- Stay away from the plaque and food. If your low on life get the blue “Oral-B” signs.
- When you are down to the red in health, get the lighter teeth first so it doesn’t take as long! – Ash
Archives For gaby
This is a very easy game that will earn you 700 – 800 neopoints if played all the way through. There are 20 levels. The object of Wingoball is to toss the ball across the playing field. There are a few obstacles:
- Green-hatted gnomes: Do not trigger game over, but the ball bounces off these.
- Red-hatted gnomes: Take the ball, forcing you to start over.
- Walls, plants and trees: Stand in the way for the ball to bounce off.
Sometimes the gnomes move, and you have to plan exactly when you’re going to release the ball.
There are a few tricky levels, but after a few times playing, you can easily catch on.
Do neopoints just float in your dreams? Do you want to win more? Not very good at games? Is selling stuff just not cutting it anymore? Then why not a guide for more neopoint. Now that’s a great idea. I will not tell you how to play each game, preferably because my article would waste space considering the game guides all have pretty clear directions, but if you need help clarifying the directions, neomail pep_o_mintcandy.
Action and Puzzles
- Faerie Bubbles: A Simple Game. Send score if: Score: 300np * 3 times = 900np.
- Meerca Chase II: All you have to do is make your Meerca try and catch all the neggs EXCEPT the RED ones. Send score if: Score: 200np * 3 times = 600np.
Hello people, I am going to teach you a little something about Jelly Blobs of Doom. Firstly, if you don’t already, you can’t find Jelly Blobs of Doom in the games room because its destination is in Jelly World (and yes that does exist).
But you don’t need to know where Jelly World is because you can find the game in other people’s high score list. Now you have found the game. Click the play button and wait for it to load. The point of the game is to move around the arena avoiding all the blobs that are bigger than you.
Why you ask? Because strangely enough, they eat you and then you lose the game. To become bigger you need to eat the jelly blobs that are smaller than you. My tactic to this is “if you aren’t sure you are big enough to eat it, then don’t”. Another thing about Jelly Blobs of Doom is that the arena is slippery and you need to press in the opposite direction if you want to stop immediately.
On the 18th March the hall of heroes opened. Unlabelled on the map, it was found be clicking here:
This leads to the Hall of Heroes.
The Hall of Heroes is a monument to the great legends of Altador. Twelve enormous statues stand in a circle, King Altador foremost among them. In the back-right corner of the room stands a rather familiar looking Janitor. You approach the janitor. He looks strangely familiar.
Well hello,” he says. “Pretty hall we got here, eh? Lovely statues. Too bad it’s so dimly lit. I think this button here is supposed to do something, but I can’t figure out what.”