Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Re: Sakura's Request Board; Commence :Q

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:35 pm

OMG
sakura i could seriously hug you and worship you now. REALLY
It's saved and ready to use :D

Re: Sakura's Request Board; OPEN

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:52 pm

Fortunately and unfortunately, I am reviving this request board once again. Of course I've observed over the past few years, this board hasn't gotten much attention. This is partly my fault because I take constant hiatuses (It's a guilty pleasure of mine) but the point is if you request I'll try my best to commit. So let's try again.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Ooh, Sakura's board :o

I'd like to request!!

What: Set, please
Picture: 1 and/or 2 or if you can find a different picture of Ani DiFranco that you like better, go for it.
Text for av: May (or nothing)
Text for sig: I have three text choices, depending on what you'd like to use and what you can fit
1) Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right
2) I ain't no damsel in distress and I don't need to be rescued
3) I am 32 flavors and then some

Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:42 pm

What: Set
Picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/a ... hanna1.jpg
Text: Ammer
How: Whatever looks fine, although I'd love to have Rihanna's face the focus of the Avatar. As for the signature, go crazy!

Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:00 am

Dear May,

I am not sure if this is what you wanted. I can fix it, as usual. I should just put that as a disclaimer. If you don't like it, please request again and be more specific. That's not to say I don't hope you do. Yay!

The main difference is that one has a dark gradient on part of it, so it's kind of a darker feel, and one's lighter. I don't know, staring at a computer screen for hours complicates me judgment so I don't know if you'd prefer the sand-colored-ier one or not. Heh.

Av
Image Image

Sig
Image Image

Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Nicely done Sakura! I really like the darker gradient I think :) I'll start using it on another forum today, and I'll use it here after the Altador Cup is over! Thanks so much :hug:

Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:08 am

Dear Ammer,

After fiddling around for about two hours with the coloring of Rihanna's face, I still ended up unsatisfied with the result. So for now I have a compromise. It's only the avatar, too, sorry. I'll work on it later today. Haha I don't know what's wrong with me today all apologies.

Image (Light Texture credits go to awmpdotnet.livejournal.com)

Edit:

Image (Texture Credits go to dearest.livejournal.com)

I might try something different with it sooo haha. Tell me which one you like best so I can make the sig.

Actually here we go. Haha third and final.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:43 pm

I think they're all great! You're making it hard for me to choose which one I like the best :P

Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:21 pm

ignore this post *whistles*
Last edited by fzun on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:52 pm

Done.. I suppose you can use all three if you want, or pick and choose 1/2. Spent a lot of time with Rihanna these past two days.

Image Image (Light texture credit LJ_awmpdotnet)

Image Image (Texture Cred LJ_Dearest)

Image Image (Texture Cred LJ_lovelamp and LJ_Dearest)

Haha I'm sure double requesting is fine for me if it's an Icon, seeing as you can have anywhere from 6-99. As long as Neko is OK with it.

Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:44 am

Awesome work!

I'm actually going to use all three sets, one at this forum, one at a Big Brother forum and another at a Kelly Clarkson forum! Thanks :)

I love 'em!

Edit:

I was wondering, for the Rihanna set I'm using now, can you change the subtext to "disturbia" (lower case please) from "take a bow"? I'm actually not a huge fan of "Take A Bow" :P

Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:11 am

Here you go.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:08 pm

I'd like to request a LJ icon, if you can find the time :) No rush.

Image url: Click
Size: 100x100

I don't really have anything in mind, I just know I want an icon made out of this picture :). I really like some of the stuff you've done. I'd prefer it had no text on it, and I'm not a fan of pink, otherwise just go for it :). I'm sure it'll come out amazing.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:23 pm

After fiddling around with it for a few minutes, I came up with this:

which I'm relatively satisfied with. Haha but there's some other techniques I want to try on this icon so if you'll give me a few days XD
Topic locked