Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Along one of the less traveled paths, Helena knelt, tightening her sandals. She frowned slightly-they were wearing thin, and she would have to get new ones. And soon. She reached to where the pouch that kept her coins were, and shook it out into her hand. Nothing.

She sighed, then. She was a runaway; and a runaway without any money. She thought over ways she could earn it, and then remembered. She was not male; and so, would most likely not get any work.

Well. That was a problem now, wasn't it? She swept her eyes over the landscape looking for something to eat, and thinking of what she could do to solve her problem.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Ah...quick question. Does the pegasus start out accompanying one of the heroes, or does she recieve orders from Zeus first?||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

.:Requiem:. wrote:
||Ah...quick question. Does the pegasus start out accompanying one of the heroes, or does she recieve orders from Zeus first?||

[OOC: She starts out with Zeus first. Later on she will join one of the heroes.]

---

Zeus sat back in his newly made cloud throne and let out a sigh. He had just finished his 'To Do List' and was in dire need of a rest. Zeus raised his right hand and slowly pushed it outward, stopping the air from going through or around it. In front of him, a cumulus cloud began to split from the inside revealing the light blue sky.

Zeus smiled and brought his right hand in the air and snapped it. A small golden plastered cup made its way into Zeus' hand, it was filled with red wine.

"Ah wine, one of the things us Greeks are famous for," he said as he took a large sip from the golden cup.

After finishing the sweet drink, Zeus snapped his fingers and the golden cup vanished.

"Pegasus! Pegasus! Come here!" Zeus yelled as he began to whistle loudly and snap his fingers continuously.

Zeus had created Pegasus earlier while trying to impress his, at the time, young son Hercules. Pegasus became a close friend to Hercules however parted ways with him as Hercules became the ruler of Thebes. Pegasus herself, is a winged horse with an elegant white fur which had a hint of blue in the mixture. It was a creation only Zeus could create, no other God could create such a wonderous creature.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Got it!||

Pegasus' ears perked upwards att he sound of Zeus' summons. Her nostrils flared as she gave a snort of mixed annoyance and curiosity. Zeus did not often call for her without reason, so this should be...interesting. Perhaps.

She reared up on her hind legs, at the same time unfurling her beautiful wings and giving them a few flaps. She took to the air and flew towards Zeus; her wins silent on the air like an owls.

In a minute or two she was at Zeus's side, having alighted delicately on a cloud. she stood silent; peering at the King of Gods with one eye.

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Persephone walked among the various wild flowers and lazily picked only the pretties and best she could find for her mothers bouquet. As she pick one flower in particular, a lovely purple violet, she began to think about how she had one more week to go before traveling back to the Underworld to be with her husband.

She loved her King and husband and found that many misunderstood him. He really wasn’t all that bad she thought, at least not to her.

But that part of her life was not to be for another week, she needed to focus on today, and today was her mother Demeter’s birthday. Persephone continued to pick among the flowers for those she thought best, and if a small smiles was upon her face, those who might see her thought it belonged to the flowers she picked alone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Atalanta easily ran far ahead of the other runners. “these men are fools if they think they can out run me!” she thought to herself. Once a month Atalanta’s father Kind Iasus would hold a contest. Two years ago Atalanta have vowed never to marry a man unless he could outrun her in a race. Ever since Atalanta had won without fail.

Atalanta ran as if she was the wind itself, she was the picture of perfection, tall, athletic and when she wore her hair down on rare occasions a beauty to behold.

“I am beginning to weary of this pitiful race with these pitiful men!”

And with that said, Atalanta sprinted across the finish line with a cheer from the crowd and a fathers downcast face.

Secretly she thought to herself as she waved to the crowd and waited for the slower men to cross the finish “it is time to seek better running grounds…I shall start out tomorrow at dawn!”

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Oh! Just a question. I think there shall be many before the Role Plays finished! Anyways... will Pegasus meet with us before we sign up for the games, or will we sign up for them before Pegasus meets us? I'm saying us because I don't know whether Pegasus will meet with only one or both of us, but thats not of importance right now.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cerberus stood by the fiery gates of hell. His enormous height was enough to keep most spirits from attempted escape, but there were always those few who dared. One of those few was at the gates at this very moment. A tall, muscular man with brown hair.

“Here me now, Hell Hound! Let me pass free through these gates!”

Mortals. Cerberus would have rolled his eyes had he been in the form of a human, but being a dog he simply used one of heads to threaten with a growl. The human soul withered back in retreat. It seemed like a matter of minutes passed, and then the rebellious soul was back.

“You shall not let me pass of your will then, Dog. No matter. By the end of the Underworld I shall be freed regardless.”

Cerberus would have ripped the man soul’s head off, had he the choice. But alas, that wasn’t his area. He was stationed on the opposite side of the gates. The entry side. Only if the foolish soul would somehow slip past the gates would Cerberus be able to rip his essence apart and send him back into his Master’s hands. But of course, that rarely ever happened.

The Hell Hound shifted into a laying position and thought about the words of the foolish one.

By the end of the Underworld I shall be freed regardless.

Cerberus knew exactly what the soul had meant. The Olympics were going to come soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Twizzler0171 wrote:
(Oh! Just a question. I think there shall be many before the Role Plays finished! Anyways... will Pegasus meet with us before we sign up for the games, or will we sign up for them before Pegasus meets us? I'm saying us because I don't know whether Pegasus will meet with only one or both of us, but thats not of importance right now.)

[OOC: Pegasus will meet with you before you sign up for the games. Pegasus however will only meet with one of the heroes, I might have to open a position for another creature soon. If anyone in this Roleplay wants to be another character than please wait until the position is opened (I should've seen this coming. Ah. The one thing I forgot)]

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A book lie open on Ares' crossed leg, an old gladiator's diary on battles. His eyes carefully traced over the warrior's every word, planning on how to lead the Spartans to victory. Yes, the Spartans would take the Olympics this time, and the perilous Underworld would serve no match under the guiding hand of a strategist such as himself. A bold knock came at the door, Who would dare knock at this hour? he asked himself, really knowing any hour would be the wrong time to knock at the God of War's door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I have updated my first post with the Summary of what's happening so far. If I misinterpeted anything as of what's going on with your or any character, please PM me.]

---

Hermes became startled once Pegasus quickly passed him, twirling him and his staff about. Pegasus landed in front of the King of Gods, its hair blowing gently in the air, absorbing the wind as it flew past.

"Ah, there you are," said Zeus as he smiled and began to stroke Pegasus' forhead, "I have a favor to ask of you. Would you mind accompanying one of the heroes? I believe her name is Atalanta,"

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||One (more) question: Can Pegasus talk? I'll assume so, for this post, if not I'll edit it.||

Pegsus butted her forehead lightly against Zeus's hand as he stroked it, one ear facing the God as she listened to his request.

She gave a small smile as he finished, or as much of one as could be given, with a horse's features, nodding her affirmation.

"Of course....I would be glad to."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Your choice if she does or not.]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: In your summary in the bit on my character and the soul- "who wants to pass him and continue forward onto the depths of the Underworld" is wrong. Cerberus lets souls into Hell, but doesn't let them leave. The soul in the passage is ordering Cerberus to let him out of Hell, which of course the Hell Hound won't do.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(And Helena is on a path, not in a town. Just thought I'd say that while so you could fix both mistakes at the same time.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Thanks for letting me know. I have corrected all the mistakes. Also, the creature position is still open.]

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next