Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:32 am

I know who made your set, Medli! :D

And O. M. G! I love my Bones set. ^_^ YAY! Thanks to whomever made it. *goes to upload* :D *lots of hugs*
Last edited by WIS on Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:36 am

*deepbreath*
SQUEEEEE :D :D

Thanks so much to my secret santa! It's so beautiful! I love the image and the colours so much :hug: Thanks for picking such a fun and pretty image for me :)

Edit: Hmm, I've been trying to guess who made what! But I can't pick any... I think I'm a bit outta date with people's styles at the moment.

Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:41 am

mazil wrote:*deepbreath*
SQUEEEEE :D :D

Thanks so much to my secret santa! It's so beautiful! I love the image and the colours so much :hug: Thanks for picking such a fun and pretty image for me :)

Edit: Hmm, I've been trying to guess who made what! But I can't pick any... I think I'm a bit outta date with people's styles at the moment.

I made yours, mazil! ^__^ I'm glad you like it. :D

This is all good fun! Thanks a bunch for hosting this year, Marissa! :)

Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:44 am

Thanks to the person that made my set! *saves* (edit: hey, it's transparent too!) (and omg I just noticed the text. rofl)

Guessing the people who made whoever's sets is fun. (And srsly WIS? o_o)

Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:03 am

Ooo, purdy. I love the one I was made :)

Yeah - I can't guess anyone's either XD

Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:55 am

Oh gosh, whoever made my set, thank you so much! The image is beautiful. What is it of? (I'd love to know who made it, too, cause I'll probably never guess. :P)

Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:56 am

LOVELY set, to whomever made it!

To bad, my SS's set got withheld. Well, a deadbeat is a deadbeat.

Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:38 am

EEEEE!!! :D :D :D Must love mine!!! <3 Thank you anonymous! How should I adress you?
Anyway, would you mind if I do not use the set immediately?
;_; I didn't get to give my set to my buddy. Guess I'm in this way similar to ^.

Edit: 600th post?! Didn't even realise it!

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:49 am

Kitttttty! <3 *huggles* So cute! Thanks whoever made mine :D

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:26 am

Aaaaah! Thanks to whoever made my set! It's absolutely beautiful. ^____^ Eeee! Thanks again!!

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:48 am

WIS wrote:I made yours, mazil! ^__^ I'm glad you like it. :D

Hehe, no way! I made yours! Yay... I'm glad I could give something back to you, in a way :D

And yes, a big round of applause for Marissa!
:hug: *applauses* :hug:
(they've always looked like clapping hands, to me)

Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:39 pm

Alex wrote:Ooo, purdy. I love the one I was made :)

Yeah - I can't guess anyone's either XD

ditto I can't guess mine either. I love it though, and I hope my secret santa doesn't mind if I don't use it right away. I'm not at home and not using my computer so I can't save it. ^^;

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:04 pm

OH MY GOD!!! IT'S GOT JOSH ON IT!!!
*dies a happy (wo)man*

I'm guessing to myself as to who's belongs to who. I'll make post about it on my blog later on.

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:31 pm

sily_sicily wrote:EEEEE!!! :D :D :D Must love mine!!! <3 Thank you anonymous! How should I adress you?
Anyway, would you mind if I do not use the set immediately?
;_; I didn't get to give my set to my buddy. Guess I'm in this way similar to ^.

Edit: 600th post?! Didn't even realise it!

Teehee, I made yours too. :3 It's fine if you don't use it right away, though.

--

mazil, I love the set. ^_^ It's fantastic! A big round of applause for Marissa, as well. :hug:

Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:20 pm

http://blogs.neolodge.com/dm/?p=11

I'm gonna wait until my Santa picks their's up before I tell. :)
Topic locked