Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I'll be quite alright. I'm not all that weak thanks..." she muttered softly as she walked past him. The girl turned around though, "...why did you plan on tagging along with me or something?" she asked, her head tiling to the side. Slowly she reached out, running her fingers under his chin. "...guess my little request to be alone spoiled your plans..." She smirked as she turned again and continued to walk towards the woods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai returned from his hunt, dark stains across his sleeve, but the rest fiercely scrubbed off his lips. The vampire strode elegantly and gracefully towards the fire and its guests, "You can all be happy again, your friend Nikolai has come back." he joked. He took a seat on a large stump, close enough to the fire, and far enough from everyone else. "So, what conversation topics did I miss?" he asked, glancing around at his surroundings. "I had a good meal, thanks for asking." he said immediately after that, not waiting for an answer to his question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:06 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(come on people try to give me reason to get near the group)

He shuddered seeing the stains upon the vampires sleeves. He still to this day wondered if they were some sort of branch off the demon family tree but he didnt know the answer. He whispered to himself "What are they doin over there one would think they should no matter what not let that girl wander off on her own in these woods."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu turns to Nikolai "You missed nothing important". I don't like Neko going off on her own into the woods as a human. Man I am starting to get paranoind cuz i feel like I am being watched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Meanwhile in the woods, Neko sat quite happily in a hot spring that she had stumbled across. Quite actually stumbled into. "...finally...a little time alone...that and finally I can get this mud off me." she sighed. "...This night is so long. I wish is was morning, then I wouldn't have to have them worry about me so much." Neko paused, "...just because I'm a human tonight doesn't mean that I'm going to die from a little attack..." she muttered to herself before she dipped under the water for a moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:14 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Glyfforin sat up. "If your so worried about her, go watch her from a tree. Shes human for the night so her hearings not that great. Well be fine here..." he said, winking at Raiu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Yeah but if she foundout I'd be dead. Oh well I guess your right I'll be back before morning." Raiu starts leaping tree from tree into the woods after Neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He too went off to follow Neko but to ensure the other didnt make it very far he spin kicked the tree he saw him land in knowing thatd either make him fall or at least loose his berrings somewhat. He then took off before he could be noticed going the way hed seen her go. He jus hoped she was ok though he wasnt sure why he was worried about her it wasnt like he knew her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She might not had had her exquisite hearing, but she could definitely hear a tree falling. She was about to stand up and rush off to see what it was, but that might not have been a very good idea, because simply her clothing was currently drying off on some rocks nearby. So she simply stayed right there, listening for any other commotion. Satisfied with only hearing that one thing, she went back to trying to relax and trying to forget about this longest of nights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shi shrugged, leaning once more against a tree. Rivana cawed once, and flew off into the distance, but Shi didn't mind. The Raven would return when she wanted to. She could take care of herself.

(Okay. I have this totally weird plot for Rivana. :o )

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu felt the tree start to fall What the.. Raiu quickly pushed of landing on another tree even farther toward Nekos scent. He continued to quitely jump from tree to tree. He then landed at a tree near a hot spring. He saw Neko in the water and quickly turned away fearing that if he was cought looking at her she would kill him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko leaned back against the smooth stones by the springs edge. “...I wonder what they are all doing right now...no doubt Raiu is back at camp worried about me out here alone like this...” she sighed. “Well...I better get out of here...otherwise I’ll never be able to dry off before morning...” Neko muttered as he squeezed the water from her hair. Slowly she stood, chilled by the sharp temperature change. Her milky white skin almost glowed in the moon’s pale light. She was dressed rather quickly, then again anyone would be dressed in seconds if they were cold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Upon seeing the other demon get into another tree he grumpled and moved to follow ofcourse once there he got an idea on some fun. He quickly moved around the tree to the perfect spot and jumped up kicking a tree branch causing it to snap off and fall into the hot spring with a loud splash. He then as he landed quickly dove for a cover spot knowing hed jus left Raiu exposed to Nekos site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu sees a branch fall into the hotspring and then move aove him. Oh shoot I am so dead Raiu quickly jumped from his branch and started to run into the forest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The girl jumped and spun around when she heard the splash, she caught only a glimpse of someone running away. “Raiu?” she whispered, “...no...no...it couldn’t have been...” she muttered to herself. Shaking her head, she started to walk around the spring, and off into the forest, the same direction as the running figure.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next