I don't know about you, but I think I learned how to draw in class. Lately, I took up classes again at saturday. And oh yes, there I go again. As a disclaimer, it is not that I am not paying attention. I can perfectly listen and draw at the same time. (Though writing and drawing is a little more difficult, though, for the trained class-artist, this should prove not a big problem.)
(And yes, I just saw Kingdom of Heaven then, so..)
http://users.pandora.be/tricht/Gallery/ ... tches2.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/tricht/Gallery/ ... etches.jpg
Dragons.. everywhere.. What can I say, they just sketch easily:
http://users.pandora.be/tricht/Gallery/ ... ragons.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/tricht/Gallery/ ... Dragon.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/tricht/Gallery/ ... geBlue.jpg
The sad thing is, I actually sketch better in class, then outside. (And no, I am not talking about art classes. :p)
So, are there any other 'class sketchers' in here? Just wondering. And quite curious too. What do you sketch? And did it help your skills? Ever got caught?
(=my most embarassing moment, years back, when I was still in high school, the teacher called me forward to sketch out a drawing of a story we were reading. And I was thinking no teacher noticed I drew in class.)