Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"It's only a cloud with that happens to be coloured green, have wing shapes attached to the sides, is so incredibly detailed you can almost make out scales and has the potential to be the first fire-breathing cloud in the history of the World," Cid teased obediently.

His fingers itched. Sighing, he reached over and pickpocketed a small pouch out of Lukas' pocket. "What's in here?" he asked, more out of curiousity than malice. He shook it slightly, peering with interest. "Maybe a love letter or some such trinket? A secret, illegal poison just waiting to drop onto the nearest enemy? Or maybe a plot to steal the Orbs?"

Some younger students turned around upon hearing the last sentence with mouths dropped open. New entrants were usually more enthusiastic and serious about their work. "Did you say you were going to steal the Orbs?" they whispered in horrified awe.

"Yes," Cid said sarcastically. "I'm just telling everyone how I'm going to do it."

[Apricus, if you like I can take care of your chars. This RP isn't that big after all.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:46 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily was mingling in the crowd, when she heard a person exclaim the phrase 'steal the orbs'. A little startled at the boldness of this statement, she immediately snapped to where the voice came from, but couldn't make out who it was through the crowd. The topic about anything bad happening to the orbs was a taboo. People were usually taught from childhood not to mention anything about that. Security got higher every year, and Elily didn't see how anyone could steal them, without getting pummelled by the waves of angry school students who were on constant stand-by.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"No," Lukas answered with a faked-serious face, "these are my plans to dominate the world." He snatched the pouch. He grinned, "but they may include the orbs. Care to join?"

Some of the on-hearers were now awed to 'shouldn't-I-warn-the-professor.'

Lukas laughed, "just joking." He turned to Cid, "care to watch the dragon from a closer view?" He pointed to where the beast would land.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cid's eyes lighted up. "Sure!" he said delightedly. He would love to be able to see a dragon up close without risk to his clothes. And if it did blow fire, that Midsummer's would be an unforgettable, eventful one.

"Cid!" A man with shocking blue hair and thick black eyebrows yelled. "Cid, come over here!" The boy cringed at the sound of the voice. "Urgh, it's Professor Jem," he muttered. Looking appealingly at Lukas, he said, "Care to make a run for it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Don't tell me, mate," he said, while turning back towards the crowd, "I 'missed' all his last lessons."

The crowd had turned towards the landing place of the dragon. Like one giant organism. So it wasn't difficult to see where it landed.

Luke began to push himself back through it.

"What did you do to anger him?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Well," Cid said, beginning to take off into a run with Lukas beside him, "I really don't know what he's so het up over. He always seems to be that way with me."

He pushed through the gathering crowd with Professor Jem off his tail. Looking around for Lukas and finding him, he went on, "Unless it's something to do with taking his favourite knife." He pulled out a silver knife that gleamed in the sun.

"Pure silver," he said, eyes glinting. "Completely useless as a weapon but oh! so shiny!"

They were now at the front of the crowd. The great green dragon was to land soon. In the distance, Cid could see a red one, but it was still a speck in the sky.

Cid fingered the knife lovingly. "I couldn't resist when I saw him place it next to his breakfast," he said. "But how does Jem know it's me? It could have been anyone."

[Kuroro, please take the honours of the dragon landing. ^_^]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Apricus told me that I could take care of her character while she was away. If that isn't okay with you, Lillie, please delete this post. :) I'll start off where she left off.))

Rachelle paused for a moment when she heard someone exclaim something about stealing the orbs. She tried ever so hard to fight off her curiosity, but she lost the fight. She had to go and look. She quickly ran towards the direction the words had come from, trying to find who had said them.

But by the time she reached where she thought the words originated from, the hype had died down and now most of the crowd was looking up into the sky. Rachelle joined them and saw that a few dragons were flying around, about to land.

She tried to force herself to leave and continue on back to school, but again, her curiosity got the better of her. She pushed through the crowd and got to the area where the dragons would supposedly land. Then she found a nice place to stand where there wasn't too much sun and began to wait with the others.

((I hope that was okay. :)))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The red-head pointed at the knife, "Watch it, you are blinding the dragon with your knife." The dagger indeed was reflecting a lot of sunlight. His face grimaced, "a silver dagger, geesh.. Where does he need that for? I mean, silver is as soft as butter compared to iron.. Unless he needs it for some satanic ritual."

Lukas laughed, but then he quieted, "you don't really think he would need that for some kind of ritual?"

He was interrupted however, because the green, a magnificent creature with emerald platings across the chest and yellow orb-like eyes, was trying to land on a pre-destined stage. The stage was raised a little above the crowd. Lukas wondered what the dragon would do afte he, or she for the matter, landed. The square was so densily populated that walking was impossible.

The claws of the creature touched the stage and for a moment a silence spread across the crowd. Then the dragon touched down and some cheers errupted. A representive of the School ran forward to greet the new arrival.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[It's fine Dawn. I want to speed things up a little now.]

Cid sheathed the knife back into his belt and looked up in time to see the dragon land in a magnificent manner. Putting two fingers to his lips, he gave a shrill whistle and cheered with the rest of the crowd.

Up close, he could see that the dragon was an elegant creature. Its scales all shone in the sun, as though they had been specially polished for the occasion. Maybe dragons had scale-polish, like humans had shoe-polish.

Someone - Cid couldn't see who in the bright sunshine - had gone up to the dragon and was having a few private words with it. He or she seemed about to turn when the quarter bell began to ring. There was a collective grumble as students began to turn hastily towards their designated positions. Each student was placed in a strategic position to spread out the Fighters, Thieves, White and Black Mages about for the best possible attacks and defences needed to protect the Orbs. This was something that was carefully planned and rehearsed for a month before the event. It was necessary for all students to be in place within ten minutes of the quarter bell.

Cid sighed as he spun on his heel. He was in the fifth line of the north corner that year, which meant he probably couldn't see very well over the tops of people's heads.

"See you later," he called to Lukas. Glancing towards the representative, he saw that the dragon and human were still deep in conversation before he lost sight of them amidst the crowds. Above them, the red dragon was about to land as well, but Cid would have to miss seeing this one. The representative was rotating slowly towards the direction of the newcomer. Turning back towards his direction, he slipped in and out quickly to reach his spot.

In ten minutes, all students were in place. Five more minutes and the ceremony would begin.

[Would all main characters please post their character's current position (just to make sure you're still here)? Side-characters are free to post as well. I'm welcoming posts describing the ceremony as well but please leave the unveiling of the Orbs to me. Thank you! :)]

Last edited by Lillie on Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:48 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

At the sound of the bell, Elily quickly approached her assigned position. For everyone into position was fairly crucial, should anything happen to the orbs. Elily made her way to the fourth row, and mingled along with the other White Mages, eagerly anticipating the ceremony. By a stroke of coincidental luck, she could see through the first, second and third rows because the students lined up happened to give a narrow view of the front.

[I'm here! Been keeping my eye on this, but couldn't find a way to RP.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As much as she wanted to watch the dragons more, Rachelle knew she had better get up to school quickly before she missed the ceremony. She gave the dragon one last look, and began running toward the school.

Rachelle quickly found her place in the crowd and tried to look over the heads of those in front of her. There were two people in front of her- one who couldn't be over ten, the other was probably her age, but very tall. She could see over the smaller child's head, so she titled her head and was sure she'd be able to see most of the ceremony when it started.

And then, she began to wait.

((I'm here- Rachelle's current posistion: the school.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Sorry ya'll, I was out of town this weekend)

The dragon stretched his wings and folded them neatly across his back, his red scales glistening in the sun. He extended a claw to the representative coming towards him, "Professor Nelsion, good to see you again," he said with a smile.

(Sorry, I forgot to say that I'm red. Green dragons are the ones that terrorize villages and kidnap princesses, Red's like to hoard gold and have adventures.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Actually you did say you were red but I was uncertain when you would be posting (as you weren't online on PPT), or if you would like us describing you landing, so we went along with green first with a red dragon coming after. I apologise, I really ought to have explained it.

Edit: I thought at first that I could edit everything with "green" in it but it seemed a little unfair to other players to have their posts changed. I have tried to amend the situation by adding the italicised words in my previous post (please see). Is that okay for you, DB?

Edit 2: Are there any problems or anything you would like to add to the "after" of the ceremony, or would you like to save that for later? If no one objects or has any other plans, I'll be moving onto a few days later straight after the ceremony.

Edit 3: DB and Swiss, may the Principal of the School have a little conversation with the two of you some days after the ceremony (you would be guests)?

Edit 4: And if you ever have any particular thing you want your character to do, please let me know in advance if it seems that I'll be zipping through something. I quite feel like catering for members in this RP to make it more yours (to the point of reasonability).]

Last edited by Lillie on Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:29 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lillie wrote:
[Actually you did say you were red but I was uncertain when you would be posting (as you weren't online on PPT), or if you would like us describing you landing, so we went along with green first with a red dragon coming after. If you like and the others are okay, I can edit them all out in a matter of two minutes.]
((Yup, I had the same thought.))

Lukas shifted nervously for a while, he glanced around, but could discover his mother.

'By the gods, one round, no two in the inn if she isn't here!'

But he would have to step forward, since the black mages were also closing ranks now. Finally, he prayed for good luck and placed himself in line.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Lillie wrote:
[Actually you did say you were red but I was uncertain when you would be posting (as you weren't online on PPT), or if you would like us describing you landing, so we went along with green first with a red dragon coming after. I apologise, I really ought to have explained it.

Edit: I thought at first that I could edit everything with "green" in it but it seemed a little unfair to other players to have their posts changed. I have tried to amend the situation by adding the italicised words in my previous post (please see). Is that okay for you, DB?

Edit 2: Are there any problems or anything you would like to add to the "after" of the ceremony, or would you like to save that for later? If no one objects or has any other plans, I'll be moving onto a few days later straight after the ceremony.

Edit 3: DB and Swiss, may the Principal of the School have a little conversation with the two of you some days after the ceremony (you would be guests)?

Edit 4: And if you ever have any particular thing you want your character to do, please let me know in advance if it seems that I'll be zipping through something. I quite feel like catering for members in this RP to make it more yours (to the point of reasonability).]

(1. That's cool. we can have two dragons, a green and a red one, but the green one is going to need a name.

2.Go ahead, I got nothin', my char is supposed to be visiting and get tangled up in something he didn't intend to be part of.

3. Sure, why not, it'll give us some inside info.

4. Belive me, if I wanted this RP to be more mine, I'd have started screwing things up by now. It's fine the way it is, your telling a story and we're just part of it, I like that.)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next