Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:15 pm

*Uses*

will these be delted later on? I have it saved on mty PC just in case, but I'm too lazy to upload it right now.

Edit: Delted!

Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:59 pm

*eats Swiss-WIS* :D

*poke poke nudge nudge Moogie and Kentieness* xD

Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:14 pm

I made Medli's set. :D

I love my Penguin set! <3 <3 You can't go wrong with penguins! ;D I probably won't start using it until January, because I have a set that I have to use until then. I hope my Secret Santa doesn't mind. :hug: *looks around and tries to figure out who that is*

Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:36 pm

I LOVE IT!

Thank you secret Santa! <3

Imogen Looks very snazzy :)

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:07 pm

I love my set! <3 Thanks so much to my Secret Santa! :D I'm going to use it a little for now, and then switch back to it in the summer. :)

I made DM's set. :)

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:36 pm

loser1921 wrote:I LOVE IT!

Thank you secret Santa! <3

Imogen Looks very snazzy :)

:P I'm glad you liked it.
I wonder who ended up making mine?

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:13 pm

Hey all. I'm sorry for being a deadbeat. I guess you all had a good laugh. I'm really very sorry and offer my sincere apologies to my partner.

As way of explanation I can only say: I've been deathly ill for the last week and trying desperately to still go to school, keep my 4.0, work 2 jobs, and prepare for the holiday season.

I, for one, find it reasonable that the completion of my gift was postponed a day.

So. there we have it.

Happy Holidays.

Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:14 am

WHO MADE MINE. IT IS POSSIBLY THE COOLEST THING EVER.

Where's the pic from? :D

Apricus wrote:Oh gosh, whoever made my set, thank you so much! The image is beautiful. What is it of? (I'd love to know who made it, too, cause I'll probably never guess. :P)

:D

It's of the ceiling arches of a ruined church!

*goes to find the original photo*

Here it is! I saw it while looking for pics for your set, and the second I saw it, thought 'RISSA PIC'. :P

Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:29 am

I'm just shocked and amazed that i get TWO I feel so special lol

but i LOVE them!!

To the two people who made my sets, you guys read my mind, those are exactly the two image's I wanted sets made out of most!! I was even going to make a request to have that charcoal looking image made into a new set with some color! and the first set, that is one of my more favorite pictures of Jhudora!!

I have them saved, I'd love to know who did it cause that's how I save all my sets with the person who made them name but if you want to remain secret I'll understand but I LOVE them!!

they are perfect in every way, beautiful!!

I will use them both after the 12 days of Christmas is over!!

Thank you to both of you, I'm sorry everyone else didn't get two too :(

Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:59 am

Xela of Xandra wrote:WHO MADE MINE. IT IS POSSIBLY THE COOLEST THING EVER.

I did yours D:

Here's the picture, and it's from Peter Pan (or something). xD

Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:10 pm

Ellaie wrote:I love my set! <3 Thanks so much to my Secret Santa! :D I'm going to use it a little for now, and then switch back to it in the summer. :)

I made DM's set. :)

NO WAY. o_o
I made yours. :o

Hehe, thanks. XD
IT'S GOT JOSH ON IT! <3

Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:30 pm

Awesome. :D Will use it in January. :D Thank you very much.

*goes off to save a cheerleader*

Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:08 pm

Xandra wrote:
Apricus wrote:Oh gosh, whoever made my set, thank you so much! The image is beautiful. What is it of? (I'd love to know who made it, too, cause I'll probably never guess. :P)

:D

It's of the ceiling arches of a ruined church!

*goes to find the original photo*

Here it is! I saw it while looking for pics for your set, and the second I saw it, thought 'RISSA PIC'. :P

OMG, you are so right! In fact, I might just end up making that picture into a wallpaper or something. It's so pretty! Thank youuu :DDD

Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:03 am

YesItIsh wrote:
Xela of Xandra wrote:WHO MADE MINE. IT IS POSSIBLY THE COOLEST THING EVER.

I did yours D:

Here's the picture, and it's from Peter Pan (or something). xD

Eeeeeeeee!!! <3 x10393718326178362781321

Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:12 am

You be the pwnage, LAQ. *hug kiss* :3 Thank you.
Topic locked