Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Who wants a doll?

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:18 pm

I've decided to make dolls of you all. Or, if you want, it doesn't have to be you, it could just be a doll of your choice. Say, if you want a gothic doll I'll make you one. If you want a Faerie, I'll make you one. I'm feeling very creative!

Fill this in and I'll make you a doll.

Name of doll (optional):
Clothing (as much detail as possible):
Hair colour:
Hair type:
Eye colour:
Make-up (optional)
Background/patterns (optional):

Here is an example of another doll I made just now:

Doll for .:Blank Stare:.

Doll for Webkitty

Last edited by Ginger Harp Seal Pup on Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:33 pm

Ha, thats cool. I'll take one please ^^

Name of doll (optional): No name
Clothing (as much detail as possible): Baggy blue jeans, tight lime green halter top
Hair colour: Dirty Blonde
Hair type: Wavy
Eye colour: Dark blue/ grey
Make-up (optional): None

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:44 pm

Oooh!!! I want one!!!!!!! :D

Name of doll (optional):
Clothing (as much detail as possible): Very flowy light blue dress- sleeves slightly flowy, not too long. Dress length- to knees. Could you give her wings? An even lighter color maybe for wings, don't make them stand out too much. So overall she has a sorta ballerina type look to her.
Hair colour: Blonde
Hair type: Curly, but maybe in a bun on top of her head. Ooh! And idea. Could you give her a tiara? That would be awesome. I change my mind- I don't care what her hairstyle is as long as she can have a tiara!!! :D
Eye colour: light blue, possibly same color as dress
Make-up (optional) eyelids shiny, or sparkly if that can be done. (I doubt it but it's worth asking.) <3

Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:38 pm

Cool, thanks Ginger ^_^

Re: Who wants a doll?

Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:51 pm

I'll sign up for anything free. :D

Name of doll (optional): Tested
Clothing (as much detail as possible):Etnies, white socks, baggy khaki pants with lots of pockets, Red t-shirt, magenta hoody with a zipper going all the way down and the hood up, shell necklace, and dark mirrored shades.
Hair colour: Brown
Hair type: Straight
Eye colour: N/A, I have shades on!
Background/patterns (optional): diagonal checkerboard

Re: Who wants a doll?

Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:58 pm

Tested wrote:I'll sign up for anything free. :D

Name of doll (optional): Tested
Clothing (as much detail as possible):Etnies, white socks, baggy khaki pants with lots of pockets, Red t-shirt, magenta hoody with a zipper going all the way down and the hood up, shell necklace, and dark mirrored shades.
Hair colour: Brown
Hair type: Straight
Eye colour: N/A, I have shades on!
Background/patterns (optional): diagonal checkerboard

This one will probably take a while. It sounds challenging but I love a good challenge. I'll try to get it just right!
Topic locked