Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

I would like someone to make me an avvy and a siggy

Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:44 am

I know exactally what I want on it, but I don't know what an image url means. I have a photobucket account if that helps

if you ever have read 8-bit theatre, then there ya go, but if not, its a final fantasy cartoon based of final fantasy one. pm me fore the url so you can get an idea of what they look like if the later applies.

I will of course give the creator of the comic, squareincix (or whatever the creators of final fantasy asre called), and you credit

for the avvy I want a close up of black mage with BM on the botton of the avvy in black-bordered-by-white letters. the backround should be black.

the sig hould also be black backround with the order of characters going from left to right being Black Mage, Fighter, theif, red mage. they should be walking and black mage should have his eyes crossed and getting ready to stab fighter with his mithril knife. At the bottem it should say Stabbity in blue letters and 8-bit theatre at the top in red letters.

Disclamer: for the record, Brian Clevinger owns 8-bit theatre, and squareinx or whatever owns the sprites I think.

Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:51 am

Belongs in Open Requests.

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24563
Topic locked