Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega brushed her hair and lightly combed her ears then got dressed. She packed a bag with food and supplies, she would be going back into the forest which was her home. Braeko, her wolf companion and best friend woke up when he smelled beef jerky. "Braeko, I know its not like it used to be, but I promise. Once we get out of here we can have fresh meat every night," Zega said in her beautifully mysterious foreign accent. Braeko looked at her and spoke in his deep accent, "Once we get into the security of our land, we will have a great feast." Braeko could speak, but only to people with cat ears like her, and she had never met another person with ears like herself. Braeko's fur was a changing colour. Sometimes it was golden tan, Sometimes auburn, while others black or a dusty grey. Zega opened the door and they set out.

The people in the busy city looked at Zega with curiousity, or more often, dirty looks. Braeko emmited a low growl whenever someone looked at Zega funny. After a couple hours, when they almost reached the end of the city, Zega's eyes raphidly began changing colour. She started shaking and almost fell, but Braeko broke the fall. People were looking at her even stranglier now, but Braeko now paid no attention to them. He focused on Zega and her eyes. After a moment, Zega stopped twitching in pain and her eyes regained that same crystal blue. Braeko pulled her into an alley by her shirt and asked her what happened. Zega still appeared shaken up and it took a bit for her to start talking, "B-Brae, I-i-it was lon-n-nger this ti-i-i-ime. Its never been this long-g-g. I felt like I was burning, there were flames all around, but different colours. There were 6 other people surrounding me, each in a colour of a flame. I was in blue. It was like a pain filled rainbow." Braeko saw the beads of sweat on her head and licked her face. He asked her, "What did these people look like?" Zega coughed and choked the words out, "I d-d-don't know. They-y-y were like sillouetts." She took some water and some meat out of the bag. She gave half to Braeko and ate the rest.

It was getting dark, so Braeko and Zega made camp in the alley. She took out two large blankets out of her bag. She rolled one on the ground and put the other on top on it. She took out a pillow and put it on the makeshift bed. She layed down under the blanket and Braeko layed next to her. They soon fell fast asleep.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Isis was back home with the Dogwoods by the end of the day. Having fallen asleep in the car, she forced Mr. Dogwood to carry her to her bed. Her room wasn't much. She had only been with the Dogwoods for a few weeks. Mrs. Dogwood watched her husband carry the sleeping child, her heart filled with a mother's love. She felt like a family, whole and complete.

Then she thought of what had happened earlier that morning. What had happened to Isis? She had gone rigid, still as stone. Which was probably the reason she fell. She had loosened her grip on the branch. Mrs. Dogwood had spoken to her husband about how to avoid future incidents. They had agreed it would break her heart not being able to watch the sunrise from her favorite spot. That option was imidiatly out of the question.

But what else could they do? Perhaps they weren't really the right parents for Isis. Mrs. Dogwood cried at the thought of having to give Isis up.

"Dear, if we were to return her... You know as well as I it would be for the best."

"I know. But it's just she's so..."

"Yeah."

Isis sturred in her sleep. Not wanting to disturb her, the couple walked to their own bed for the night.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Ember." Kisa said. "They don't hurt me, its fine. I will not tell Neale."

"They may not hurt you, Kisa. But they trouble you. And I do not like that, for, in turn, it troubles me."

Kisa sighed. "All right. Next time I have one, I'll tell Neale."

Ember looked at her older sister like she did not believer her. "And you, Ember Chance, had better not even hint towards such things."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Julia lifted her head from her knees, and looked into the distance. She was sitting on a small marble post, shaped like a one-person bench. Julia was in the middle of a garden, looking through the elaborate gate posts to see a dark yet fiery sky. She shut her eyes, trying to block out how terrible the vision was- and saught to contact other seers.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kirin watched closely at the bird, as it suddenly started to disappear and soon it was gone, as if it would have never existed.

"How strange..." Kirin though and regarded her surroundings unsure of she was still in her vision.

Everything seemed normal, and even the bird had faded away as if the vision had ended, but still there was something not quite right and Kirin could feel it strongly. Suddenly she heard a light creaking sounds as someone would be walking on her wooden porch. She turned her head around quickly and could see the rocking chair making small swinging movements, the wind was not blowing, so it was obvious someone had been sitting there and risen up recently. Sounds were filling up her entire surroundings. Kirin could now hear children laughing and also small thuds on the grass as there were feet running around on it. Suddenly she heard a bell ringing just outside the door to her house.

"Children, supper is ready!" a womanly voice yelled but Kirin could still not see anyone nor recognize the voice.

The sound of running feet got louder as it passed her and went up the stairs and into the house making the door open and close quickly.

Kirin watched curiously around as she noticed how quiet it got again, she could only hear the sound of animals now, some cattle calling for each other from afar and a dog barking and also some hens running around. She smiled at the thought of the farm her vision at created around her. Kirin walked calmly up onto the porch and opened the door. She was rather sure that whatever had been outside was now in the kitchen so she did not hesitate to walk straight to it. Before she entered the kitchen she stopped at the door to listen to sounds coming from inside. Plates and glasses were clinging together and the sounds of chair being pulled towards the table echoed in the kitchen. Kirin took a deep breth and opened the door and took a few steps into the kitchen. To her surprise she could now see three young children, two boys and a girl, a full grown man who was probably their father and a woman standing at the stove making food for all five. They were all dressed in clothing ideal for farm life, a bit rugged and dirty yet fully functional.

"Oh hello dear, what brings you here?" she woman asked Kirin with a southern accent as she saw her standing at the door.

"I.. well... I came to investigate who was in here. Who are you?" she asked curiously.

Before the woman had the chance to reply Kirin added something.

"Oh and I don't know if you will understand this, but you are all part of a vision I'm having. I do not know exactly why I'm seeing all of this but maybe you can tell me something about it?" she said.

"Oh why yes, I believe we all know what you're talking about." the woman replied and smiled at Kirin.

The children and their father stopped talking and watched at Kirin with friendly faces.

"We are the Johnsons, My name is Paul, that is my sister Sarah and this is my brother Isaac. Pa's name is Ben and ma's name is Rose." the youngest boy explained and looked at his sister as if he was asking her to continue.

"Yeah, and we used to live in this house, but we all passed away a long time ago, but sometimes we come here to remember the good ol' times." the little girl explained being first a bit sad but then she smiled again.

"Basically were here to tell you that you need to go to this place, a corn field of ours... though I guess it's not a corn field anymore, just an unused meadow. See, there are lots of energy flowing there and we though we ought to tell someone of ya'll who have these visions about this place." the father, Ben, added being very serious.

Kirin had never experienced deceased people coming to tell her things like this, but she felt rather comfortable in the company of this family.

"It is close to this house honey, just past the three old oak trees and to the left." Rose said still smiling widely.

"Thank you, thank you all very much, I appreciate the help. I better go there straight away to see what is going on." Kirin replied and turned around to walk out. She wanted to take one last look at the family before she would go but when she turned back they were already gone and silence was all around yet again.

Kirin closed the door firmly behind her and looked out over the fields and at the three oak trees Rose had been talking about. At the same time she could not help wondering about when Ben had implied that there were others having these visions as well. She was now surer than ever that they were meant to meet soon, perhaps on this field, or maybe something would lead her further on, but they would meet. Kirin started walking slowly over her yard and onwards to the oak trees nearby.

((I left the story about the field a bit open, so that if you want to you can make it to the field where you though all of us should meet each other, or then you can just say that you'd prefer to move it to some other location and I'll continue from there :) ... and just about now I realized how much I have written, sheesh :D))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega and Braeko woke up just before dawn. Zega made a small fire and heated some bacon she stored in her bag. They ate the meat and ventured again on their way.

All of the sudden Zega was shaking again and her eyes were changing colour. She fell on the ground and Braeko rushed to her side again. He watched the beads of sweat pour down her face and waited for her eyes to regain its still blue. They did. He licked her face, getting ready to have her rest, but to his surprise, she started talking. "It was different. I had more strength and it was actually a bit pleasant. I saw a corn field, abundant with crops, and there was a huge tree in the middle. I swear it had to be 10 feet around. The leaves were this most beautiful colour. They were like little mirrors. It was amazing. Now that I think about it, there was another being reflected in those leaves. She looked a bit younger than me, but she had such interesting hair. Pink I think it was, with pink stripes in it. She was wearing a beautiful yet simple pastel coloured dress. It was blowing in the wind. Thats what I remember, " Zega recalled in a soft voice, slightly louder than a whisper. She stood up to keep going when Braeko stopped her. "Zega what are you doing? You need to rest!" He barked. "No Braeko. I have this strong urge that we must keep going. Come on," Zega responded. She picked up her sack and continued walking. Braeko paused for a moment. Zega had never resisted his orders. Why now? He was confused but shook it off and bounded after Zega.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((If you could all try to make yourself move in the general direction of the field, that'd be cool, thanks))

Felice thought about the consequences of the visions she had. A diety, blood pooring out of her delicate skin. Lying against the overgrown barks of the forest, she thought she heard a slight scream, and looked up instinctively, not knwoing why, as the scream had appeared to come from all over. As she saw a shape, flitting thrugh the gaps between the boughs of the ancient forest in which she say, she knew not what it was.

A bird?, she thought, wondering, though, why a bird could not make it's wings flap. Perhaps it was dead, but then, what was the scream, birds can't scream. Edging towards the glade in which the entity had fallen, she looked shocked, horrored, terrified at the solem sight that lay before her.

A single being, with two, fragile frowths on its back, somewhat like a butterfly, with the sunlicht catching un each of the wings' veins. As the wings grew narrower, and entered the back of the being, the skin, though similar to human skin at first sight, was different at further glance, almost magical. Silver edges lined the edge, and gliter appeared to dance from the wings, as though nature itself inhabitted the body.

Felice recognised this instantly. The being that lay before her was the deity.

Confused by the meaning of this, she ran. She had had many visions before, yet, this was so clear and so vivid, so detailed. A tear dropped onto the long skirt that she had to pick up sa she fled, faster and faster from the glade in which many misfortunes lurked. Felice had to get away from this place, where she contemplate what it just saw.

'Even if it was a vision', she said outloud to herself, as though ears lined the trees around her. 'doesn't that mean it will come true eventually.' The solemn silence of the trees around her answered her question more than any words could.

Running onwards, Felice ran past the house in which she lived, knowing that she could not talk to her parents about it. Her parents knew nothing of her visions, and though they should act as beacons of support in times like this, Felice and her parents never really gelled. Their harsh voices upset her, and compared to her serene voice, it was like a force of mailce speaking, and as the fumes of evil surrounded her, she felt nothing but bad things of her parents. Felice could sense the evilness around her parents, yet she knew not of what it meant, and f why she had been gifted with thew ability to see more than others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As soon as Ember left the tent, Kisa once more drifted off into a vision. She sat up, and walked out, heading towards the outskirts of the camp, headed in the direction of the feild.

Ember turned, and saw her sister leaving. She went to go catch her once more, but a hand stopped her.

"Ember. Do not get her. She is being summoned, each time you delay her the call will be worse. You are needed here while she is gone." a voice said.

Ember nodded. "Alright, Neale."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kirin leaned against the largest of the three oak trees, almost as she was hugging it. Her long hair swirled around in the wind that had now picked up again. She sat herself down and regarded the scenery and gazed at the field lying ahead of her, starting at the very tip of her toes.

"I... I'll just wait here, for a while." she thought.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Sorry. I was grounded.))

Isis was still fast asleep when the vision came. Her body grew stiff and she twitched slightly. Her parents knew nothing of what was happening, having gone to sleep hours ago. She was almost glad. They always interfered and cut the visions short.

The vision was less violent this time and Isis fell into her trance almost willingly.

She found herself in a beautiful field, like the ones she would dream of playing in. The grass was soft beneath her bare feet, the shade of green soothing to the eyes. The field had three lone oak trees in it, perfect perches for watching the sky. Then she saw a person with light pink hair by one of the trees. Upon closer inspection of her surroundings Isis noticed that there were others approaching the oak. They all seemed to have a common purpose, like they were there for the same reasons.

Then the vision faded and Isis found herself in her room staring at the ceiling covered with glow in the dark stars. She knew what the vision meant. She had to find the field, that beautiful green field. Somehow she felt she knew exactly where she needed to go.

Of course she couldn't tell the Dogwoods, not even if she wanted to. She never spoke and besides, they would take her to the phsyciotrist again. It wasn't a very difficult decision. The Dogwoods were only foster parents and besides, she would be back.

Her mind made up and her destiny unable to wait, Isis got out of bed to pack. She found a medium sized blanket and used it to hold snacks, some changes of clothes, a brush, and a few pictures of sentimental value to her. She tied the bundle to a rod of some kind and set in on the floor. Taking a last long look around her room she picked up a pillow and the bundle and left her room through the window.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Awena had been drawing water from the well when the tuggings came.

The new day had just dawned when she awoke. The light was still pale as she got dressed and set about doing the morning tasks awaiting her, just as she did every morning. She loved doing her work and living in her tiny weathered cottage, even though there were no neighbours nearby. She never missed company. Each morning was bright and new, full of possibilities and this was the time she enjoyed the most.

Although everyday was different, today was especially different. Awena realised this in a way she could not have put into words. It seemed that an unseen hand was pulling at her heartstrings, tugging her in a direction she was familiar with. She stood quite still when it began, not knowing what to think. After a little time had passed, she carefully carried the bucket of water into the cottage. A great urge was filling her to go where that hand was leading her and the yearning to be there increased with every step she took.

I must go, she thought, casting a distraught eye over the cottage, not yet tidied and cleaned. I must go. She would come back, and she would do her tasks when that time came, but not now. Putting stray items into their place, she closed the shutters and placed a loaf of bread and some fruit into a basket. Covering that with a piece of white cloth, she went out, locked the door and set off towards that place she knew she must go to, blue-and-white-checked gingham dress, apron and all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Felice slowed down, running anywhere would get her nowhere, she realized. As she stopped running, she remembered what she was running from. She looked around where she stopped. Oak trees lined the walls of a circular meadow. Small bits of wheat still grew as though it had been a cornfield. Sitting, back perched against an Oak was a girl. She couldn't have been much older than Felice. THe thing that she noticed immediately was the vivid pink hair that lined her face.

She walked over to the girl, "Hello," she said, shyly. "How are you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kirin closed her eyes as the gentle breeze touched her face and made her hair fly lightly in the wind. As Ben had told her, she could sense that there were massive energy streams moving around the field. When her eyes were closed she could see how the once so happy family collecting the years' harvest with joy and laughter.

Suddenly Kirin heard a soft voice speak to her. She was immediately aware of that this wasn't any of her visions, it was so much more real, and it gave her the feeling that she could stretch out her arm and reach for the person who was speaking to her. Kirin opened her eyes and regarded at the person standing by her with friendly eyes. It was a beautiful girl, seeming to be about as old as Kirin herself.

"Hello." Kirin replied, "I am fine thank you, actually, one could say I am as peaceful as I can be at the moment." she added.

Kirin looked back at the field with wondering eyes.

"I just wonder why we are brought to this field, it is filled with happiness and harmony, unlike the other horrors we have seen earlier." she said to the girl standing by her assuming that she was brought here through visions just as Kirin.

Not letting the girl reply Kirin continued.

"My name is Kirin, what is yours?"

((Edit: Grammar corrections :P))

Set by everconfused

Last edited by Silja on Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shuffling on the spot, Felice looked down, trying not to catch the eye of Kirin. "I'm Felice. I couldn't help noticing you were mentioning seeing... death. Do you get visions too?" Felice kicked herself as she let these words out of her moth. People already thought she was odd, she didn't want someone she d idn't know to think so too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kirin turned her head and gave Felice a smile.

"Yes, I believe I do get visions. I also believe I get them for a reason, as do you, and the rest of us. There must be more, two will not be enough." she said.

She looked around yet again seeming a bit wondering as usual.

"Please, sit yourself down. Time will show why we were brought here."

At that moment little Isaac appeared in front of Kirin, tripping over and giving her a hug laughing happily. Kirin could not do anything but laugh with him. As he hung with his arms around Kirin he disappeared again. Kirin turned to look at Felice who seemed to be a bit confused.

((up to you if you saw the child or not :)))

Set by everconfused

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next