Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Post a reply

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Ooh! Time to guess!

Set-->Set Maker
Vieaira-->WIS I kind of know this one because I'm a frequent visitor of WIS's photobucket... XP
Pixa-->bluehawaii?
John-->Zilary
DM-->loser?
Byakuya-->I honestly have no idea. :lol: Maybe May?

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:47 pm

You're right about mine, yup. Thank you bluehawaii! I love it! :D Haha. The excitement of finding out kinda wore off about two weeks ago. But I finally get to use it! :P

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Pixa wrote:You're right about mine, yup. Thank you bluehawaii! I love it! :D Haha. The excitement of finding out kinda wore off about two weeks ago. But I finally get to use it! :P


I'm glad :) I found some random images of the band and a background with just the text and blended it all together. Then of course used effects and whatnot.

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:37 am

Thanks again, Medli. It's awesome.

I'll also guess that John made Zilary's (second choice: StuMan's). Maybe May made loser's? And I would have guessed that Wis made Byakuya's (or Rachel's), but he apparently made vieaira's. See? I'm a bad guesser.

I made mine using Paint and Word (which probably gives it away, but oh well).

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:18 pm

...ah damn. Was it that obvious I made Katherine's? XD
I TRIED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I DIDN'T.
I USED PHOTOSHOP AND EVERYTHING. XD

Now to figure out who made mine...
WHO WANTS TO CONFESS?
...actually, I got to thinking about this last night. Byakuya's in it, and I can *in a way* recognize his style.
So did my Byakuyalover make my set? ;D

EDIT - Siniri, how did you use Word? XD

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:53 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:Now to figure out who made mine...
WHO WANTS TO CONFESS?
...actually, I got to thinking about this last night. Byakuya's in it, and I can *in a way* recognize his style.
So did my Byakuyalover make my set? ;D

Hahaha! Nobody's going to guess whose set I made! :evil:

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Byakuya San wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:Now to figure out who made mine...
WHO WANTS TO CONFESS?
...actually, I got to thinking about this last night. Byakuya's in it, and I can *in a way* recognize his style.
So did my Byakuyalover make my set? ;D

Hahaha! Nobody's going to guess whose set I made! :evil:


*shakes it out of you*
YOU MADE MINE. YOU MADE MINE. YOU MADE MINE.

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Fine. I'll guess Bya made Rachel's. If enough people guess, eventually we'll figure it out -- you can't hide forever! I'll explain how I used Word once someone guesses correctly which one I made.

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Thankee!

Imogen wrote:mm what d'ya say?
that you only meant well, well of course you did
this it's all for the best, of course it is
that it's just what we need, you decided this?
what did you say?


I really enjoy my set, however the slightly wrong lyrics do irk me a bit--but not enough to stop me from wearing it. (I'm a immiperfectionist, therefore often hard to please)

THANKS SO MUCH <3

(This looks like it could be made on word ;) )

As for whose I made....I never tell.

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 pm

I think Byakuya San made either Rachel's or bluehawaii19's.

Mmm...as for Siniri, yes, it does look like she could've made loser's. May's is also a possibility.

Who did May's? That's what I want to find out.

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Yep, I made Rachel's. A little acknowledgment from her would be nice. *hint hint*

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Zilary wrote:Mmm...as for Siniri, yes, it does look like she could've made loser's. May's is also a possibility.

Who did May's? That's what I want to find out.

Yes, I did make May's. I used Word to get the stripes and spots transparent and somewhat uniform (though I wish I could have positioned some of the spots a bit up or down). Then I zoomed in, did a print-screen, and finished it up in Paint. It looks like more signatures than it really is because I couldn't do the animation, and Pixa (I'm assuming) graciously did that for me, but also included the originals. And since this was the first set I made, and I tend to have different taste from most people I know, I wanted to give May a few choices -- mostly just repositioning of the text, which took only a few minutes.

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Byakuya San wrote:Yep, I made Rachel's. A little acknowledgment from her would be nice. *hint hint*


Oh. Oops.
Sorry for shakin' ya there...

Siniri...that was your first?!
You did a heck of a lot better with your first than I did. :o

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:57 pm

bluehawaii! Your secret santa has a message! They will fix that typo right up when they have access to photoshop.

:P That is all.

Re: PPT Secret Santa - 2008

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Byakuya San wrote:Byakuya-->I honestly have no idea. :lol: Maybe May?


:o You guessed correct! I had a really, really hard time coming up with a set for you, especially because of my holiday computer issues.

I hope you like it though!

And holy cow Siniri! You definitely made it hard for me to pick what to use! You totally rock my socks :hug:
Post a reply