Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Re: Neko's Request Board <3 (taking requests!)

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:05 pm

Image url: http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item ... on_150.jpg
Size: regular
Text: Armite
Extra/Comments: Cut the image around to help fit your needs. I would like it so that the text "Armite" is right below Maggie.

Signature form:
Image url: http://www.gangstas-hugs.com/wp-content ... impson.jpg
Size: I would like it a bit smaller than what it is there.
Text: Between Maggies head and the monkeys head, in biggish letters "ARMITE" (all caps), and a little bit below that I would like, in smaller letters "Lauraa/thesockoverlord's official crazy insane fanthing."
Extra/comments: I would like the "Pixelly-Rip" type thing that you did for smoker's.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:34 am

I'm working on your request right now so hang tight!

I'm having problems with the siggy! BTW, can I ask what kind of colors you like?

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:48 pm

Neko wrote:I'm working on your request right now so hang tight!

I'm having problems with the siggy! BTW, can I ask what kind of colors you like?

Thanks. Yeah, I don't mind what colours, just whatever will go well with the pictures, I guess.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:58 am

Wow. Sorry for taking so long. Class and stress. I had lots of lots of problems deciding the color scheme. So, if you have some problems with the colors just tell me, I'll change it. Btw, I made two sigs because the pixeled edges look somewhat odd. You choose whichever one you like, or I can change them accordingly.

Armite:

Thanks for requesting!

Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Neko wrote:Wow. Sorry for taking so long. Class and stress. I had lots of lots of problems deciding the color scheme. So, if you have some problems with the colors just tell me, I'll change it. Btw, I made two sigs because the pixeled edges look somewhat odd. You choose whichever one you like, or I can change them accordingly.

Armite:

Thanks for requesting!

:o WOW. Those are amazing. Thank you.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Image url: one, two, and three
Size: regular
Text: : LEE

Signature:
Image url: one, two, and three
Size: Whatever works
Text: "Lee" along the top in either corner and the main text is "WIRED"

Extra/Comments: As you can see, I have a pretty similar set now, but when I changed my name and saw these new Coke cans, I had to see if I could have it re-done.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:29 am

Ok, no more excuses! Truth be told I have be rather busy with studying for my mid-terms and such but I also became very lazy. Sorry, I know I took way way too long! I had a really hard time deciding the color scheme for this request. So, if you want any changes free feel to tell me, I'll change the graphics accordingly. Thanks for requesting and being so patient! ~Neko

Lee:

Re: Neko's Request Board <3 (taking requests right now!)

Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:04 am

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'm gonna use it now!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:00 pm

Can you please make me an avatar and signiture out of this? It's kinda big....but can you handle it? link : http://i31.tinypic.com/2m5jd6d.gif THANKS!!!! <3

Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:09 pm

Miley Monkey, the size of the pic perfectly fine. I'm used to dealing with large images. But, I was wondering if you have a more higher resolution picture than the one you provided. If you want me to use it I can, but it's much more work for me.

-Neko

Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Neko wrote:Miley Monkey, the size of the pic perfectly fine. I'm used to dealing with large images. But, I was wondering if you have a more higher resolution picture than the one you provided. If you want me to use it I can, but it's much more work for me.

-Neko

Ok. I can make it easier for you, and still make it enjoyable for me...kinda... :)
but....how can I make it have a higher resalution?

Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:16 am

I finally got a chance to finish!!

If you have any problems with your graphic please contact me. I'll change them accordingly. Enjoy.

Miley Monkey:

Version 1: (sepia)

Version 2: (colorful)

Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Neko wrote:I finally got a chance to finish!!

If you have any problems with your graphic please contact me. I'll change them accordingly. Enjoy.

Miley Monkey:

Version 1: (sepia)

Version 2: (colorful)

Miley Monkey has been frozen out of no where, so i made another account. I will not Spam , or be bad anymore. If you do not freeze this account PPt , I will be very happy. I love the pink pt.com forums. :) soooo neko...ill use that awesome avatar and siggy u made! :P ThANKS 4 MAKING IT!whoops... ill go check...

Re: Neko's Request Board <3 OPEN

Tue May 27, 2008 9:09 pm

I want a siggy and avatar! ^^
heres the image: http://pinkpt.com/oekaki3/pictures/OP_3118.png
i like bees, so if you cant use that image, at least put a bee in the siggy and avatar.

Re: Neko's Summer Request Board <3 OPEN Pickup: 1

Thu May 29, 2008 2:57 am

I'm on summer break now, so I'll be accepting more requests!

Thank you for requesting! If you have any problems, please tell me and I'll them change accordingly. :)

liloneabi8:

Topic locked