Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:01 pm

http://myspace-174.vo.llnwd.net/00842/4 ... 4174_l.jpg

Thank you Kym!! <3 <3

Here Zega! Here are your cheeks! Image

Your new cheeks look amazing.

Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:15 pm

There you go guys! You all now have beautiful new cheeks!

Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:23 pm

o_O Hiyas,I don't mean to barge in,but isn't it a unsafe idea to put photographs of yourself online? Just got a little concerned...

Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:29 am

Koroki wrote:o_O Hiyas,I don't mean to barge in,but isn't it a unsafe idea to put photographs of yourself online? Just got a little concerned...
It's more common than you would think, and the only danger in it would be in someone taking a copy of a person picture and doing something to it (as in what's happening here with the cheeks), or revealing what you really look like in the real world...which is only bad if you wish to be a super secret spy. other than that, what is to fear about a picture?

Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:59 pm

Koroki wrote:o_O Hiyas,I don't mean to barge in,but isn't it a unsafe idea to put photographs of yourself online? Just got a little concerned...

Tell that to the folks at MySpace, YouTube, Facebook, etc...

Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:23 pm

Ammer wrote:

Tell that to the folks at MySpace, YouTube, Facebook, etc...

He's right. MySpace is a lot more unsafe than PPT, because on MySpace you have to divulge stuff about your life, where here you can choose if you wanna or not.

Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:46 pm

http://myspace-132.vo.llnwd.net/00649/2 ... 8132_m.jpg

:P

Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:25 pm

Ohh...okay.I was talking to my parents about showing pictures of myself online a while ago.I might show like one or two pictures of myself probably covering my eyes.I'm very over protective... :oops:

Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:54 am

Too late to join the cheek clan?

I have a better pic if the one in my avatar is not head-on enough.

Please and thank you. Image

Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:33 am

Heather Feather wrote:Too late to join the cheek clan?

I have a better pic if the one in my avatar is not head-on enough.

Please and thank you. Image
I believe it was only for that week only (as it says on the first post), so it does look like you missed out. *sigh* i'm glad i got mine. i wear them with pride. :D

Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:02 pm

What about my penguin? He wants cheeks.
Topic locked