Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lynn noticed Danny come up beside her. "Can you belive this?" She asked quietly, turning her head to looked behind her for Axel. "We're going to deffinately ask what's going on when we get to where ever she's taking us."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Quiet you two," whispered the women as she turned back to face them, "Search for any other witnesses," she instructed as she began to walk towards the stairway.

She began to climb the stairway, however she stopped and turned to Danny and Lynn, "If we don't hurry, I'm sure he'll get up and come here to kill us," she said hoping to fuel up both Lynn and Danny to search for any witnesses.

She turned back and began to walk up the stairway, she had to find out some clues. She walked down the hallway and turned to face the only door left open. She shook her head after seeing a small glass window shattered as if something had been thrown out of it. She quickly ran over to the shattered window and peeked through. She saw a small green book on the ground, it seemed to be worn and tattered. She had to find out what that book was.

Quickly, she ran out of the room and down the stairs, her footsteps echoing throughout the bar.

"Find anyone?" she asked as she glanced at both Lynn and Danny.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:14 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Slightly dissturbed by what he knew were obviously gunshots...from a large gun too, Tobias found himself unexpectedly heading back in the direction he had come from. Another couple of gunshots, it was almost certainly outside of the karaoke bar. One block away again. Tobias pulled out his laptop and hastily wrote some notes on it.

"There may be a gang war nearby but I'm going to get good pics for the newspaper" he thought selfishly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:56 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((hey there! sorry i haven't been on much lately. my computer sort of died and i had to get a new harddisk...))
((Oh yeah, and Paola, do you want me to keep on taking care of Zia until the 29th? Or will you be back from now on? I can't promise to post frequently... only weekends, at best.))

"Whoa." Kylie was absolutely dumbstruck as she saw the violence unfold before her eyes. "You know what, Zia? I'm beginning to think that I'd rather stay outside on a street corner in the rain than here." She paused. "I'm starting to pick up really bad vibes. Maybe the feng shui is off?" she suggested hopefully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I was wondering where you went. It's okay if you can only post on weekends. However, if you don't feel like posting anymore, you may drop out. I would never let anyone post in my RP if they didn't want to be in anymore. If that's not the case, than continue!]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Are there currently any other characters in the bar aside Danny, Lynn, and Ammer’s characters? Tobias left, but he’s on his way back now… is that right?]

Lynn hurried around the practically empty bar, searching quickly for anyone who might be left, rushed by the woman’s words of Axel. When she came back downstairs Lynn had to shake her head at her. “I haven’t seen any-one else inside the bar, but I bet there were some people passing by the outside that witnessed him. Should we look for them too?” She asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: The character's in the bar are as follows, Danny, Lynn, The mysterious woman, Zia and Kylie. Christopher's character is approaching the bar. Axel is in the pottery shop across the street.]

---
"Wait. I hear someone," she said raising her finger to silence Lynn from speaking.

She walked towards the opposite of the bar and saw two young girls talking quietly in the shadows.

"How long have you been here?" she asked Kylie, raising an eyebrow.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:34 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((huzzah for minimum days!!! and ammer, of COURSE i want to still be in this rp =] ))

"About five minutes," Kylie responded. "But we were just about to leave anyway..." She paused then added, "Love the leather suit, by the way." It was impossible to tell if her tone was sarcastic or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Thank you for your compliment. However you must come with me. Resistance is futile," said the women coldly as she reached for her two silver revolver.

She quickly pulled them out and looked back to Danny and Lynn, "Here are two revolvers. Trust me, you'll need them," she said as she threw one to both Danny and Lynn.

She turned back to Kylie and Zia and pulled out two small black guns. She looked out the window to see if Axel had risen, however there was no sign of him, or any movement for that matter.

"If you see the killer come here, shoot him," she said as she made her way through Danny and Lynn, knocking them to the side, "Follow me," she said as she made her way out the pub.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Danny was shocked when the woman gave him the gun. He had never used a gun before and was a lottle scared holding one, afraid that it may go off.

"Where are we going? What is going on, and who are you?" Danny stammerd, still shocked by everything that had just happened?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The woman ceased walking, she turned around, her dark brown eyes gazing into Danny.

"I cannot tell you anything yet, he might wake up," she said pointing to the Pottery Shop.

---

Axel lay stunned on the ground, surrounded by broken shards of hazelnut coloured pottery. He slowly lifted up himself from the ground, tiny shards fell off him as gravity pulled onto them. He stood up and brushed any remaining dust and/or shards off of him.

"The smart thing would to attack her however it seems she may have already armed the rest of those morons. However, I'll follow them," he said outloud, as if he was expecting a reply from someone.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Gah, I'm sooo sorry. I haven't had much time to on the comp so I couldn't catch up. And school ;_; Meh...sorry! PS: Once again thanks for taking care of Zia, ballerinaxninja.))

Zia was about to answer Kylie when three people came into the room. A man, a woman, and another woman dressed in black leather. She stared, not knowing what to say. For a moment the world was muted. She could hear only what was in her head. She snapped back to reality as she saw a small black gun being handed to her.

Zia looked from the gun to the woman, she was bewildered. What exactly was going on? She didn't know, but she wanted to find out. She took the gun. She felt different. The gun was a stranger. Zia wouldn't use it...she didn't have the guts to do so. At least she didn't think she did.

"Are you sure you want us to use these? I mean...I've never held a gun before, what if I accidently shoot someone?" Zia asked nervously. In her mind only one thing was certain, this mysterious woman was crazy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Er, thanks?" Kylie said uncertainly, taking the proffered gun. This lady seemed to be putting a lot of trust in random people she found in a bar. But hey, she thought to herself, at least I'm going to be in the company of someone who can actually do something about crazed psychopaths.

((sorry... it's a load of fluff and stuff... my brain is currently on latin overload and might explode...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lynn let the revolver fall loosely into her sweaty palms. By the time her eyes had managed to stray from the weapon the woman had turned around and began to head outside. Her words still flew clearly through her mind though- “If you see the killer come here, shoot him," Lynn gulped, and then slowly started off after the woman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The women walked to the doorway of the Pub and glanced back at the crowd.

"Coming?" she asked them as she quickly reloaded her gun, setting it back on her side.

She was very determined to take down Axel at any costs, even if it meant sacrificing lives. No matter what, she would have her revenge.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next