Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:15 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
User avatar

Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:46 pm
Complimentary Birthday Set Thanks, WIS! :D

Avatar Text: Typhoon
Signature Main Text: There's a storm coming...
Signature Subtext: None
Avatar Image: You choose
Signature Image: You choose
Color: Shades of blue and turquoise
Size: Biggest possible on PPT :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
User avatar

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Image Image

I felt like doing animation. :) I hope you don't mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar

Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: in a cup
@_@ i exploded when i saw. OH MY DeAR GOSH THANK YOU SO MANY TIMES WIS!!! YAAAY! xDDD its shoooo pwetty @@ :lol:

i love it absolutely! THANK YOU! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:P yayyy x]

bout to save and use right now! :D

EDIT (too excited, forgot to add)

the animation is AWESOME :D i thought it was you who said you couldnt fo animation, guess not! ^^ heh thank you! there should be a celebrate WIS day! xD


<img src="http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c11/wisseh/maplesig.gif">
-=-=-=I'm so proud of WIS!=-=-=-
Full of <img src="http://icons.iconator.com/229/ICONATOR_4e29a1143ebe86f70d6a6c159082baf1.gif">


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:15 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
User avatar

Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:50 am
Location: In my igloo, set by WIS
Tres beau WIS.

Thanks for the set WIS it looks awsome and I'm uploading it now. Im glad you took the time and made it. What talent. :D


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
User avatar

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Typhoon wrote:
Complimentary Birthday Set Thanks, WIS! :D

Avatar Text: Typhoon
Signature Main Text: There's a storm coming...
Signature Subtext: None
Avatar Image: You choose
Signature Image: You choose
Color: Shades of blue and turquoise
Size: Biggest possible on PPT :)


Image Image

Happy late birthday. xD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:44 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Posts: 788
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:10 pm
Gender: Female
Hey WIS, your sets are pretty sexy and I'd love to add one to my collection :)

Avatar Text: Harmonize
Signature Main Text: Harmonize
Signature Subtext: Erm, nothing really, unless you can think of something better lol I really dont mind
Avatar Image: Click it
Signature Image: Click it
Color: I wouldnt mind a summery kinda theme, pastel oranges and greens and yellows
Size: Erm, not too big and not to small lol

Thanks in advance.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:51 am
Location: Vancouver
Ohh.. I love the textures and extra lines etc. you add onto the images. Very creative. :) May I ask if you are an art student? or just love doodling with graphics? I've had these sets I made for quite a while now, so I'd love to have a new look.


I'd like to submit a request please (if there's slot left?):
Text: ecliptic
Sig Text: ecliptic
Sig Subtext: I came to fly...
Image (for both Ava and Sig): http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45809422/
(copyright trenchmaker on dA)
Color: Your creative colors.
Size: Fit within the sig limits.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
User avatar

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
Harmonize wrote:
Hey WIS, your sets are pretty sexy and I'd love to add one to my collection :)

Avatar Text: Harmonize
Signature Main Text: Harmonize
Signature Subtext: Erm, nothing really, unless you can think of something better lol I really dont mind
Avatar Image: Click it
Signature Image: Click it
Color: I wouldnt mind a summery kinda theme, pastel oranges and greens and yellows
Size: Erm, not too big and not to small lol

Thanks in advance.



Image Image
Image

I hope you like it. :)

ecliptic wrote:
Ohh.. I love the textures and extra lines etc. you add onto the images. Very creative. :) May I ask if you are an art student? or just love doodling with graphics? I've had these sets I made for quite a while now, so I'd love to have a new look.

I'm not an art student... yet. :P I just like doodling with graphics. I love the image you requested with, by the way. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:37 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Posts: 788
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:10 pm
Gender: Female
WIS wrote:

Image Image
Image

I hope you like it. :)


Aw WIS, its absolutely beauitful! Thank you so so much :D <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:32 pm
Location: Sussex, Wisconsin
I'd like to request a set :)

Avatar Text: Caesara
Signature Main Text: Caesara
Signature Subtext: Any way the wind blows
Images: http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~rfrey/images/lotus.jpg (it's large--if you'd like, feel free to use any lotus picture; I don't mind)

Thank you <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:30 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
User avatar

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
ecliptic wrote:
Ohh.. I love the textures and extra lines etc. you add onto the images. Very creative. :) May I ask if you are an art student? or just love doodling with graphics? I've had these sets I made for quite a while now, so I'd love to have a new look.


I'd like to submit a request please (if there's slot left?):
Text: ecliptic
Sig Text: ecliptic
Sig Subtext: I came to fly...
Image (for both Ava and Sig): http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45809422/
(copyright trenchmaker on dA)
Color: Your creative colors.
Size: Fit within the sig limits.


I had trouble with the text on the signature, so I made a version with and without text. D: I didn't put any text on the avatar because I couldn't make it look good. :(

---

I hope you like them. :)


Last edited by WIS on Tue May 22, 2007 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:51 am
Location: Vancouver
I love the color scheme you did on it!

I don't know if you read the blurb on the picture but it's about a hippo who had wings but couldn't fly because he was too big. So the story is quite sad (hence the dark colors). But now that you've made it so colorful and cheery, it's like making a statement that the hippo might actually fly one day! haha, sorry for the aside! In conclusion, I love it, thank you for making 2 versions. I don't mind having no text in the avatar, it's elegant that way ;) but.. if it's not too much trouble, can you put the letter 'e' (small caps) on the corner of the avatar? Do you think that'll ruin the image? If so, forget it.. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
User avatar

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
ecliptic wrote:
I love the color scheme you did on it!

I don't know if you read the blurb on the picture but it's about a hippo who had wings but couldn't fly because he was too big. So the story is quite sad (hence the dark colors). But now that you've made it so colorful and cheery, it's like making a statement that the hippo might actually fly one day! haha, sorry for the aside! In conclusion, I love it, thank you for making 2 versions. I don't mind having no text in the avatar, it's elegant that way ;) but.. if it's not too much trouble, can you put the letter 'e' (small caps) on the corner of the avatar? Do you think that'll ruin the image? If so, forget it.. :P


No problem. :) There's not one... but TWO corners where e could be. xD

---

Take your pick. :P


Last edited by WIS on Tue May 22, 2007 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
User avatar

Posts: 594
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Scotland
Yoyoyo Wisseh! I'z be back wid a brandee new flava!
...
If I start talking like that again, please hurt me. Hurt me bad.

Anyway, any chance I could get a new set? Once again, I have a few images that you can choose from to make a set that looks best in your opinion (hey, it worked with this set didn't it?)

'Ere iz me forams! *runs from the awful pain*

Sets:

Avatar Text: Ixist
Signature Main Text: Ixist
Signature Subtext: Ice Cold (If you can come up with better subtext, PLEASE feel free to use it :p)
Av & Sig Images: http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/ ... 29_011.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/ ... by_002.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/ ... an_002.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/ ... 29_005.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/ ... 29_010.jpg

Thank you!


Image
Set by the WIS, the ORIGINAL House Stalker!

When I see his posts, I fill with righteous rage. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:51 am
Location: Vancouver
Thanks Wis! :D

I just noticed you are a Vancouverite as well.. hehe 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group