Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: I would like someone to make me an avvy and a siggy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:44 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I know exactally what I want on it, but I don't know what an image url means. I have a photobucket account if that helps

if you ever have read 8-bit theatre, then there ya go, but if not, its a final fantasy cartoon based of final fantasy one. pm me fore the url so you can get an idea of what they look like if the later applies.

I will of course give the creator of the comic, squareincix (or whatever the creators of final fantasy asre called), and you credit

for the avvy I want a close up of black mage with BM on the botton of the avvy in black-bordered-by-white letters. the backround should be black.

the sig hould also be black backround with the order of characters going from left to right being Black Mage, Fighter, theif, red mage. they should be walking and black mage should have his eyes crossed and getting ready to stab fighter with his mithril knife. At the bottem it should say Stabbity in blue letters and 8-bit theatre at the top in red letters.

Disclamer: for the record, Brian Clevinger owns 8-bit theatre, and squareinx or whatever owns the sprites I think.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Belongs in Open Requests.

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24563

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]