Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"The toys where I came, well, we were all wanting to get bought. We were all brand-new toys, straight from the manufacturers. Whoever got bought first was considered to have the luckiest life, but I didn't think so. I watched the children, sometimes. Some of them were rude, and I was scared of them. Some were nice, and I hoped to be chosen by them. But I'm glad I'm here; it will probably be the best home a toy could go to." Sira said, thinking back to the shelves where she had sat still day after day... wondering whom she would get chosen by, and when.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thissa turned to the rabbit. "That's how it was in my store, too. Everyone was so excited to be bought. I wanted to be loved by children as well, but I didn't want to leave my friends. One day the parents of these children passed by. I wanted to get a better look, so I leaned over the edge. I fell onto the floor and the mother picked me up. 'Won't it just be perfect for Emily?' she said. They both smiled and put me into the cart. As they pushed the shopping cart further away, I climbed up to the side and waved goodbye to my friends. They waved back and whispered congratulations, but I was very sad to leave them behind."

Thissa walked quietly for a moment, then turned back to the others. "I am really happy to be here and I think this family is wonderful and everything . . . but I still think about my friends at the store. I hope they get picked to live in a place as nice with children as friendly." Her head hung slightly as she walked on. Her expression held a hint of sadness.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:46 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Morterboard nodded and began to follow the rest out the door... but soon meandered. He wished to explore things on his own for a while.

Morterboard enjoyed the solitude that the night provided. It was almost as though he was alive... the chills running through his fluff, the unique sounds whipping through the air, the scents that bounced off his beak.

In fact, he got so lost in the moment that he didn't notice that he was walking straight into a fireplace...

((Have fun, guys! ;) I'm going to quit this... hope Beth isn't too upset about the loss of her owl.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
(( well, that's one way of leaving an RP... :o ))

Rolling into the hallway behind the rest of the toys, Jimmy became excited. "This place is so cool!" he said, following the toys ahead of him as he looked at the walls and ceiling of the hall. Suddenly feeling like the whole world was tilted, Jimmy realized that he absentmindedly followed the other toys RIGHT OFF THE EDGE OF THE TOP STEP!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed, bouncing end over end down the stairs, passing Thissa and Laksha upside down and in the air over their heads. After a few bounces and rolls on the foyer floor, he came to rest on his side against the front door. "Ohhhhhh," he moaned, crying softly to himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Ah! Jimmy! Are you okay!" Thissa raced down the remaining steps to where the toy car lay on his side. She carefully flipped him back over. "Jimmy, are you alright? You really need to be more careful. There's no need to get broken on our first trip out." She smiled and walked around him to check for anything out of place. Something orange moved in the corner of her vision, but when she turned to look, nothing was there. Hmm, weird. I could have sworn I just saw something move. She stared intently at the area and then shrugged and waited for the others to come down the stairs.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Laksha's eyes followed Jimmy as he rolled down and she tilted her head a little. She followed Thissa down and sat still, looking at something. "Hairball. Puffy orange fur." She spoke suddenly, still looking at a spot. Laksha's attention turned to Jimmy and asked, "Hey, are you all right? Does it hurt?"

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah screamed from up above the stairs, "Hey, are you okay?" He watched himself now on the stairs since they could all fall down. Hopefully the little car hadn't hurt himself.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Still dizzy from his fall, he checked himself out. "Whaddya know? An advantage to being plush." He looked up at the others, "Ya, I'm okay." Pausing for a minute, he noticed everyone looking off into the same direction. "Did i miss something?" he asked, looking in the same direction as the others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Josie saw that the toy car was safe and smiled. "You are lucky the children aren't home, little one. They would have all come running with a commotion like that," she said and laughed. The grey tabby noticed some of the toys looking down the hall. She walked to the edge of the stair she was on and peeked her head between the rungs. At first she didn't see anything, but then she noticed an orange tail poking out from behind a large potted plant. She hopped up on top of the banister, her tail gracefully wrapped around her legs.

"Whiskers, I can see you very clearly. I hope you had not planned on creating any trouble," she said sternly.

"Trouble?" the large orange cat asked as he slowly crept from behind the pot. "Of course not." He stalked closer to the stairs. "I was just . . . . well, you know how shy I am. I wouldn't want to bother anyone," he said while looking at each toy and licking his lips mischievously.

Thissa backed up against the toy car as the orange cat came closer. She was not scared of him, but apprehensive, remembering what he had done to Luke. She gently pushed Laksha back with a paw to keep her close while the other cat was in the area.

"Shy." Josie rolled her eyes at the thought. "That will be the day. I'd really appreciate it if you would not frighten the new members of our household." She watched him closely.

"Me? Now why would I do a thing like that?" Whiskers noticed the soldier toy at the top of the stairs, winked, and made a movement with his paw as if he was batting something.

Josie jumped down to the floor right in front of the orange tabby. "I am serious, friend. Dump whatever plans you have cooking in your head and leave them be."

"Fine," Whiskers said, turning his tail and stalking off in the other direction. "I have better things to do anyway." With a last swish of his tail, he seemed to disappear in the shadows down the hall.

The grey tabby turned to the toys. "That was Whiskers. Be careful of him. He has always caused trouble for the toys, especially new arrivals." She looked into the distance where Whiskers had gone. "I can tell by the sparkle in his eye that he is up to something. I would advise that you do not stray from the group until you know the layout of the house better."

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah listened to every word to the two cats were saying & then listened to what Josie was telling them about Whiskers. He nodded his doggy head up and down making the liscenses on his collar clang together. He looked around downstairs and waited for everyone to once again getting a move on, but to also watch out for Whiskers. The orange cat did look mean & nasty indeed & Noah Love was glad that they had one nice cat on their side.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Laksha allowed Thissa to push her back, though she really wanted to leapt in front of the orange cat. She decided it was better this way; is has been a while since she's gotten into a fight. she licked her paw and remembered how the cat she used to live with tortured the toys in the toys room. Dark memories filled Laksha and she snapped out of it and looked at Josie. She was so glad this one doesn't do any harm and she was so glad that all the toys are protecting each other.

Laksha walked back and sat on the carpet and started cleaning herself.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Okay, I have been waiting for the other toys to come down the stairs so we can move on. Has anyone seen the people that play them around PPT lately? I will PM them and see if they are still with us (which I hope they are) and when they think they will return. This will give me a better idea if I should continue through the house with the toys that came down or to wait for them. Thank you all for being so patient. :) ))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Ack! This was gonna be deleted! I'll keep going.]]

*Ghosty saw the group was doing fine, and began to scout, away from them. Around a corner was a merry fireplace. She stared into it- and then saw something more. The burning remnants of a toy!

Ghosty was filled with terror. She turned and ran, unsure of where she was going, but horrified and trying to escape the fire... she was sure it was spreading to get her (though it was not). She ran straight into the leader of the "tour group" of toys, skidding right to them, nose to nose, in abject fear. She flipped over into a protective ball.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Quickly spinning out of the way of the sliding wolf stuffy, Jimmy watched as she came to rest in the shape of a ball. Wheeling over to her, he asked, "Are you okay? What were you running from?" Pausing a second to think, he added, "Was it the other cat?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sira slowly went down the stairs, following the other toys. She jumped lightly as she stepped on something, but it was just a small crumb, no harm to anybody. She then hurried to the others, grinning.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next