Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: Eo, sepparate your post into paragraphs. It's easier to read that way. Like this;

IC: Ryoko grabbed a piece of toast off the table as she headed for the door, only to be stopped by a hand on her arm. She turned around and was met by the eyes of her caretaker. It was Toki, the woman who ran the boarding house. Ryoko gulped.

"Do you have everything?" asked Toki.

"Yessss!" Ryoko hissed, annoyed. If she didn't hurry she would be late.

"Aren't you taking Ryo-Ohki?"

"Yessssssss!" she said with more urgency.

Then she called for her pet. A small rabbit-like creature bounded towards her, a carrot in it's grip. It wore a ribbon around it's neck and on it's head. Ryo-Ohki smiled up at her.

"Can I go now?!" she yelled.

"Just a minute! Don't get into to much trouble now, you hear? That is a fine school and you're lucky to be going. After all, demons don't usually go to school. Are you sure you have everything?"

"I know! Yes I have everything, including sake, can I go NOW?!"

"Yes. It's going to be so quiet without you..."

"Shut up with the mushy stuff!"

"Go on then." Toki urged.

With one last wave, Ryoko scooped up Ryo-Ohki and flew away from the only home she had known for years. She flew as fast as she could, but not to fast. If she flew to fast she would fly into a tree or something. Ryo-Ohki cried out in delight. She loved to fly with Ryoko. As Ryoko flew, glints of light shown from her wrists. The sun hit the gems that were embedded there in her skin.

A few minutes later they came to the school. It was huge, like a castle. Ryoko teleported the last short distance to the door. She looked up. The building towered over her. Suddenly she felt very small. Ryoko looked back over her shoulder. Her home was out of view, but she saw a creature flying towards the school. Her keen eyes caught the shine of silver wings. The word Pegasus flashed through her conciousness.

"Well, this is it..." she whispered.

Nervously she waited outside for something to happen. She had never gone to school, let alone Bealocwealm, so she had no idea what to do or expect. Ryoko suddenly felt very foolish. Like she was going to stand there all day! Yeah right! She walked up to the school doors and swung them open with surprising strength, causing them to slam against the inside walls of the school. She looked around curiously. There were several teachers there already.

"Hello?"

Ryo-Ohki moved nervously on her shoulder. Ryoko wished they allowed pets. If Ryo-Ohki had to leave, she would go to. She stepped slowly inside. It was even bigger on the inside than it had appeared on the outside. She ran her fingers along the inside wall. She had never been in such a grand place.

"Hello?" she said again. The silence was making her uneasy. The only talk was from the teachers who were clustered together in a group nearby.

Ryoko smiled. Slowly she disappeared from where she had been standing only moments before, reappearing in the middle of the group. The teachers looked at her, surprised by her sudden appearance.

"Hi there." she said, beaming.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Hehe, yeah, I have a sort of problem with paragraphing... like, I don't. But seriously, it's just as annoying when you paragraph every line.]]

*Oak was beinning to feel the chill of the wind when she spotted the school in the distance, a marvelous creation, like a castle, of dark stone and turrets. Angling her wings, Oak flew towards the ground, thankful to be out of the cloudy sky. As she was about to smash into the stone pathway, she flapped the silver wings once more and hovered for a moment above the ground, then falling a few feet with a thump and a clack.

For a moment she considered why her pack was heavier than it had been- the cape! She took the cloth bag off of her back and withdrew the long blue cape with the silver stars, pinning it about her shoulders and between her wings to avoid getting them caught, and then folded the silver wings at her back. Pacing around the fountain at the entrance, the Pegasus half-feral for a moment let the water trickle around the forehoof she had dipped in, and overcoming her nervousness, entered the school.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta helped in the near collapsed teacher at her feet, smiling demurely at Iaran. She flicked a stray strand of hair from her face.

"Nice to have you back Iaran. Now, Huyanna, please, call me Eta. Now, just follow Iaran until you reach the teacher's quarters, turn left and there is an oak and silver door. That will be your study and your rooms. Thankyou."

She turned to the student, senses flickering warning in her head.

"Excuse me...students are not supposed to arrive for another three hours. Did you not see the letter?"

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
"Right, just follow...her..." Huyanna followed the new teacher docily, heaving her bag over her shoulder. The halls seemed unending, and foreboding. There was a wisper of summer end, and something else in the air. Soon the leaves would fall, and there would be a crisp feeling. She practically tripped over her own feet, as she looked around her, in part amazement and part loathing. When she had the money, she would be out of here. Remembering her luggage, she asked "Are we allowed weapons?"

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran's steps echoed on the stone floor the new teacher close behind. Swinging open the door to the teachers' quarters she turned to face the teacher, "We are allowed to keep weapons, but never use them unless in an emergency, although i've heard some rumors about weapons classes starting up."

Quickly turning around, her long dangling sleeves swinging out behind her, Iaran pointed in the direction of the new teacher's room, "Your room is in there, but if you need anything I'll be in here," she pointed to her room this time, and quietly made her way through the familiar doors into her room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko had expected a more entertaining reaction from the group. One teacher had collapsed, and that was it. Then one of the teachers turned to her. They told her students weren't supposed to arrive for another three hours. Ryoko stood there, shock etched onto her face. She was three hours early! She had thought she would be late!

"Are you telling me I would have had time for an actual breakfast? I would have been able to have spent more time saying goodbye to home? I would have had three hours to get ready from the time I woke up? Nobody told me this! If I had known.....!!!!" she hissed, her blood boiled.

She had come to early and she could have had all that time. Ryo-Ohki jumped from her should and hid in a dark corner nearby. It scared her to see Ryoko like this.

"Letter? I got a letter but it said nothing about the time!"

She was obviously mad. She was a half battle demon, and when battle demons got mad, ohboy. Her teeth were clenched tight, her jaws aching with the effort to keep them from sinking into flesh. Her eyes blazed.

Just as she thought she would blow her stack Ryo-Ohki leaped onto her shoulder. She rubbed her body against her cheek and chin, trying to calm down her master and friend. Ryoko sighed as she cooled off. She stroked Ryo-Ohki behind the ears. The small rabbit-like creature thumped a foot in fast rhythm.

"Thank you Ryo-Ohki." she whispered to her pet. She returned her eyes to the teacher.

"I apologize. I get like that a lot. It's a good thing I brought Ryo-Ohki along. Otherwise you might be building a new school right about now. No matter. What's done is done." she said cooly.

Her eyes showed only a flicker of frustration in them now. Ryoko turned away from the teacher and looked around. The castle-like building seemed to be its own kingdom. She marveled at the structure for a while.

"My name is Ryoko. Are you a teacher here?" she said, introducing herself.

It were as if the incident of her anger had not occured. She was like that. She would be angry one minute, and then cool as a cucumber the next. She was indeed a strange girl. She didn't look at the teacher. Her eyes continuing their wandering. It were as if she were avoiding the teacher's eyes deliberatly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oak stepped nervously out of the shadows, considering introducing herself to the people in the entrace hall, but found her tongue cleaving to the roof of her mouth in tentativity.*

Last edited by Eo on Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Right, this is...my room..." Huyanna entered the room, and looked around. A small matress on a brass bed would serve her well enough, a large desk with no lighting, she noted, and a small closet, which would do amirably, and a vanity, which Huyanna guessed would be used little. "This could work out I guess..." She thought. Immediatley she began unpacking, placing her limited selection of clothing in the closet., placed someof her scents, and her undergarments into the vanity, searcinhg for the Key that would lock it. Blast, now where would it be? Rummaging in her bag, she located her dagger, withdrawing the blade from it's beautifully painted sheath. Holding the blade in her teeth, she searched thrugh her hair until she found a pin that wouldn't make the rest of her hair fall out. Taking the pin and dagger, she slid the tip of the blade, and the hair pin into the lock of the vainty, and jiggled it until she heard the satisfying click. Checking, she tried to pull the drawer and was rewarded when it did not budge. "i suppose I'll have to ask for the key though, I don't want to have to do this everytime I want into my drawer. Setteling her dagger in it's sheath, she placed it in the belt she fasioined for it in brown leather, and let it rest over her sensible brown skirt. Resolving to ask Iaran, she was halfway to the womens room, before she worried about troubling her. Gathering up her courage, she continued, and knocked on Iaran's door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran quickly unpacked all the stuff that she had removed from her room. Then she began polishing her sword, until she heard a knock on the door. Quietly stepping over, the sword still in hand, she opened the door and was greeted by the new teacher.

"Hi, do you need anything?" She leant against the doorjar and continued polishing her sword awaiting the teacher's reply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:49 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Adriane groggily awoke from her sweet dreams to the Orphanage-owners screaching voice, "WAKE UP ADRIANE!" She fell out of her bed when she heard the last syllable of her name. Grimacing, she picked herself up off the floor and trudged over to her closet to get out her clothing for the day, then went across the hall into the bathroom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oakleaf felt dimly that is was no wonder she had arrived early- she had been relying on the sun, and Myshella was probably so busy with the children at the orphanage, the little ones with a future, that she had probably misplaced her watch. Feeling a jolt of guilt at the hard times she had given the old lady, Oak decided to step outside to wait till the actual start of school.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

A little unbalanced by Iarans sword, she stopped herself from fingering her dagger. "Ah...well, yes I do, you see I need the key to my vanity, and it's nowhere that I can find in my room, and I thought prehaps you might know..." She trailed off, wondering if this was an all Girls school, or a mix. She didn't know which one she would have preferred anyway. "Sorry to disturb right after you just helped, I just would rather have all my keys to my room, my drawers and my class room...speaking of which, I think the letter said to tlak to the Headmistress to be assigned a classroom, is that true?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Okay...O_O ))

Eta simply stared at the half crazed demon standing in front of her. Summoning all of her self-restraint, she said in a sickly sweet voice, one of her worst tones, "Excuse me, but if you had read the letter correctly the time and date was stated correctly. And please, do not lose your temper in front of me, Ryoko. That could have disastrous consequences."
She ground her heel into the floor.
"I am headmistress, Miss Carinae. And, we do not allow, pets, here."

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko whirled around. No one declined her having Ryo-Ohki along with her, not even a headmistress. She was imidiately enraged, far more than the first time.

"I don't care who you are, no one tells me I can't have my pet with me to school! If you don't realize Ryo-Ohki's signifigance in my life! She is the one who keeps me from killing people! If you have a problem with her being here, you had better change your mind very fast!" she shrieked.

She did not care if she was the headmistress, she did not care if she was going to expell her, the only thing that mattered to her was she had said she couldn't keep Ryo-Ohki with her.

Ryo-Ohki didn't relax her this time. She was just as angry as Ryoko was. She had always gone everywhere with Ryoko, even to restraunts! Whenever someone told them they couldn't be together, they would whind up in a hospital, or a grave.

The pair stood in front of the headmistress, both snarling. Hair and fur alike stood on end. Their eyes showed no recognition of the woman's rank, no acknowlegment or sense that they were inferior. They saw her as a human, and nothing more. To them they were superior. The two looked down on her as if she were a fly at a picnic, disturbing their meal.

To them she was nothing, her rank meant nothing. She was only a human that stood between them and staying together. Ryoko was not only furious, she was grieved. She had no idea someone could be as heartless as to seperate life friends. Ryo-Ohki was the only family she had. She cried at this. In her rage and grief she cried. Tears streamed down her face.

"How could you...I won't let you get away with it...Even if you expell me...No one seperates us...No one!" she growled. Her voice was a whisper, barely audible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran smiled at the new teacher, "Oh yes, I completely forgot! You must go and speak to the deputy headmistress about your keys and classrooms, and anything else you may need. Here, you can borrow my map of the school." Iaran then handed her the map, and quickly stepped outside her room. What is that racket coming from the entrance hall, I'd better check it out.

Her sword still in hand, Iaran raced down the corridor. Soon her ears met the scene between the demon-girl and the headmistress. Leaping around the corner, Iaran held her sword defensively and expertly. "Dear child. What is the matter?" The girl, and her pet, seemed to be in distress. She mumbled something about being separated from her pet.

"Do not fear child, I'm sure Miss Carinae can help us come to an agreement. If being separated from your pet causes you that much grief then you shall not be separated from your pet."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next