Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? 2 Days please. :) School is hectic
When do you want your set in by? December 15th - 20th would be good
What kind of things do you want in your set? Oh gosh, um, I really like Tiger Cubs, Quiguki Male Quiggles, Actually any wild cat or bear cubs are nice, Yeaaaaah...that's all I can think of. :)

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

How much time do you want (to work on the set)?

1, maybe 2 days

When do you want your set in by?

Anytime around the middle of December please :)

What kind of things do you want in your set?

Seeing as it's christmas...then christmas things! I love the christmas raindorf, polarchucks, snowbunnies etc :)

that's me.

Last edited by jellyoflight on Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? a couple of days, but not including 7th/8th Dec as i have coursework due in then and will probably be panicing, and also not the 11th-13th as i will be on a plane.
When do you want your set in by? not really fussed.
What kind of things do you want in your set? A christmas theme would be nice. Neopets or non-neopets, i dont really care. just something nice, sweet. If you dont want a christmas theme, most things go if its a nice image. i'd be particuarly partial to another soup faerie set too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

:D I am totally in this year!

How much time do you want (to work on the set)?

A week or so would be great.

When do you want your set in by?

I don't really care.

What kind of things do you want in your set?

I love cute anime girls. I like Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed, Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach, among others. Anything original and pretty, though I like simplicity. I also like futuristic landscapes and abstractism.

Time stops for no one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I guess I'm game. It is a real step out for me to consider changing my set... I think I've had this one since March or something... I know it was a good while before the forums went down.

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? Um I probably could rush it in about 2-3 days, but really a week would be ideal for me.

When do you want your set in by? I don't care when I recieve the set, if it is Christmas specific, I would probably want it by a week before Christmas. Otherwise, I wouldn't care if I didn't recieve it until May.

What kind of things do you want in your set? Butterflies! That's the crucial thing. I wouldn't mind having a Christmas Butterflies set. Oh and my favorite color is blue (but it doesn't have to be blue if you don't want it). Feel free to be really creative! (Note if you have a cool idea for something other than butterflies, go with it. All I ask is you put like a faded butterfly in the corner or something so that if you look really closely you can find one.)

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Last edited by hyperflutterby on Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

How much time do you want (to work on the set)?: Doesn't matter. 2 days maybe

When do you want your set in by?: Whenever

What kind of things do you want in your set?: Sparkly things. I like how Twinkles set is made with the sun like that. Snow, and um....fire.

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? At least a week would be best.

When do you want your set in by? Whenever.

What kind of things do you want in your set? Preferably, I would go for a photograph of some kind, and probably not nature related. Er...anime is good, but I don't use it for the characters - only for facial expression...etc etc. I like emotional sets, whether happy, sad, angry...whatever.

You can use "drummer.a.h" , but note that the dots are merely separaters, and not abbreviations. Otherwise, just use "Ang".

:)

Siggy under construction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? I can usually do it in less than a day on the weekends.
When do you want your set in by? Whenever
What kind of things do you want in your set? Uh, I like fireworks, anime (just not from shows), waterfalls, fantasy, or puck-like fairies, just nothing girly.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Last edited by Puck102701 on Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sheesh Ivan, I thought you were never going to put this up! ;P Just kidding, hehe. I'm totally tickled this thing is back. I've been looking forward to it since August. I had a blast with the last one.

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? Rissa's magic, she can make a set in a day. But another day or two to get inspired would be nice. ;)
When do you want your set in by? I dunno, mid December, like the 15th or something is cool.
What kind of things do you want in your set? I love everything! Tehe. No, seriously, I like just about anything. I love animals, I love people, I love nature. Celebrities are cool (Omitting anyone who even vaguely resembles Hilary Duff, of course.) Anime is awesome, just about any kind. I don't like blood/gore/whatever, though. Icky. I love photography! Lovelove. A good place to look for images for me is http://www.gettyimages.com. I love just about anything there. And nice bright, vivid colors rock. And... Yeah! That's about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

How much time do you want (to work on the set)?: Probably about 3 days or so.
When do you want your set in by?: Doesn't matter. Whenever ^^
What kind of things do you want in your set?: Fencing, singing , anime , CHAO! whatever looks good. Also, I LOVE AVRIL LAVIGNE!! =P

Last edited by Moofy on Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? At least a week
When do you want your set in by? No sooner than the 15th.
What kind of things do you want in your set? Anime Girls, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts.

Gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? A week max. Depends on my schedule at home and what not
When do you want your set in by? *rubs chin* 14th would be nice, cause that's the last night of Hanukkah, but no earlier than the night of the 7th [when Hanukkah starts :P]
What kind of things do you want in your set? Erm..I dunno..anything but I'm not that big a fan of anime. And I beg you not to do Hilary Duff :P. Pretty much any pop star besides her or if you're totally clueless you could do a neo item *shrugs* EDIT: or anything Hanukkah-related xD. Winter is cool too. Landscape pictures are always cool in my book

Last edited by fzun on Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? 3 days, a week max
When do you want your set in by? Any day the week of Christmas
What kind of things do you want in your set? Anything from these links:

http://www.freepgs.com/spunky/setpics/
http://aethereality.net/png.php?x=flowers
http://www.furiae.com/
http://www.dreamvision-entertainment.co ... tales.html
http://sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=search&txt=roses&w=1
http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/mbashline/neofaeries.html
http://www.xandorra.net/dolls.htm
http://www.stillvapor.com/gallery/art/images/

I also like tropical scenes, stars and aurora borealis' :) Pink is my absolute favorite color, and I like faerie's (Neopets or other),Baby Bruces, and Darigan Peophins. And anime isn't my favorite thing in the world. But this should be enough for you to work with :P

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Last edited by LAQ on Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? At least 1 day, but more would be nice. :)
When do you want your set in by? Before Christmas? o_O
What kind of things do you want in your set? Kacheeks, JubJubs, music, abstract pictures (dreamy looking ones) (No celebrities, please)

Please don't pair me with Laq, because, well, she's my sister :P

~ By Optimus ~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

How much time do you want (to work on the set)? 1-3 days, depends on how much time I have to spend, but 1-3 days tops
When do you want your set in by? Anytime, as long as it is before New Years
What kind of things do you want in your set? Hmm..Nice quality anime images, regardless if its male or female, just no shounen ai or bishoujo please. Also, stock photography of winter, sleepiness, or any picture that is deep, and says something to you.

On a side note, I remember this from a year ago, I believe I did C-mamas, and, correct me if I'm wrong, I did someone elses because some people did not make their set. I'll be happy to participate again. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next