Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Re: Nikita's Graphics! Requests Open.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:14 pm

Oh I don't mind at all if the colours are mixed up. However, feel free to take creative license with the avatar and sig. If you think something else will look totally rockin', then go for it. I'm sure I'll love it anyway.

Re: Nikita's Graphics! Requests Open.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:39 pm

Text:
Image: Image
Colours: Like this.
Other:

Signature
Main text: "Ritsuka x Ayana"
Subtext (optional): "Kitty Cat"
Image: Image Image
Colours: Like this.
Other:

Re: Nikita's Graphics! Pickup for Kym & Vieaira...finally!

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Hey guys, I apologize for how long these took. After the whole move and family emergency I just wasn't in to making graphics and sort of forgot about them. Finally got around to them. Since these are so late, I don't mind if they don't get used, so don't feel obligated. I just wanted to get them out of the way so I could stop feeling bad. I apologize..I don't think they're my best work, I just haven't been to in to sets as of late..plus I'm using a new program, need to get back in to the swing of things.

Kym, I know you wanted different colour schemes for the av and set, but I really like the greenish/white image so I went ahead and made an entire set for it..since I did so I decided to do the same for the blue image. So use them however you like.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

No more requests for now! lol

Re: Nikita's Graphics! Closed. Pickup: Kym & Vieaira

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:28 pm

My God Nikita they are super!! I love them so much!! I can't decide on which set to use... I'll definitely rotate between both of them.

*big hugs* You rock my world so hard right now.
Topic locked