Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:35 am

Sorry for the delay everyone. My parents were having the house remodeled, and I couldn't use the internet for a few days.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:33 am

Avatar Text : What-fade-did-fade-you-fade-say?
Signature Main Text : Die Scum!
Signature Subtext : Black Dragon Hell Fire!
Avatar Image : http://www.yuyuhakusho.com/sagas/dvd9/ep30/big1.jpg
Signature Image : http://www.yuyuhakusho.com/characters/h ... l/big1.jpg
Cutouts : Whatever you feel.
Colors : Whatever looks good(maybe a reddish over tint?)
Size : PPT size
Other : If you don't like writing black dragon hell fire, I'll go with Dragon of the Darkness Flame!
Last edited by deadlypker on Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:41 pm

Hey Ken can you add a halloween touch to my current set? Appreciatos Muchos!

Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:48 pm

Ziggy :

Image Image

You may want to save these as .gif or .png to keep the transparency on the av.

Deadlypker :

Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:29 pm

Ken wrote:Deadlypker :

It's awesome saved

Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:24 pm

Hi Ken,

I love it! I just wanted to say that today is a busy day and I cannot upload (I am on a different computer) so please keep them on your server for another day or two and then I will upload them on mine. Thank you - the set is awesome!

Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:58 pm

Deadly Pker :

Image Image

Ziggy :

Its okay, I almost never delete graphics from my photobucket account, but I just like it when people upload to their own server because of bandwidth issues. :)

Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:40 pm

Ken wrote:Deadly Pker :

Image Image

:o That's awesome I love it! :hug: Thanks Ken. I'm going to use it on all other forums I go to and will use it here once I use all my sets from my set contest(not that many more)

Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:37 pm

Ken,

Since I haven't uploaded avatars in a really long time (obviously), I do not know how to retain the 'cut-out' name which you have on the avatar. When I save it from paint it makes it the white in the back and shows up white here.

Any suggestions?

Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:06 pm

Why don't you just right click and press 'save image as'? It saves the cutout as well, without the copy paste problems. :)

Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:21 am

Lord Asmeodus :

Image Image

Please tell me if you want anything changed. :)

Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:23 pm

Hey can you Christmasise by current set now? Some nice festive colours and a few ornaments should do the trick :)

Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:54 am

-canceled-

Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:48 am

Anoohilator wrote:Hey can you Christmasise by current set now? Some nice festive colours and a few ornaments should do the trick :)

Is this okay? :P Too Chrimassy or not Christmassy enough?

Image Image

Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:08 pm

Yup that's cool - thanks :)
Topic locked