll, lodged deep within the bark of the tree, snapped in half of course.

Too bad the little puppet left behind its arm, still having it’s chilled fingers around Neko’s throat. She quickly ripped it off, but not without scratching her skin in the process. She threw the arm to the ground. It too melted in seconds.

Neko’s now sensitive ears and nose picked up on Raiu. Quickly she disguised herself back into that human form. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to have him see her as a demon; it’s just that she normally didn’t walk around her in demon state; she only changed when she needed to.

Her back against that tree again’ she leaned her head back, resting it against the rough bark, trying to catch her breath. Changing her appearance took a lot out of her, especially when she just received her powers back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai relied on sheer speed to avoid the onslaught of day. His mind raced as dawn's rosy fingers shone on the trees to the far horizon. Using his long, almost claw-like nails, he dug quickly into the ground, the side of him quickly becoming a large pile of dirt. The sun streaked across his face, searing the dead flesh with one blow. The vampire, although hurt, still descended deeper and deeper into the ground, and with a final thrust, threw all the dirt piled up above him. The shelter was complete.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Wha? Huh?" Shi asked. What were they talking about, Archers? There had been no such thing at camp. "Oh..." That would be why. They hadn't been at camp.

As everyone started to leave, she decided to follow Raiu. Soon afterwards, she once more lost her way.

(Heh. What a strange little Half-Demon... absolutely no sense of direction.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He chuckled as he sensed what had happend with Neko. After all being that his mother had been a priestess he did have some other abilities that a normal half demon wouldnt have. He leaned back in the tree upon seein the sun come up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:59 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"Bravo sunlight, you always know the right time to show yourself, dont you?" he said, chuckling. "Meiou, if you want, you may join us on our quest, you are right, you are a friend." he said, knowing Meiou could still hear him from the tree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He winced hearing this one call him by name. How had he figured it out his name and when had he? "Ill consider it. So jus give me abit of time."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu slides to a halt acouple of feet infront of Neko. "Neko are you ok?" Raiu sees the scratches and looks around to see an indented tree and a puddle of of jet black ooze. "What happened here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I'm fine..." she replied softly, gently rubbing at the scratches on her neck. "...j-just fine...perfectly fine Raiu." she weakly smiled. "A...a demon attacked...and...it just scratched me...but...it's nothing serious..." Neko smiled, “...trust me Raiu, it’s nothing serious.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Good. Because if anything were to happen to you I would never forgive myself." Raiu leaned against a near by tree. "So it's morning shouldn't we start on this adventure of yours Glyfforin?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:42 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"I guess so, its not like any of us are gonna get any sleep now anyway..." he said and smiled. "So, lets find Nickolai, put him in some coffin, and start the adventure!" he turned at started screaming "Nickolai!" to find the vampire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Jus out of curiousty howd you get my name? I never said it and as far as i know none of you know me personally." He jumped down and looked about.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next