Post your forum-related bug reports here. Please start a new thread for each problem found.
Topic locked

Fatal error: Class 'arcade_admin' not found... [solved]

Tue May 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Has anyone experienced this issue? This is reported to happen when loading any forum page, but the page shows properly if clicking on refresh/F5.

Forum Problem wrote:[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/inc include(includes/arcade/arcade_common.) [fu directory [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/inc include(includes/arcade/arcade_common.) [fu directory [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/inc [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/ar usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

Fatal error: Class 'arcade_admin' not found in /ho functions_user.php on line 3550

If you are seeing this issue, please reply here or PM me with any relevant information, such as when it started (day/time), what if anything happened before this started, etc. I cannot duplicate the issue, so any information will me help track down (and fix) the cause.

I do believe it is phpBB Arcade related (with the latest upgrade to 1.0RC10). I will continue to upgrade the forum over the next week or so. Only 6 more versions to go...

Update: Still happening on Arcade version 1.0.0.

Further Update: After much searching, this bug might be fixed in 2.0RC5. I will get to that version soon.

Thanks! ~Blue

Re: Forum Bug Report Help Request

Tue May 07, 2013 8:27 pm

I'll be the first to know when it's fixed. :P I'll make sure to keep an eye on this thread though.

Tue May 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Fixed?

Wed May 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Blue wrote:Fixed?

Very much so! Good job. :)

Wed May 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Excellent! Looks like there was some redundant code in one of the "user function" files that was causing that problem. It was indeed arcade related, but not in an arcade specific file.

I'll consider this one closed :)
Topic locked