Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Re: Open Requests

Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:36 pm

avarocks wrote:unactive users here -.-

Patience is a virtue, m'dear. :D

Image Image

Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:57 am

Ohhh nice set Zilary. I like it very mucho. :D

Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 am

hey thanks so much! :D :D

Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:39 am

Heee.

http://www.silverbulletcomics.com/~edit ... erwrap.jpg

So I no longer have photoshop (new computer and all) so i'm looking for someone who can make me a set out of the above image.

Doesn't have to be fancy, i've always liked simple sets. I really like the colors and line work of the Mouseguard series, so something uncomplicated would be best. If anyone could help out it would be great! Thank you hopefully in advance!

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:35 pm

can i have a sig with a big fat grey rabbit who is evil?just a big gray rabbit who has red eyes and other thing too make it look evil.with a little man about too be eatin.the text.......killer rabbit.death too all!other then that,i dont care.some skulls here and there meaby,you know.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Brendon the Newsposter would like a set please :x

I'd like it Fall/neo related. With some nice text and my name on it. I trust you :)

Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:55 am

So I decided it's about time I demonstrate I have a personality by getting a set. I'd be much obliged if someone would take this on.

SIG
Image(s): http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/Beauty&BeastDancingLow.JPG
Secondary: perhaps some roses or rose petals in the background? Whatever works - I'm flexible.
Main Text: True that he's no Prince Charming
Sub Text: But there's something in him that I simply didn't see
Dimensions: Whatever is easiest for you and is within the sig dimensions
Colors: Whatever works - though with minimal yellows and oranges (other than the dress obviously)

Image(s): http://bp2.blogger.com/_0qC6AagSz_U/RwgcstWW0ZI/AAAAAAAAAEk/P4MmwmtnmQE/s320/rose+mirror.jpg
Main Text: Averly
Dimensions: 80x80
Colors: Same color scheme as the Sig

Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:41 pm

I want a sig and av with a Near (Death Note) pic for the av, and this picture for the sig.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:32 pm

I'd love a Halloween/Samhain/Dia de los Muertos set (sig + avi) -- my birthday is "the day of the dead" (which I thought was so cool I went around telling people that in elementary school). I don't want jack-o-lanterns though; I'd prefer a Celtic/mystical theme rather than a ghost/goblin theme. But I'm not that artistically inclined, so I'll give the designer a lot of latitude and freedom.

Here are some possible images:
preferred:
this one's just cool

second choices:
Poulnabrone dolmen (neolithic tomb -- I think this image would be cooler if the sky were darker/more ominous
the gated cave in the center

other options (not as cool, in my opinion):
winter solstice in Newgrange portal tomb
Newgrange under a full moon

potential background/filler:
stone carvings
stone spiral carving
more cool stone carvings

The av and sig don't have to match, as long as they go together. I don't care too much about whether there's text on the av or not. For the sig, I'd like it to have my name, preferably written as sínírí (with accents on all the i's sloping from top-right to bottom-left) -- and then maybe "Lá Fhéile na Marbh." A Celtic font would be cool, but again, I'm fine with anything that looks good.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take this on!

Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:55 pm

ahoteinrun wrote:Heee.

http://www.silverbulletcomics.com/~edit ... erwrap.jpg

So I no longer have photoshop (new computer and all) so i'm looking for someone who can make me a set out of the above image.

Doesn't have to be fancy, i've always liked simple sets. I really like the colors and line work of the Mouseguard series, so something uncomplicated would be best. If anyone could help out it would be great! Thank you hopefully in advance!

Here you go. The original link doesn't work anymore, so I tried to find one that was similar to what I remembered the last time I perused this thread.

Image Image

nicholas wrote:can i have a sig with a big fat grey rabbit who is evil?just a big gray rabbit who has red eyes and other thing too make it look evil.with a little man about too be eatin.the text.......killer rabbit.death too all!other then that,i dont care.some skulls here and there meaby,you know.

This looks quite...evil. :evil:

Image Image

Brendon wrote:Brendon the Newsposter would like a set please :x

I'd like it Fall/neo related. With some nice text and my name on it. I trust you :)

LAdida...

Image Image

averly wrote:So I decided it's about time I demonstrate I have a personality by getting a set. I'd be much obliged if someone would take this on.

SIG
Image(s): http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/Beauty&BeastDancingLow.JPG
Secondary: perhaps some roses or rose petals in the background? Whatever works - I'm flexible.
Main Text: True that he's no Prince Charming
Sub Text: But there's something in him that I simply didn't see
Dimensions: Whatever is easiest for you and is within the sig dimensions
Colors: Whatever works - though with minimal yellows and oranges (other than the dress obviously)

Image(s): http://bp2.blogger.com/_0qC6AagSz_U/RwgcstWW0ZI/AAAAAAAAAEk/P4MmwmtnmQE/s320/rose+mirror.jpg
Main Text: Averly
Dimensions: 80x80
Colors: Same color scheme as the Sig

This was VERY difficult to work with. :(

Image Image

vieaira wrote:I want a sig and av with a Near (Death Note) pic for the av, and this picture for the sig.

Mmm...I don't watch Death Note. I hope I got the character right.

Image Image

Siniri wrote:I'd love a Halloween/Samhain/Dia de los Muertos set (sig + avi) -- my birthday is "the day of the dead" (which I thought was so cool I went around telling people that in elementary school). I don't want jack-o-lanterns though; I'd prefer a Celtic/mystical theme rather than a ghost/goblin theme. But I'm not that artistically inclined, so I'll give the designer a lot of latitude and freedom.

Here are some possible images:
preferred:
this one's just cool

second choices:
Poulnabrone dolmen (neolithic tomb -- I think this image would be cooler if the sky were darker/more ominous
the gated cave in the center

other options (not as cool, in my opinion):
winter solstice in Newgrange portal tomb
Newgrange under a full moon

potential background/filler:
stone carvings
stone spiral carving
more cool stone carvings

The av and sig don't have to match, as long as they go together. I don't care too much about whether there's text on the av or not. For the sig, I'd like it to have my name, preferably written as sínírí (with accents on all the i's sloping from top-right to bottom-left) -- and then maybe "Lá Fhéile na Marbh." A Celtic font would be cool, but again, I'm fine with anything that looks good.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take this on!

Well, happy (early) birthday! :hug:

Image Image

Okay, I've saved all the photoshop files on all the sigs, so if anyone wants anything changed, please PM me. Thanks! :D

Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:42 pm

*jaw drop*

*dance of joy!*

If there's anything I can do for you Zil let me know. Thats blinking awesome! I could cry! AWESOME!

You are very talented!

Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:58 am

Lol that's good =D But what letter is that in the av?

Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:10 am

vieaira wrote:Lol that's good =D But what letter is that in the av?

The letter "v" from "vieaira". Yeahh...the font is a bit weird.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:16 am

Zilary! They're absolutely wonderful. Thanks so much for taking the time to work on them.

I'm sorry it ended up being so difficult :( but I appreciate that you still did it despite that. So that I know in the future, what was it that made it so challenging?

Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am

averly wrote:Zilary! They're absolutely wonderful. Thanks so much for taking the time to work on them.

I'm sorry it ended up being so difficult :( but I appreciate that you still did it despite that. So that I know in the future, what was it that made it so challenging?

You're welcome. Well, mostly it was because you had a lot of lines of text. The images weren't so bad though. It was a good challenge though. :D
Topic locked