Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Re: Open Requests

Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:19 pm

What is the difference between coding a layout and making a userlookup? Don't they both require coding?

Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:37 pm

Well, yes, but the userlookup also requires a graphic to code.
So, you come here for the userlookup image, and then Computing and Technology for the code.

Hopefully that made sense. XD

I tried to make it, but I wasn't able to. XP It's what I get when I try to make one.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:23 pm

That's ok. My husband is going to teach me coding :D So excited. My first project will be my userlookup. I'll let y'all know when it's done so you can see it. lol...probably won't be for a while.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:34 pm

could someone please make me a ppt supernatural set (jensen ackles and jared padalecki or the impala or all 3 in one lol ;) ) i could have done it myself but my computer is currently offline and my dads which i am using doesn't have psp on it :(

thank you in advance to anyone who is nice enough to do this for me :)

Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:30 am

twlor wrote:could someone please make me a ppt supernatural set (jensen ackles and jared padalecki or the impala or all 3 in one lol ;) ) i could have done it myself but my computer is currently offline and my dads which i am using doesn't have psp on it :(

i could do that for you, but is there any detail that you would like in the set?
Such as certain txt or something?

Im a huge fan of supernatural myself so I have plenty of pics, but if you have any specific pics it would be super helpful for me :)

Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:21 pm

3lla wrote:
twlor wrote:could someone please make me a ppt supernatural set (jensen ackles and jared padalecki or the impala or all 3 in one lol ;) ) i could have done it myself but my computer is currently offline and my dads which i am using doesn't have psp on it :(

i could do that for you, but is there any detail that you would like in the set?

Im a huge fan of supernatural myself so I have plenty of pics, but if you have any specific pics it would be super helpful for me :)

pretty much anything would be good, so long as it's nice pic/s i have to confess i have switched allegiances at the moment i've swung back to dean being my fave at the moment but honestly anythings cool, unless you have a pic with john in it too in which case maybe something like the 'not you're everday dysfunctional family'. but honestly if it involves supernatural theres a high chance i'll love it. :)

Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:15 pm

twlor wrote:
3lla wrote:

pretty much anything would be good, so long as it's nice pic/s i have to confess i have switched allegiances at the moment i've swung back to dean being my fave at the moment but honestly anythings cool, unless you have a pic with john in it too in which case maybe something like the 'not you're everday dysfunctional family'. but honestly if it involves supernatural theres a high chance i'll love it. :)

right then, time to raid my jensen ackles file <3
I'll try and find one of him with jared and metallicar, but just be warned, it might take a while to make. I have to travel around very soon, but I'll try and get it done ASAP :)

Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:39 pm

no worries take as long asyou need! i am used to waiting for supernatural i have to wait till may 29th for it to come back on tv :( and then i go away on holiday so will have to wait again! silly writers strike :(:(:(

Thu May 01, 2008 7:54 am

twlor wrote:no worries take as long asyou need! i am used to waiting for supernatural i have to wait till may 29th for it to come back on tv :( and then i go away on holiday so will have to wait again! silly writers strike :(:(:(

well i already have one made, but i've got two more in progress aswell. It was kinda hard to find a good picture of Dean, Sam or the Metallicar, which is why I'm making two more :P

if you want anything changed with this one feel free to tell, but I'll try and PM the other two I'm making when I can :)

Thu May 01, 2008 11:30 pm

hahaha thats awesome thanks :)

Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:47 am

I use to have a really cool light blue Shoyru set but I don't know what happened to it :( I can't find it anymore.

Anyone here want to make me a new set? Pwwewweaaase? :peace:

Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:11 pm

OMJ MEEEE.
I wanna be in Kym's signature. <33
I'll get it done and have it to you tomorrow.

sig requests

Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:59 pm

or

logo : Image

MayEdit: Please keep all signature requests to the "Open Requests" board unless you are requesting from a specific graphician. Thank you :)

Re: sig requests

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:31 pm

You might wanna try here. ^.^
Although, I might try to do this later on for ya. :)

Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:58 pm

unactive users here -.-
Topic locked